yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help Noob here! General questions on mones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Noob here! General questions on mones!

Completely new to pheromones.

What to wear as a Sales Person who must meet with high level management people like CEOs and also individuals?
    I sell insurance covers, pensions, health, etc...

Last edited by pphoenix; 10-09-2015, 03:55 AM.

Phoenix! You have come to the right place and we definitely have what you are looking for. XS has made it super easy to find the right products suite for you with the use of our goals system.

Our experienced users will be around shortly to guide you through this journey and we all look forward to your feedback on these products.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Phoenix! You have come to the right place and we definitely have what you are looking for. XS has made it super easy to find the right products suite for you with the use of our goals system.

Our experienced users will be around shortly to guide you through this journey and we all look forward to your feedback on these products.

Thanks a lot Kate!

I'm planning to get the Ascend, but what's the advantage when removing the Copulin.

Does the purpose change with/without Copulin? I'm quite confused about this.

Comment

Actually copulins have a advantage and a disadvantage .

Adv : women (and a few men) will love your company, when you are around them they are going to interact more with you

Disadv : They smell really bad. its really very bad smell. (as for me). so unless you cover the smell with another strong Cologne, people will run away from you. (this is what happened to me).

if you are a new user, would suggest go without copulins.

You can also look at Api . I am currently using it in high professional environment and getting great results

Comment

• risis
          risis commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot for the tips

Originally posted by pphoenix View Post

Thanks a lot Kate!

I'm planning to get the Ascend, but what's the advantage when removing the Copulin.

Does the purpose change with/without Copulin? I'm quite confused about this.
        in my opinion it is better to start without copulins and when you have more experience using them!

Comment

Ascend with cops does smell but if you use a cologne cover it is completely fine. And in my opinion the copulins are an essential ingredient for the respect/status vibe the wearer would want in most cases.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by pphoenix View Post
            Completely new to pheromones.

What to wear as a Sales Person who must meet with high level management people like CEOs and also individuals?
            I sell insurance covers, pensions, health, etc...

For work, I recommend Ascend without Cops, and Bliss. One spray each on neck area, in Sultans Oud cover scent. It has worked very well for me!

You can even get it with cops, it has very little and Sultans Oud will cover the smell well. You only need one spray. I prefer it without cops at the moment.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X