yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dosing for Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing for Dummies

For those of you using stronger mixes such as Ascend, Evolve, Domination, etc., what's your "upper limit" in terms of application? In other words, what's the most you'll apply without ghosting the whole block?

My reason for asking: I'm fairly certain I need to up the number of spays/drops in order to get more reliable and consistent reactions.
    Last edited by Futureman; 09-30-2015, 07:35 PM.

11 sprays of Ascend, resulted in a girl walking up sitting in my lap, scaring off every guy around me, and dancing lesbians for entertainment with little interaction on my part minitues after walking into a bar. More OD stories in my journal.

Comment

Sheesh. Anything added to the Ascend?

Comment

Age is a big factor in dosage. Younger guys probably have more OD issues than older guys. Personally I can go 3-5 drops of Evolve with no OD but generally I stick around 2-3.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I suspected age is important. I'm in my upper 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
            Sheesh. Anything added to the Ascend?
            Normal Ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
              I suspected age is important. I'm in my upper 40's.
              I am mid-40's so were pretty close in age. Try 2-3 sprays/drops for a few days. If you're not seeing any results add 1 spray/drop and test it out. Everyone is different so you just need to experiment a little bit. It's pretty fun once you find what works best for you!!
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I'm in my mid 30's and I used to think two drops of any alpha mix was pushing it but I found I could rock 2 two drops of Ascend (cops version) yesterday and got good respect hits, but I'm pretty sure I could have pushed it to 3 or 4. It also depends on the mix. Some stuff works best with less. Most of Steve's stuff works well within the 2-4 drop/spray range for us...more mature folk Also keep in mind, Steve's mixes are pretty damn strong. Now, Bad Wolf for example, that's a tricker product to work with but I can comfortably work with about 6 drops from a bulb dropper with good results. I can't go any higher than that because the scent begins to bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                  11 sprays of Ascend, resulted in a girl walking up sitting in my lap, scaring off every guy around me, and dancing lesbians for entertainment with little interaction on my part minitues after walking into a bar. More OD stories in my journal.
                  That's awesome. But wow, 11sprays? And people think im crazy for aome of the stacks ive worn. I have to try that one day though.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                    I'm in my mid 30's and I used to think two drops of any alpha mix was pushing it but I found I could rock 2 two drops of Ascend (cops version) yesterday and got good respect hits, but I'm pretty sure I could have pushed it to 3 or 4. It also depends on the mix. Some stuff works best with less. Most of Steve's stuff works well within the 2-4 drop/spray range for us...more mature folk Also keep in mind, Steve's mixes are pretty damn strong. Now, Bad Wolf for example, that's a tricker product to work with but I can comfortably work with about 6 drops from a bulb dropper with good results. I can't go any higher than that because the scent begins to bother me.
                    I think 6 is where i tpped off at as far as badwolf, i was hoever stacking my pheros at the time. By the way, im actually running my first single pgero in a long time. Today im rocking nude alpha, and im not even wearing any ofmy soaps either. I tried this last night and was impressed with the results with a few brief encounters. Rhis morning i got up and put on more, no visible hit as of yet. Ghosting? Isk too early to tell

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X