yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone had any phero experiences with East Indian women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had any phero experiences with East Indian women?

I admit, they're my kryptonite. Absolutely love them I've had a hell of a time finding a mix or mixes that would work decently to well with them. There's one in particular I have my eye on. Late 20's, from India, lived in the US for the last several years, strong personality but someone reserved (observant). Charm isn't an issue for me especially if I get a girl that can be sociable, but this one is a hard nut to crack. So, anyone ever had success with East Indian women and what worked for you?

No but I have an East Indian friend. We have been friends since we were 11.She is currently single, if you prove you are a good boy maybe I can introduce you.

Comment

Oh my dearest Kate, I can't be a good boy, good boys finish last What I AM, is a respectable gentleman but doesn't take crap from people

Comment

Only girl I ever ghosted was east Indian. Young girl, maybe 19. I wore NNPA and I think some SoE. It was a while ago, so I don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
          Oh my dearest Kate, I can't be a good boy, good boys finish last What I AM, is a respectable gentleman but doesn't take crap from people
          I love it!!!!!

Comment

• 2000GT
            2000GT commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought you would

There's quite a few East Indian women where I live, and I've met a lot of very attractive ones (and some mixed :o) stunning. I think your best best is to try high respect type products, I've personally had great success with APi and straight e-none when I've used them. I would recommend giving Evolve a try if you manage to score a date

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X