yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I bought A.C.E now what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought A.C.E now what

I originally bought A.C.E to go head to head with A314 in testing, but I don't think that will matter now since it appears that A314 is no longer A314.

What I would like to know is how A.C.E is supposed to be used how is it supposed to work? Are all 3 supposed to work together? Am I layering over the day, or am I mixing them all in one application?

It's really up to you how you want to apply it. Most people tend to apply all three at one go so the signature is consistent from beginning to end.

I don't use Ascend much due to my Asian work environment. I do use Evolve though, but only after work hours so you can saying I layer it as time passes by.

As you may or may not know, Ascend is primarily an alpha/leader status mone. Most people tend to look at this alone when comparing to A314, not in conjunction with Cohesion and/or Evolve.

Cohesion = comfort
    Evolve = starts off social that smoothly transitions into sexual. Makes it easier to escalate.

The set comes in this manner for those who'd like to tweak or mix with different pheromones, and seeing as you're an experienced phero user, I'd like to assume you understand the versatility of this setup.

SteveO's mixes tend to be quite potent and yet buffered very well so most users will say to use a MAX of 3 drops/sprays of each pheromone. Depending on your body type and all the other factors, you are close to overdosing or already did (unless you're one of the few exceptions where you can still add more w/out the OD effects).

If you haven't already, check out Phertest's review of Evolve. He also has a snippet on Cohesion and Ascend but no full review posted yet.

EvolveXS is a true masterpiece in the pheromone world when it comes to getting sexual attraction from women and creating a VERY magnetic vibe...it's blatant
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

If you want to test out Ascend first, and compare it to A314. I would follow Steve's instructions on PXS site, under the description. Read the whole thing, he outlines his testing recommendations pretty clear.

I now prefer Ascend to A314. At first I wasn't sure about it, because it has A1 in it, and it does effect me negatively sometimes. I've been using small doses of A1 regularly, and now completely immune to the side effects.

I used Ascend without cops at work, and it works well for me. It does everything A314 did for me, with even more results. It's intimidating yet inviting, alpha but gentle. Very attractive! It's like an ultra fine edition of A314.

Comment

Ascend is an alpha scent with I think some copulins tossed in if I recall. You smell like a CEO that crawled out of bed with a one or two young women. This attracts and repels a certain crowd both male and female. It makes men aggressive toward you, sexually interested women will hang on you. Bit of a rival and whore magnet. Cohesion is comfort, or rather territorial. Women will want to be around you. It comes off stupid explaining what happens. Marking the end of her period as the beginning the farther a women is in her cycle the more effective it is. Its a mild anti-pms effect. Men avoid you but arent aggressive about it. Evolve is very primal. It affects animals immediately and strongly. Dogs, cats, birds, insects, they will nuzzle your app points. It works slow building into classical female frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
          It's really up to you how you want to apply it. Most people tend to apply all three at one go so the signature is consistent from beginning to end.

I don't use Ascend much due to my Asian work environment. I do use Evolve though, but only after work hours so you can saying I layer it as time passes by.

As you may or may not know, Ascend is primarily an alpha/leader status mone. Most people tend to look at this alone when comparing to A314, not in conjunction with Cohesion and/or Evolve.

Cohesion = comfort
          Evolve = starts off social that smoothly transitions into sexual. Makes it easier to escalate.

The set comes in this manner for those who'd like to tweak or mix with different pheromones, and seeing as you're an experienced phero user, I'd like to assume you understand the versatility of this setup.

SteveO's mixes tend to be quite potent and yet buffered very well so most users will say to use a MAX of 3 drops/sprays of each pheromone. Depending on your body type and all the other factors, you are close to overdosing or already did (unless you're one of the few exceptions where you can still add more w/out the OD effects).

If you haven't already, check out Phertest's review of Evolve. He also has a snippet on Cohesion and Ascend but no full review posted yet.
          Okay so i went to pheropro, and he kinda compared evolve to L2K. Habe you used it and how wpuld you compare the two
          He explained that l2k makes you more withdrawn, yet stull attractive. And with evolve, it seems you have to make more of a relevant presents. Im thi,ki g that l2k might be a better choice for me since i am naturally a more withdrawn person, especially with strangers
          Last edited by 2000GT; 10-02-2015, 07:03 AM.

Comment

So yesterday I tossed on 1 drop of Ascend. 30 mins later almost 2 drops of cohesion. That one is not as viscous and came out fast. 4 hours later I added a drop of Evolve. I was at a conference hosting a booth yesterday. With just the Ascend and cohesion, I got some great attention. A little bantering and trash talk from another guy I know that is an expert in his field and really doesn't care about other peoples opinions. Best salesman I ever met. Decent respect from everyone else. A little intimidating to men in their 20's. I got hugs from some women I havent' seen in years. But I expected that. Although they were very welcome and warm. My female coworker stayed pretty close most of the day. She seemed very comfortable around me. She's usually more tense. I am usually pretty cocky, but I was just dripping with it. And no one doubted any of it. Unfortunately though I was frustrated with my inability to keep my mouth closed and opinions to myself. After I added the Evolve some of that actually quieted down. I did get some distancing from men I talked to. Sometimes it was an awkward dance. They didn't want to leave, but they didn't want me facing them at all. I also saw an increase in intimidation with anyone that stood near me longer than 4 mins. But I did get into some good conversations with some other obvious Alpha males. They actually came over and gave me pointers on selling to their peers. It was fun.

Comment

Hey Josie, how old are you? I've found I can rock 3 drops of Ascend with cops pretty well and I'm 35. Maybe try upping the dose to two Ascent one Cohesion?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Okay so i went to pheropro, and he kinda compared evolve to L2K. Habe you used it and how wpuld you compare the two
                He explained that l2k makes you more withdrawn, yet stull attractive. And with evolve, it seems you have to make more of a relevant presents. Im thi,ki g that l2k might be a better choice for me since i am naturally a more withdrawn person, especially with strangers
                I never tried L2K though I seriously considered it because of the many reports that reflected a James Bond type of signature. I can only comment based on what I've read from various reports along with what was posted on pheromonepro. As for Evolve, it does make things more social. With the girls I've used it on, they generally get giggly and flirty (typical IoIs) at first and the pathway to move further opens up over the hours that makes escalating easy.

I agree that L2K may be a good choice for you. Just make sure that by being withdrawn, you aren't giving the body langauge of someone weak/shying away but instead, give off the body language of being confident yet reserve... that you don't talk much, but you also don't have a problem opening a conversation if you needed/wanted to.
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Originally posted by Josiew View Post
                  So yesterday I tossed on 1 drop of Ascend. 30 mins later almost 2 drops of cohesion. That one is not as viscous and came out fast. 4 hours later I added a drop of Evolve. I was at a conference hosting a booth yesterday. With just the Ascend and cohesion, I got some great attention. A little bantering and trash talk from another guy I know that is an expert in his field and really doesn't care about other peoples opinions. Best salesman I ever met. Decent respect from everyone else. A little intimidating to men in their 20's. I got hugs from some women I havent' seen in years. But I expected that. Although they were very welcome and warm. My female coworker stayed pretty close most of the day. She seemed very comfortable around me. She's usually more tense. I am usually pretty cocky, but I was just dripping with it. And no one doubted any of it. Unfortunately though I was frustrated with my inability to keep my mouth closed and opinions to myself. After I added the Evolve some of that actually quieted down. I did get some distancing from men I talked to. Sometimes it was an awkward dance. They didn't want to leave, but they didn't want me facing them at all. I also saw an increase in intimidation with anyone that stood near me longer than 4 mins. But I did get into some good conversations with some other obvious Alpha males. They actually came over and gave me pointers on selling to their peers. It was fun.
                  Sounds like a good experience. Just as you may have noticed, this mix gives off the "I'm the boss/leader" vibe. If you run into anyone that seems to challenge you in some way, remember that they may be shit-testing you to see if you're really what your pheromone signature says you are.

For cases where people stayed around but didn't want you facing them, did you try opening up a conversation with them?

Comment

I'm 37. I was aiming for 1 drop each. Cohesion just wanted to get out and say hi I guess. I plan to test them separately, but I'm a pherobather. It's been a while and I wasn't impressed with the latest A314 batch. So I needed a fix. I will test Ascend by itself over the next week.

The guys that kept staying to the side were talking to me. I don't have trouble opening conversation. At one point I was literally in an odd triangle. With my female coworker in front of me and one guy slightly left of her. Over the course of the conversation he began to separate from her and drift to my left. I would turn slightly to keep him in the huddle, and he would drift more. I kept doing this because he was aggravating me. The entire time we were talking and he was opening the space. He wasn't trying to get away. He was actively engaged. He just didn't want to be in front of me.

This happened in one way or another with several people. I also got some weird push and pull. I could pull someone from across the room and then they got close and got nervous. It was a lot of fun.

Comment

• fdesa12
                      fdesa12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ahaha that guy sounds like he was trying to awkward slide away!

In some sense, those who would challenge your position will "bar your path", while those who'll follow will "be by your side".

• kingtut savage
                      kingtut savage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's funny to me. I haven't noticed anything like that, then again i havent used any of the oils yet. Im going to have to watch out for that though

• kingtut savage
                      kingtut savage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To make them want to get away, but stay at the same time. Its got to be confusing as hell for them

I'm 29 and male and I too have ACE combo.
                    Lately I've started experimenting again with mones after some months pause and although it's subjective, I do see very stong influence on others and myself when I'm wearing mones and the days I'm not wearing them.
                    I've started to expeirment this week and I started with Evolve and Cohesion combo.
                    So I must say Evolve and Cohesion is very good for approaching women but very small dosage like half spray of each.
                    I always apply to my chest or belly it's better than on neck or exposed skin. People who can smell mones say that Evolve has nasty smell so don't overdo it and don't apply it on exposed skin. My advice. Mones work sublty.
                    So now I'm wearing mostly Evolve and Cohesion for some new female company and it works really well. I had some hits today on this combination, but had to move.
                    I'd use Ascend for important meetings and gala events, anywhere you need to be a bit serious in order to get attention and respect and wherever you want to show off like true alpha.
                    I'd avoid using Ascend in bars and clubs, it gives off serious rich alpha vibe which I'm not, but people who don't know me might think so.
                    On the other hand, Evolve solo is great to attract females when going partying, for clubs, bars, just don't overdo it because you might stink up the room!
                    Adding a bit of cohesion to Evolve even makes better conbination for a warming and inviting aura. So far I like Evolve + Cohesion combination. I thought about selling this combo, but I'll keep it. It works very good.
                    Last edited by greenthumb; 12-19-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I take it you aren't using a cover-scent?

Comment

Ascend is one of my favorites, really good for work, or meetings with high-status people. When you're with your boss or something with higher hierarchy than yours it's very effective to command respect.
                        I like Evolve to go out and date girls. They think about sex even when you don't have those intentions (it happened to me just some hours ago)
                        And Cohesion... it's not for me.

Good luck!

Comment

Nice, Joe. Evolve solo? Spray or oil, and what was your dosage/app points?

Comment

Hi there, please share your results , especially on Ascend. I think i need it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X