yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Replace A314

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace A314

What is a good replacement for A314? I tried Ascend before, but what is the equivalent to this fave...I know Steve definitely has one.

Thanks

Api is supposed to be a variant of A314, however, I've found Ascend to be more in line with A314. Api for me, is too smooth/cool of a vibe. I tend to switch between Ascend and Bad Wolf (depending on the circumstances).

Comment

Cool. I was going to give Wolf a try. What about using both API and Ascend at the same time?

Comment

Never used both at the same time, though my instincts say that's not a good idea. Both have molecules designed to provide a form of an alpha vibe and I feel they would conflict with each other. Wolf, I've only used a few times and it's interesting but it's nothing like A314, or the older batches. BW for me, has the most potential to provide that harder vibe that A314 used to have. I like to think Ascend is a more balanced alpha mix, sociable yet alpha with a hint of sexual.

Comment

Okay, I won't mix the two. Interested in more info on API tho. A314 was pretty smooth, like James Bond when I first used it...then it started to suck this year. Too expensive to do the same thing as Corporativo...which is near nothing.

Comment

Never used A314, i have bad wolf and ascend. I must confess that i dont think i have the natural charisma to pull of bad wolf. I think it tends to intimidate the people im trying to attract. Its one of those pheros where you have to create yhe opening, invite them in, but that just really isnt my style. Also BW can attract negative attentioncas well. Although i have to admit, those times where i actually put myself in danger, i was wearing BW, Domination, and Desire me

Comment

Nah, I don't need BW then. I already sort of intimidate enough.

Comment

That's what I've heard as well. I still have a few precious drops left of A314 rev23. I save them for emergencies/interviews, otherwise, I stick to Ascend or BW.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                  That's what I've heard as well. I still have a few precious drops left of A314 rev23. I save them for emergencies/interviews, otherwise, I stick to Ascend or BW.
                  Yeah man and the bottle says rev23 and still does nothing...I was pretty hot man...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X