yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ascend vs api

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ascend vs api

Trying to decide on what im getting next month, any suggestions. Anyone with any experience with these two pheros

Okay so originally wben o made thos thread, i was referring to the oil, but wow, tbe spray is working wonders. I am currently wearing nude, voodoo, aqua vitae, And 4 sprays of ascend , 5 if you count the the accidental spray in my face. Got pheros in my eyes and mouth, lol. But this is the second time i got something for free at a gas station i go to every now and then. First a fountain drink. Now a coffee, vorh times while wearingv ascend. Thes things are trivial, i want ti see what other perjs i can get while o the oil

Comment

How did you accidentally spray it in your face? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
        How did you accidentally spray it in your face? Lol.
        I was trying to spray my forearm, didnt realize the nozzle was facing up instead of down

Comment

Can't speak on api. But man oh man, i love ascend. Sad part about it is im almost done my second spray bottle and im only just now grasping the full abilities and opportunities ascend can create for me. Wow had i know i would have definitely gotten some more on my most recent purchase. With that being sad, stacking pheromones isnt always the right way to go. Depends on how the pheros work for you, what you want out of the pgeros, and what you are actually doing with the pheros. By no means do i consider myself an expert but i am learnt bg more everyday

Comment

That's it...getting both!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crucible View Post
              That's it...getting both!!!
              You had already decided on api? Have you used it before?

Comment

Never used it. Thing is. I can get Ascend in about a week and then API a week or two later. ACE is Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve. Thing is, I have DHEA, Enone, and A1. o that kind of covers Cohesion and Evolve...or not...I think so...

Comment

Difficult choice.
                  I have Ascend oil and Api sample, and I'm going to purchase Api in my next order.

Ascend:
                  - Respect in a hard hitting way. I get respect from my boss, colleagues, friends, girls and everyone in my social circle. It's more formal and for people you already know.

Api:
                  - Respect on the street, the employees of supermarkets, banks, sellers, the bus driver. It's more casual and for strangers you meet for the first time.

But if you have the money, I suggest you to buy both.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post
                    Difficult choice.
                    I have Ascend oil and Api sample, and I'm going to purchase Api in my next order.

Ascend:
                    - Respect in a hard hitting way. I get respect from my boss, colleagues, friends, girls and everyone in my social circle. It's more formal and for people you already know.

Api:
                    - Respect on the street, the employees of supermarkets, banks, sellers, the bus driver. It's more casual and for strangers you meet for the first time.

But if you have the money, I suggest you to buy both.

Good luck!
                    Thanks for the input. I want to get both, bit i was alsi planing to get evolve as well.

Comment

Based on everything that i have read so far, api might be best suited for me, however i am really liking the results ive been getting with ascend

Comment

• kingtut savage
                        kingtut savage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sidenote:i have ascend spray, not oil, but im running low

Talk more about your experiences with the Ascend Spray KTS.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X