yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tac and p130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tac and p130

Does pheromone xs have these molecules, do you guys think there in any of the blends here.

Im not familiar with either, please explain what they do

Comment

I heard evolve has TAC. Pretty sure he has it as one of research molecules.Not sure about p130.

Comment

• sillysilly
        sillysilly commented
        Editing a comment
        no idea what research molecule it is?

Tac positive's - Girls just become really comfortable with sex, mostly usefull with "nice" girls no lmr.
      - Reduces chance of been seen as creepy (high none) due to its nice guy effect.

Tacs negatives - On first approach girls can see you as boring nice guy. (Not good in nightclubs)
      - self effects can make you/others sleepy/board.

P130 Creates a certain freedom from inner judgments

- People say things with out thinking
      - People dance crazy
      - Girls see you as a slight challenge
      - Annoying guys will feel comfortable cock blocking and being a dick about it.

P130 helps alot with one night stands. Its kind of like the opposite of beta-nol

But its detachment can make numbers flaky.

Comment

Not sure about P130, but I think TAC might be in one of the research XPS molecules. I know Steve was close to figuring it out about a year ago when I last asked about it. Some of the XPS research molecules are possible Putatives, but Steve wants to see some blind testing on the molecules.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X