yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS119A BETA (P-BOMB), PROWL XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS119A BETA (P-BOMB), PROWL XS

Anyon have any experience with either of these pheros

XS119A BETA (P-Bomb) works more like an 'enhancer' (especially for pheromone-Oils ), helping other powerful products like Domination, Evolve, spread their aura in the area. A few confused tests/results as a standalone, much better results when used with the pheros I've mentioned before.

Comment

P-bomb felt a bit like connections for me, strong bonding, people telling me their life stories that kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        P-bomb felt a bit like connections for me, strong bonding, people telling me their life stories that kind of thing.
        So would you pick it over connections?

Comment

I ask because i was considering fettimg connextions in my next order, but based on what both of you said, i ight as well get pbomb instead. Not going to be able to get both, as i plan on making other purchases as well

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
            I ask because i was considering fettimg connextions in my next order, but based on what both of you said, i ight as well get pbomb instead. Not going to be able to get both, as i plan on making other purchases as well
            I'd get connections because it's a more rounded product.

Comment

Duely noted, how about prowl anyone ever use that

Comment

Isn't prowl a female product?

Comment

Prowl was Steve's cougar mix, one of the earlier beta mixes from PXS. It's a male product.

Comment

I dont think so, ill check again though

No its for men, it looks promising.Think i might go with this instead of connections next nonth, since its only a limited supply. I implore all who red this ti write about this blend specifically if you purchase it
                    Last edited by 2000GT; 10-02-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post

Prowl was Steve's cougar mix, one of the earlier beta mixes from PXS. It's a male product.
                      Have you used it before?

Comment

Considering getting it a couple of days, btw i decided to wait o, the glace, im getting voodoo with my lal order this month. Seemed to work out great for me as a sample. Contemplating my xs order this month., and im distraught over my choices. I dont have enough money to get everything that i want. Was planning on getting the ace oil pack, but i think im getting domination, cohesion and a couple of other things, prowl being amoung them

Comment

okay so i ended up getting prowl, hopefully i get the desired effects. i always had a thinlk for older women, even when i was in elimentary

Comment

Still hoping to get pbomb in the near future

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X