yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Taboo XS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Taboo XS review

So far my favorite! I've tried many of Steve's blends by now, and haven't had a chance to write a review.

From the very first time I used it, I had immediate hits from younger girls! I was getting tired of hits from older women. This one works well for me!

I'll have to say that this product works on all women, but especially on the younger, shy, good girls. At least for me anyway!

I'm enjoying this one a lot. It puts me in a great flirty mood. It seems to have a little bit of everything in it. A little bit of status, comfort, sexual attraction, and very social and friendly. It does have a small downside, that it can really wear me out at the end of the day. It's a small price to pay compared to how fun it is!

My Steve's favorite was Cohesion XS, before I started really trying Taboo XS. The way I test products is I wear it every day, 1 or 2 sprays. Sometimes I stack it with other products, sometimes I don't.

I used to stack it with Cohesion XS, but now I just wear it by it self. Sometimes I wear it with straight A1 for added comfort. I do get A1 depression sometimes, so I don't like to wear too much of A1 everyday. I totally deal with the depression though, I just kind of ignore it, as it feels very unnatural to be so sad for no reason. I think it's more of a really serious feeling I get from A1, and it can slip in to depression if you let it. But I'm wary of it, so it's not going to happen! I'm having too much fun with these mones to be depressed. Also A1 can kind of make me lazy.

Anyway, thought I'd share my experience with you. I know that some people said Taboo XS doesn't work for them, it's totally not the case with me. I think the trick to see it working is to wear it everyday! For a period of time in different environments. That's when you will see it working.

Even just for self effect, I love this one! Put me in a great mood!

Thank you Steve!
    Keep making it, and I'll keep buying it!

I tried it with Summer Ammo from AD, they work well together!
    Last edited by Ixist; 09-25-2015, 06:32 PM.

Nice review. Thanks. I have a nice, big 30ml bottle of Taboo. But I've been wondering whether it's ideal mix for me. I'm married, upper 40's, and not looking to attract younger women. On the other hand, I do teach in a university classroom, so I like my mixes to generate respect and likability. I do seem to teach with more confidence and sense of authority when wearing it, but there are several mixes that can accomplish this (Xist and Ascend, for example). Hard to gauge whether Taboo effects others in the intended way, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      So far my favorite! I've tried many of Steve's blends by now, and haven't had a chance to write a review.

From the very first time I used it, I had immediate hits from younger girls! I was getting tired of hits from older women. This one works well for me!

I'll have to say that this product works on all women, but especially on the younger, shy, good girls. At least for me anyway!

I'm enjoying this one a lot. It puts me in a great flirty mood. It seems to have a little bit of everything in it. A little bit of status, comfort, sexual attraction, and very social and friendly. It does have a small downside, that it can really wear me out at the end of the day. It's a small price to pay compared to how fun it is!

My Steve's favorite was Cohesion XS, before I started really trying Taboo XS. The way I test products is I wear it every day, 1 or 2 sprays. Sometimes I stack it with other products, sometimes I don't.

I used to stack it with Cohesion XS, but now I just wear it by it self. Sometimes I wear it with straight A1 for added comfort. I do get A1 depression sometimes, so I don't like to wear too much of A1 everyday. I totally deal with the depression though, I just kind of ignore it, as it feels very unnatural to be so sad for no reason. I think it's more of a really serious feeling I get from A1, and it can slip in to depression if you let it. But I'm wary of it, so it's not going to happen! I'm having too much fun with these mones to be depressed. Also A1 can kind of make me lazy.

Anyway, thought I'd share my experience with you. I know that some people said Taboo XS doesn't work for them, it's totally not the case with me. I think the trick to see it working is to wear it everyday! For a period of time in different environments. That's when you will see it working.

Even just for self effect, I love this one! Put me in a great mood!

Thank you Steve!
      Keep making it, and I'll keep buying it!

I tried it with Summer Ammo from AD, they work well together!
      good review!, I think will buy taboo, thanks!

Comment

i had a sample of taboo that really worked wonders on women, and it was my "YES XS definitely works!" mone experience i'm gonna buy the oil soon.

Comment

Great review Ixist! Thank you for sharing your experiences so others can be inspired to try this awesome product.

Comment

Taboo is one of mine go to sprays. Gotta have. Stack it evolve and stand back. H a very gotten great responses and play.

Comment

Nice review. does TabooXS work well on any particular type of women? I live in an area with a lot of middle eastern looking women, some of them are just so stunning. I am looking for a product that might work better on them

Comment

Originally posted by thedean View Post
                Nice review. does TabooXS work well on any particular type of women? I live in an area with a lot of middle eastern looking women, some of them are just so stunning. I am looking for a product that might work better on them
                Try Evolve, it will pretty much work on any woman. It never stops to amaze me on how well it works. Best blend ever! Get it in Sultans Oud!

Comment

great review! this is my experience of Taboo also. Very flirty fun blend. Self effects are puts you in a fun flirty mood too. An excellent product that works great solo. Love the fact that it works on young 20s women.

Comment

Love Taboo, but will be rockin' Evolve spray tomorrow methinks.

Comment

Sweet! I will be getting the ACE pack so this should be fun might get a sample of taboo to play with too

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X