yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone "hit list"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syntribation! That's a new one for me - had no idea chicks do that. Now I'll be looking for it everywhere I go, hahaha!

Comment

This is an awesome list and a must read for us all!!
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

• fdesa12
        fdesa12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed. That's why it's a sticky

Originally posted by psyched View Post
      This is an awesome list and a must read for us all!!

Maybe is the rookie Manual ! noob manual, etc...

Comment

I'd like to see the following list.Do any such exist?

indicators that a status pheromone is affecting your target

Comment

Thanks Dude , any link to the original?

Comment

Something I've noticed quite often is that certain female "odour" when she's involuntarily excited and gets wet. Mostly happens on road trips with some FF whilst I'm wearing Evolve or similar. But that doesn't always mean she's going to sleep with you. It just means that her body is reacting to something within the blend. I've provoked it way before my mone years by telling a FF some dirty stories and fantasies on a long road trip. Most women are aware of their wetness but not of the odour produced.

Comment

I have noted the phenomenon many times of having women sit with their butt far to one side so that it is effectively off the chair.. sometimes as much as half off the chair. Always thought this was a form of seated butt display, but kind of surprised to see it mentioned here. Anyone else ever see this, and what do you make of it?

Comment

I think is very nice to see women, doing natural movements and be aware of this. When I was younger, I had no idea that many of those body movements were signals of their mental/feelings state. Very rarely, a woman talk with the mouth to a man. Women, talk with the body, and men have to understand. If men dont understand, in many cases women think, men is not interested. Is about to be able to read those emotions.
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I have experienced the run away and I will never forget the look on her face, shetc started as of she knew me since ages,
                  happy --> shocked --> embarrassed --> running away

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                    I have noted the phenomenon many times of having women sit with their butt far to one side so that it is effectively off the chair.. sometimes as much as half off the chair. Always thought this was a form of seated butt display, but kind of surprised to see it mentioned here. Anyone else ever see this, and what do you make of it?
                    I think I have never been experienced that kind of hit, or at least I haven't been aware yet you mean, like half ass in the chair and the other half outside the chair?
                    What it suppose this kind of sitting style? like showing her product displayed?
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I think I have never been experienced that kind of hit, or at least I haven't been aware yet you mean, like half ass in the chair and the other half outside the chair?
                      What it suppose this kind of sitting style? like showing her product displayed?
                      Basically when they do this, they will sit on the edge of the chair so that between 1/4 to 1/2 of their butt is on the chair and the rest is off the chair. It seems to be a type of hit that requires a specific stimulus, although I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet. not enough data points.

As far as I can tell, it's a way to give a seated butt presentation by doing something unusual that subtly draws attention to her ass in a publicly acceptable way that anyone else around her is unlikely to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Basically when they do this, they will sit on the edge of the chair so that between 1/4 to 1/2 of their butt is on the chair and the rest is off the chair. It seems to be a type of hit that requires a specific stimulus, although I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet. not enough data points.

As far as I can tell, it's a way to give a seated butt presentation by doing something unusual that subtly draws attention to her ass in a publicly acceptable way that anyone else around her is unlikely to notice.
                        Interesting... I will pay more attention since now, to this kind of sitting style. What is still funnier, is that women are not aware either about it

Comment

Just came to mind, once I was wearing NPA mix with some aftershave...I was in classroom and at some moment the classmate who was behind me: "hei, you got a nice coat, nice color". To be honest hoodie was kind of old, very used and did not have any special. Pheromones works ! Of course, woman was over 35 years old..

Comment

I for sure didn't know a lot of these things could be hits. I have definitely seen the turning around and talkIn like someone is behind them before but now I know for sure it's a hit

Comment

Originally posted by Pupils011 View Post
                              I for sure didn't know a lot of these things could be hits. I have definitely seen the turning around and talkIn like someone is behind them before but now I know for sure it's a hit
                              Me too, I didn't know many behaviors were hits.. Only to few years ago, I learned about what is a IOI, before time back many came in front of me.. and never realized it was some "special" interest... Things are subtle and indirect, difficult to get it, if no one teach you..

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                                Just a small caution to men, especially those who are new to looking for hits or "IOI"s - observe behaviour before you wear pheros around women, too, so that you know which are legitimate hits, and which are just regular habits. Humans are fidgety creatures!

Also when it comes to showing flesh, the part of the body being shown off is significant. Revealing her neck, inner arms, stomach (ie stretching so her top rides up) and wrists are more positive signs. A good example is when a girl rearranges her hair so it's all swept to one side - is the hair now on the side closest to you? Or the opposite, so that she's subconsciously revealing her bare neck?
                                Good points Marianne. I might also add that not all IOIs are what they may seem. For example, hair twirling can occur when a woman feels uncomfortable/stressed. If it is slow and methodical it's probably an IOI. If it is fast paced and kind of a tugging action, she is having a negative reaction and feels uncomfortable/stressed. Same goes for stroking actions. Pay attention to the pace. If it is slow and rhythmic she is probably daydreaming/thinking erotic thoughts. If it is fast paced, she is probably anxious/uncomfortable/stressed.

With keen observation you will become better able to discern a positive from a negative hit.

Great job compiling the list OP.

Comment

Thank you for the excellent list.

Comment

proti Take a look at this

Comment

• KateD
                                      KateD commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I think it is best to link this thread to him.Let me do it now in case no one has.You actually drew my attention to this thread. Awesome Leslie

Have any of you read any books by Dr. Paul Eckman or even mystery ?
                                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                                    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                                    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Can puckered lips be seen as a hit?

Comment

• Headless
                                        Headless commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Depends on if she is playing with her neck or getting closer to you.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X