yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone "hit list"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone "hit list"

As this is to be a more scientifically oriented forum, it seems a consensus should be reached, or at least a discussion started, on possible behaviors / changes in appearance that can be regarded as responses to pheromones.
    My understanding is that body language OUTSIDE OF BASELINE is what matters, not normal day-to-day behaviors.

Listed below is a slightly modified list post of mine from another well known forum. Credit goes to Jasmin from that forum
    • Yawning: sudden yawning as if tired or very relaxed, and then resume the other signs of arousal
    • Tongue & Lip Action: Lots of extending tongues and licking lips, especially as after initial exposure (in as little as 5 seconds)
    • Biting Lips: Curling lips inward and tightly due to intense feelings
    • Hair Flipping, Brushing, and Tossing: Spontaneous and wild brushing and flipping of the hair
    • Crossing Legs: Frequent crossing and uncrossing of legs back and forth
    • Opened Legs: Sitting with legs wide open or leaning far forward on the seat
    • Squeezed Legs: Bringing the legs together suddenly and squeezing them shut
    • Busy Legs: Rocking back and forth, changing leg stances nonstop, hopping back & forth on legs
    • Nervous Legs: Rocking crossed legs while sitting, standing on toes, shaking up and down
    • Syntribation:
    • Offset Butts: Butts shifted excessively to one side of the seat
    • Leg Twitching: Legs and hips/butt twitching suddenly
    • Body Twitching: Body flinches and twitches suddenly (jolts of intense sensations)
    • Head Rolling: Head leaning far back and eyes closed, as if in a sexually intense, relaxed position
    • Body Stretching: Extending the whole body out and stretching
    • Skin Flush: The face, chest or skin become flushed and very red (blushing to outright lobster red)
    • Sighing & Deep Breathing: Heavy breathing as if overwhelmed by intense sensations
    • Fluttering Eyes: Eyes roll back and/or flutter wildly
    • Fiddling: Playing with jewelry or clothing or fiddling their fingers nonstop to distract attention
    • Bags on Laps: Use of bags to cover stirring sensations and reactions in the crotch area
    • Make Up: Suddenly feels the need to put on make up or perfume
    • Flexing the Body: Double handed grabbing of or leaning back from poles in flagrant ways
    • Supressed Smiles & Grins: Trying to shyly conceal arousal with a suppressed grin
    • Running Away: Several subjects have gotten up from seats or walked away after too much excitement and arousal was built up!
    • Thermogenesis: The subject generates a lot of heat from excitement, and starts removing or loosening layers of clothing to compensate
    • Looking Up & Behind: Really bizarre reaction - women will look up and behind them, as if someone was talking to them from there
    • The Blank Stare: Becoming subdued and quiet suddenly, looking down or forward
    • Talking to Oneself: This is when the subject starts talking to herself as if in disbelief that she is getting so horny
    • Showing flesh: Lifting up her dress to show you her legs or down to show you her butt. Yanking on her collar, opening her blouse a little. She often does this stuff even more covertly than she covers skin, so you really have to develop the skill to see this. Also, be aware that sometimes what looks like covering skin is actually showing OTHER skin. Keep that in mind. Look for the actual motive. When she covers her skin because she is cold or uncomfortable, she will strive to cover all her skin instead covering up some by revealing other skin.
    • Burning the VNO: This is probably one of the most unusual effects - Some subjects will exhibit a suddenly burning or rushing sensation in part of their nose, yet it has nothing to do with smell. They react suddenly for a few seconds, and then everything is normal again except for the building arousal of course ... I think it's somehow affecting some part of the nose that's sensitive to pheromones.

Last edited by XSteveO; 06-22-2013, 11:53 AM.

Great list QS and you made the very first sticky list from a member. I knew it was fate when you came back. So glad you are here and started off this list. I'll add a bunch that I have very soon. Weekends are pretty busy for me though

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Just out of curiosity: do some items on this list possibly apply to men as well (thinking of burning the VNO, deep breathing-sighing, etc.) ?

Comment

Man...I might have to write this down.

Comment

Thanks for the list! Some of these I didn't even know could be considered hits.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I'd like to add "surrounded by targets" as another one. Would that count?

It's not as direct, but could be a sign the pheros are working if all guys seem to avoid you while all girls seem to decide to sit around you.
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Sometimes they also rub/touch their necks and speak louder to get your attention.......

Comment

Loud sniffing when they walk by you. When youre behind them they turn around and look at you when youre quiet. Dilated eyes. Sexual talk. Giving you zero personal space

Comment

from some reports I read on pherotruth. one common hit for social pheromones are the subjects repeating a topic for a number of times, even if you acknowledged the topic. Well, is it?
                  ===============================================
                  Products I own:
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                  PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                  James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                  Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post
                    from some reports I read on pherotruth. one common hit for social pheromones are the subjects repeating a topic for a number of times, even if you acknowledged the topic. Well, is it?
                    I think it is. I've experienced it only once though.

Comment

• masterfu678
                      masterfu678 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it is a common reaction with social mones.

I'm not sure if this is a hit so I'll leave it here for you guys to judge.

I was talking to one girl today while waiting outside of class for the professor before class started. We were talking about food. Another female classmate arrives and I waved to her as she was walking over. Keep in mind, I'm still talking to girl #1. As soon as girl #2 comes within range to talk, she starts talking at exactly the same time girl #1 was talking.

It was as if neither of them knew they were both talking to me at the same time. I dunno if it was like they didn't even know of each others presence until I had to stop them.

Comment

• masterfu678
                      masterfu678 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was talking to a korean girl I know one time and suddenly a guy walks by and started asking for money changes. The korean girl and the guy didn't know each other. I had Overdose on

• Orangeblood
                      Orangeblood commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd have to say they were competing to draw your attention to see other one of them.

• Catlord17
                      Catlord17 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have had this happen. It's a hit in my opinion. Definitely seems like an aggressive attempt to dominate attention.

One type of hit that I didn't see in the list was that sometimes girls will follow your scent trail around.

Comment

Originally posted by Solar Seeker View Post
                      One type of hit that I didn't see in the list was that sometimes girls will follow your scent trail around.
                      You won't see that type of hit mentioned because it isn't an obvious pheromone hit. If you look at some cologne forums there are tons of threads about getting your scent trail followed.

Comment

Just a small caution to men, especially those who are new to looking for hits or "IOI"s - observe behaviour before you wear pheros around women, too, so that you know which are legitimate hits, and which are just regular habits. Humans are fidgety creatures!

Also when it comes to showing flesh, the part of the body being shown off is significant. Revealing her neck, inner arms, stomach (ie stretching so her top rides up) and wrists are more positive signs. A good example is when a girl rearranges her hair so it's all swept to one side - is the hair now on the side closest to you? Or the opposite, so that she's subconsciously revealing her bare neck?
                        "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                        (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

• Orangeblood
                          Orangeblood commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Very good observation. I'd say showing your her neck is the same as the Ole hair flip and then the lean in.

• Catlord17
                          Catlord17 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Also, observing one thing you think is a hit is only suggestive; I usually consider it a possible hit only unless I see three or more instances of one sign, or three or more different signs.

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                        Just a small caution to men, especially those who are new to looking for hits or "IOI"s - observe behaviour before you wear pheros around women, too, so that you know which are legitimate hits, and which are just regular habits. Humans are fidgety creatures!

Also when it comes to showing flesh, the part of the body being shown off is significant. Revealing her neck, inner arms, stomach (ie stretching so her top rides up) and wrists are more positive signs. A good example is when a girl rearranges her hair so it's all swept to one side - is the hair now on the side closest to you? Or the opposite, so that she's subconsciously revealing her bare neck?
                        Fantastic suggestion and clarification, Marianne! In your opinion of the hits or IOIs listed so far, which ones would you agree are very likely an IOI, and which ones do you think could be misinterpreted as an IOI? It's generally different from person to person, so what do you think for the most part?

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Fantastic suggestion and clarification, Marianne! In your opinion of the hits or IOIs listed so far, which ones would you agree are very likely an IOI, and which ones do you think could be misinterpreted as an IOI? It's generally different from person to person, so what do you think for the most part?
                          Hmm, I really couldn't say. Just as you acknowledged, everyone is different. And the setting/environment matters hugely. The same girl wouldn't display the same IOIs in an office or classroom as she would at a bar or club - or at least not to the same frequency, right? You also want to consider who she is with at the time; I, for one, would be very careful and conscious of my displays around close female friends - since they know me so well, they'll pick up immediately if I'm overtly interested in someone.

Unfortunately, there is no satisfying one-size-fits-all solution for this sort of thing. Until you can rely on intuition to guide you, you just have to practise observing people 'in the wild'. When it comes to body language behaviours, I think the first reason why people do it is to make themselves feel safe, to psychologically placate any urges or anxieties. And then the second reason (which most "IOIs" fall under, though many can be both) is to catch their target's attention, to draw their eye so that she/he becomes centre stage in that person's world.

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I hope it still helps in some way. Just my opinion.
                          "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                          (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

I am revisiting this thread, been using Pheromone Treasure's stuff and had seen all of these reactions. I had gotten a lot better in identifying hits and reactions since I posted here more than a year ago.
                            ===============================================
                            Products I own:
                            Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                            PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                            James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                            Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

• masterfu678
                              masterfu678 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think SteveO and Garry got some tough competition here. P.Treas's stuff are easy to use, obvious hits, plus there is no negative effects the next day after using them. It is that good

• fdesa12
                              fdesa12 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Dang alright. What mones of theirs have you been using? And are iois coming from general targets? Or still focusing on Asians?

• Orangeblood
                              Orangeblood commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I have found exotica is strong play; but I have found other mixtures draws their attention as well. Xist. Evolve. AscEnd.

Good list. Outstanding. Give this poster a blue star

Comment

A few in list are like , i have not even thought that this is a Hit.
                              Need to be more observing on this front now onward.

Comment

Good list, thanks man

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X