yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone "hit list"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
    Can puckered lips be seen as a hit?
    By itself and no other hits? I am going to go with no. A lot is going to depend on situation, but if that was the only thing you saw and no other hits, then it is safe to assume the girl was in thought about something other than love. (Unless she was making kissy faces, but then I would assume you wouldn't be here asking.)

Comment

Laughing, giggling excessively, trying to get your attention. Locking eyes with you and smiling. Touching your shoulder, back, neck, leg, arms. Lowering the head when looking at you or into your eyes to force her eyes up relative to their usual position. Exposing her neck/hair moved away from the side of the neck closest to you. Facing you with her whole body, even when that makes no sense in consideration of the direction the chair would or does naturally face. Hand/s between her legs while legs are clenched tightly together. Increased breathing speed. Leaning forward toward you an unusual amount. Having legs and arms tightly crossed while she is facing you with her body. Rocking back and forth towards you with legs spread or tightly together. Wagging her legs open and closed, especially of she's aiming herself at you. Adjusting her underwear a lot. Staring at you. Doing anything from this list that is embarrassing, while she is in front of people who she would normally never do such a thing in front of out of embarrassment...

Comment

Comment

Great list gonna have to keep an eye out for these
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

this is a wonderful list, gonna be more aware of these hit-signs ???? thank you
            PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
            LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
            PT : Captain, THU
            Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

gotta learn that entire list by heart!

Comment

Coming back to read this list. I got quite a few hits with these.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  Coming back to read this list. I got quite a few hits with these.
                  How do you remember them all
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

How do you remember them all
                    I can't remember them all on the list but most of them on the list are similar. I got bag on lap with my target from XS193 post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I can't remember them all on the list but most of them on the list are similar. I got bag on lap with my target from XS193 post.
                      Does anyone know if playing with clothes is one. In particular closing an open jacket every time they see me
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Does anyone know if playing with clothes is one. In particular closing an open jacket every time they see me
                        Any actions out of your target's baseline would be considered as a hit. If she doesn't do that with anyone else, then I would say it's a hit.

Or in my case, I don't know my target's baseline but she was in sport leggings and long shirt, nothing revealing. She wouldn't let go of the bag on her lap and I told her many times there was a big enough space right next to us. I guess my presence was irritating to her.

Comment

No mention of mirroring?

Comment

i think i noticed a lady practising tha 'syntribation' in the bus two days ago!

as a man, i was too innocent to conceive of a motion similar to squeezing my own balls between my legs lol

thanks for that upgrade!

Comment

Wow good list, gotta memorizes all theses !

Comment

Great list OP.
                                I've noticed a lot of invading my body space, knowing smiles and some really inappropriate touching - and that's from my friends' wives...! Pheromones work and can be dangerous indeed lol

Comment

Noticed a lot of sighing lately came back to see if it's on the list. And it is
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                    No mention of mirroring?
                                    I know mirroring term from Neuro Linguistic Programming. We do mirroring (unconsciously) when we feel "click" or "a frequency" with the talk partner. However, we can engineer those situation by mirroring first to the talk partner, so they feel connected to you.
                                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                    APEX: Manimal 2
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

How about singing? Is that a hit? I see a lot of abnormal singing when I'm around (to songs playing in the background)
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I know mirroring term from Neuro Linguistic Programming. We do mirroring (unconsciously) when we feel "click" or "a frequency" with the talk partner. However, we can engineer those situation by mirroring first to the talk partner, so they feel connected to you.
                                        Probably what I mean... stuff like shifting in your seat and the other person shifts, tapping your fingers and they tap, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Yes nephil this is what I mean, when you are already natural, your partner will mirror your gesture.
                                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                          APEX: Manimal 2
                                          * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X