yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pregnenolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnenolone

Anyone else ever try it. Not really an alpha product. but after my experiences after i started using my "PowerStack", i think it would be best if i stayed away for awhile. I know I know, All of you warned me on here and on pherotruth about going so heavy on the alpha pheros. ended up doign me more harm than good. you may have niticed that i have been out of the loop on both forums for a minute, lets just say ive had other more pertainent things grabbing hold of my attention in the ral world for the past few months. the girl i was with kicked me out, tried to have me arrested for things i didnt do. Almost got me kicked out of school and had me facing all types of charges. i say all of that to say with the "PowerStack", people didnt seem to like me as much, not just her. people in general. With pregnenolon, it seems to have just the opposite effect. people seem to like me alot. almost too much. With some people it seems like they are falling in ln love with me. I enjoy the benifits of having such power nbut it do3es have some draw backs. it seems to hit men pretty hard as well, which can be a problem ith they are gay, or as one guy said to me, "bi-curious". I am not gay, i only like girls and this is quite annoying . any thoughts

by the way, i am using pregnenolon, on my nose/mustache line, my neck, the frint side of my elbow joints, and pelvic bone. stacked with domination on pelvic bone, as well as either aqua vitae, or possess on my wrists. love the effect aqua vitae with the pregnenolone

Comment

I take neno oral. I take very large doses. 200 mg divided into two doses each day. It makes my voice crack like I'm going through puberty, and I think it's what's making me giggle so much.

I wouldn't expect the same results with pheromone usage, though.

Comment

Originally posted by NP17 View Post
        I take neno oral. I take very large doses. 200 mg divided into two doses each day. It makes my voice crack like I'm going through puberty, and I think it's what's making me giggle so much.

I wouldn't expect the same results with pheromone usage, though.
        Are you using it medically or recreationally. My voice has gotten deeper since i started using pregnenolone regularly. The description on the store site says it can raise your t count. Ive done some research na this is true but it could also raise estrogen depending on what supplementa you are taking if your voice is cracking it must be from the sudden spike in testosterone i would think

Comment

Also how would i go about getting pregnenolone pills

Comment

Recreationally? I'm not aware of anyone stupid enough to try something like this. Neno has zero recreational potential. Avoid at all costs for this purpose. Unless you have some major hormonal deficiencies, there's no reason you should be taking it. Even at 5mg sublingual, neno gives me horrible depression. Same at moderate doses used as a pheromone.

You can get the pills anywhere - no prescription required. At least, not in any country I'm aware of. You can get neno ready-made from a few vendors as well.

You're going from one extreme to the other - extreme status to no status whatsoever. In fact, Pregnenolone is the worst status killer I'm aware of, which is why I don't use it in any context or at any dose anymore. Keep this is mind if you're ever using it in a status-heavy mix. There's no point using Androsterone with Pregnenolone - you won't get any of the benefits of using Androsterone that way, IME.

Comment

I'm using it medically for a chronic inflammatory disease. It doesn't seem to have helped me thus far, but it takes a long time to kick in. You can get capsules for cheap on Amazon. No depression for me, just lots of giggling. Some people use it to relieve depression, but everyone's hormones are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                Recreationally? I'm not aware of anyone stupid enough to try something like this. Neno has zero recreational potential. Avoid at all costs for this purpose. Unless you have some major hormonal deficiencies, there's no reason you should be taking it. Even at 5mg sublingual, neno gives me horrible depression. Same at moderate doses used as a pheromone.

You can get the pills anywhere - no prescription required. At least, not in any country I'm aware of. You can get neno ready-made from a few vendors as well.

You're going from one extreme to the other - extreme status to no status whatsoever. In fact, Pregnenolone is the worst status killer I'm aware of, which is why I don't use it in any context or at any dose anymore. Keep this is mind if you're ever using it in a status-heavy mix. There's no point using Androsterone with Pregnenolone - you won't get any of the benefits of using Androsterone that way, IME.
                Never felt any depression from it as. Phero, and i tebd to use a lot of it. As far as status killer, idk. I havent noticed anything like that. Seems to make me a more likable person to everyone i meet

Comment

Likeability does not equal status. It can, however, be a form of social status, which is an entirely different form of status than what I'm referring to.

Depression has been known to occur with Pregnenolone, but it's equally known for its mood-lifting properties in other users.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                    Likeability does not equal status. It can, however, be a form of social status, which is an entirely different form of status than what I'm referring to.

Depression has been known to occur with Pregnenolone, but it's equally known for its mood-lifting properties in other users.
                    Kind of like how A1 does in some men?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Kind of like how A1 does in some men?
                      Yes, but it's not gender-specific, and it tends to be worse. Unlike with A1 depression, neno doesn't seem to increase sensitivity over time, inevitably leading to depression for all who use it. In other words, you either get it or you don't.

Comment

I ordered Pregnenolone oil at 10 mcg/drop,
                        Which blend do you recommend to mix with PGN? I want something to attract women but not too intimidating.

Comment

I heard of a friend a while back using something sounds like this, he was a "health nut" but in a good way. Would you be able to talk more about how it has helped you? (healthwise?)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post
                            I ordered Pregnenolone oil at 10 mcg/drop,
                            Which blend do you recommend to mix with PGN? I want something to attract women but not too intimidating.

Is there a kind soul who wants to answer to my question?
                            Please?

And...
                            Which dose do you think is the best for 10mcg/drop?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post

Is there a kind soul who wants to answer to my question?
                              Please?

And...
                              Which dose do you think is the best for 10mcg/drop?

Thanks in advance.
                              based on my experience preg makes domination more approchablle. i had preg and dom back when i was just slathering everyhting on at once and never bothered in conserning myself with dosing. i am trying to correct the error in my ways though

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

based on my experience preg makes domination more approchablle. i had preg and dom back when i was just slathering everyhting on at once and never bothered in conserning myself with dosing. i am trying to correct the error in my ways though

Comment

My pleasure

Comment

I have heard of guys at my gym discussing pregnenolone, if that's the same thing you guys are discussing then I really dont think its a good idea to mess with your bodies hormone levels. They were clearly on gear and were discussing "natural" post cycle therapy (pct). I am new to pheromones but as a gym junkie you also use some familiar words, including andro variations which is very interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by thedean View Post
                                      I have heard of guys at my gym discussing pregnenolone, if that's the same thing you guys are discussing then I really dont think its a good idea to mess with your bodies hormone levels. They were clearly on gear and were discussing "natural" post cycle therapy (pct). I am new to pheromones but as a gym junkie you also use some familiar words, including andro variations which is very interesting!
                                      they wewre using pregnenolone for pct?

Comment

if that's the case, there really isn't anything to worry about. Pct is not the same as gear. Gear forces the body to modify itself through artificial mean, with pcts help balance out your hormones. Yes pcts incorporate the use of NATURAL testosterone boosters which assist the body into producing its on test, thus not creating an alternate source of test. The problem with gear is that it creates an alternative source of test which causes your body to stop producing it's own, which then becomes evident "off cycle"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X