yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss + ascend : intimidating...myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss + ascend : intimidating...myself.

It's possible and very likely that your body is not used to the Ascend signature itself, so much so that it assumes there's someone who has that alpha vibe nearby. Thus the intimidation feeling you're getting.

Many would suggest that you just keep wearing Ascend until you get used to it and your body realizes the signature is actually from you.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Yes, very likely Ascend was to blame for the intimidation feeling. I got that same feeling myself when I first tried it on. I still actually do to this day, get a bit of anxiety wearing a few drops of it.

Comment

Felt like a monster, I enjoyed it as a self effect. Ascend surely intimidated everyone else tho ^_^

Comment

Octopussy,what are the updates? Did you continue wearing the ascend and what is the result now?

Have you ever tried wearing the Ascend without the bliss or any other products to see what effect it has?

Comment

From what I have read(the website), with pure "ascend" intimidates people!

Comment

any of urs response with Api . do it behave in similar way?

Comment

I wore Ascend + Bliss combination today. Felt lazy the whole day didn't do much the whole day. I decided to take a walk in a city in the evening. I applied one and half sprays of Ascend and one tiny Bliss from promo bottle. Put cover cologne Spice Bomb V&Rolf . After some minutes I was ready to leave the house and I felt build up of strange energy and urge to move. As I left my house I was hit by mones not even noticing. Felt uber confident in walking and posture. After some 10 minutes of walking I entered the train which was almost empty. Ticket guy didn't even ask me for a ticket. Exited the train after some 20 mins and I took a walk and bought some strong snuff. While walking very cocky I felt like a boss! Then I snorted a bit of snuff while in the crowd and oh it hurt my nose, there was a tear in my eye. When nicotine hit me I was in some king of the world movie scene. I didn't make eye contact with anyone and was owning the place! At least that's how everything looked and felt like. I started experiencing a bit of some inner agression and I would be ready to fight no problem. I even started to think about making some kind of trouble but it didn'd happen luckily. I climbed to the city skyline and watched the skyline for some 10-20 minutes and snorted more snuff. While returning with a bus there was very hot chick with a huge hat entering the bus and she sit right next to me. On the way home I ended up in a bar. Waiter was nice to me as usual. Wanted to order cognac but I'm done with alchohol so I ordered tea insted. This is weird combination. When Bliss is added to Ascend it gives to Ascend kind of ghosting swag note - it's very powerful swag combo but I ain't swag. Very strong combination I'll try it in a more social setting results might be interesting! Confusing combo, but smoother than Ascend solo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X