yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pairing PSE with high enone sexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairing PSE with high enone sexual

Has anyone paired PSE with a high enone sexual?

Tonight, I'm definitely wearing NPA, probably solo. But I've been thinking about pairing it with PSE with the purpose of adding some disinhibition. Anyone think this is a bad idea?

Also, does anyone know if P83 will complement PSE or conflict with PSE?

Comment

I've paired PSE with Primitive and P103 with no problems - haven't tried P83 with it yet. I doubt there's any real conflict here - give it a shot!

Comment

PSE + Impaxs (heavy none) is my go to club mix. Some women will fucking hate you but if you get one that's in to you your in for a wild ride. Don't bother combining pse with P83 as it is already one of the primary molecules in the mix, a bit like adding A1 to cohesion, not much point.

Comment

Dam. I was just about to order ImpaXS because it is designed to be a fast hitting sexual. But it is out of stock. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
            Dam. I was just about to order ImpaXS because it is designed to be a fast hitting sexual. But it is out of stock. :(
            This one has ImpaXS https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...test-pack.html

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X