yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Day 1 of Xist (detailed) review: If you know how to drive your 'mones...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1 of Xist (detailed) review: If you know how to drive your 'mones...

Hello, my phellow pheroheads!

Yesterday I received Xist, along with a free ACE sample pack, compliments of the AWESOME staff at XS, and I immediately wanted to put it to the test at work with a coworker who I am crazy about, and think may like me as well. I have been using A314 as my only 'mone for years. I know *exactly* how it works for me, and I can steer it PERFECTLY. I have mastered the use of that 'mone to the point of its positive effects having become a permanent part of my personality. So, I am very sensitive to even the most subtle differences. I am very self-aware, and aware of things around me. I have also factored in a healthy level of skepticism and margin of possible false hits / confirmation bias into this review, in order to make it as balanced as possible (much like our favorite 'mones!)

I am a twenty seven year old man. I am used to a corporate environment, and I am used to being in charge (even when I'm not supposed to be.) I am a high-end hotel concierge.

Part one: The Commute

I put on three drops of XistXS oil just before leaving for work: Two drops on my right index finger (rubbed one drop each on the sides of my neck) and one drop on my right wrist, rubbed my wrists together. I think three drops was too much, perhaps. We will cover that shortly.

Within five minutes, I felt something, but it was difficult to articulate. It could have easily been just me projecting some mood change onto myself because I knew I was wearing 'mones (kind of like a placebo effect.) But it felt exciting.

As I was opening the front gate of our driveway to get ready to leave, a girl I know from my neighborhood walked by. I think she has a small crush on me anyway (she's seven or eight years younger than me, but very attractive) passed by and was extremely flirty with me as she said hello and walked by me. She slowed down her walk once she got by me and began to "strut her stuff" as she passed. I did not factor this into my assessment; I considered this a false hit due to confirmation bias and prior 'mone-free interaction with this girl. The exposure was not long enough to trust as a hit. Moving on.

As I was driving to work, I was in a great mood. I'm not necessarily always in a bad mood driving to work, but seldom in a great mood. Part of this is unknown- I woke up in a better mood than usual for some reason, before I even knew my package had arrived. I attribute part of it to that. But this was different. I blasted some loud EDM with all the windows down and the sunroof open and danced and sang along to all of the songs, haha.

At one point I got stuck in traffic, which was unexpected and I knew would make me late. Folks, I have a tendency towards EXTREME impatience when driving. But even in unexpected bad traffic which made me late, I was happy as could be. It was the most bizarre feeling. It wasn't even necessarily that I was happy, it's just that nothing phased me... at all. Nothing irritated me. Even things that I could feel beginning to annoy me... the annoyance just kind of melted away. I shrugged off every irritation. This would last all day.

Part two: The Work Day

I arrived to work about forty minutes after applying Xist. I then sprayed on one of my go-to work fragrances, D&G The one (which is fantastic) to go along with it. I think at this point, the self-effects of Xist were fully present; I felt like a celebrity. Even before interacting with anyone, I felt like everyone would want to talk to me. I felt like a celebrity before anyone even saw me. I could't stop smiling. Simple stupid things and random thoughts would make me laugh out loud, and I didn't care who heard. Quite frankly, I felt like I had drank a glass of wine.

I felt strangely confident; I had the same *level* of confidence that A314 gives me, but it is a COMPLETELY different *type* of confidence. I felt fun, and I somehow knew that everyone would think so too.

I made my way to the front desk. We just hired a new female coworker, who is quite attractive. I have only been around her for about an hour and a half total before this day, and that was while I was wearing my usual dose of A314. So her first exposure to me was when I had everyone- including our bosses, eating out of the palm of my hand, and doing everything I suggest, and coming to me for advice, etc. So keep in mind, this is the only frame of reference she has for me: a man who is in charge, but not necessarily accessible. She is twenty nine, and is attracted to authority. For the purposes of privacy, we will call her "Kara." The girl I am crazy about, we will call "Sarah."

Through the course of the day, interacting with guests felt... strange. I felt like I was funny in a social way, but I felt I was taken much less seriously than when wearing A314 (I mean, obviously, but still. It was a HUGE difference.) But I felt like all of my coworkers wanted to be around me. One guy who almost never talks... ever, said something to me, and even made a joke, and laughed at mine. This was a HUGE hit.

Kara, for some reason, seemed more hesitant to talk to me. When I have worn A314 around her, she was very touchy feely and always in my personal space. With Xist, she still was, (occasionally setting her hand down next to mine while I wasn't looking, and brushing her hand against mine, pretending it was accidental, and standing very close to me sometimes) but much less so than she was before.

But MAN, I was on FIRE with my jokes, and my flirtation was through the roof. But it wasn't blatant and tasteless flirtation. I have good social skills without using 'mones. I know how to get a feel for the 'mones and drive them in a congruent direction. It requires behavioral changes, which require self-awareness, which requires practice, frankly, and I have a lot of it. I was very well received in this way from female guests, and from female coworkers, even the older married ones (who I obviously have only platonic interest in.)

As for Sarah, the girl I am attracted to and have been for a long time, we have a very friendly relationship. We are friends. She, until very recently, has been in a long-term relationship, but I think she likes me and has liked me as long as I have liked her. But who knows, I could be totally misreading it. We hug when we see each other. The first time I wore A314 around her, she hugged me much longer and more lovingly than usual.

And same with Xist. She held onto me longer. Also, when I was handing her some keys, she took the keys, but held my hand for a moment and brushed her thumb across my fingers. When I did the same, she tightened her grip and then I think we both felt weird, and we both pulled away pretending nothing happened. Boom, that's the cue. I think that's a definitive positive hit.

Overall thoughts

Xist, so far, is fantastic. I mean, really fantastic. I don't know if it works as a daily work wear, but I'm going to wear it every day for now, because I care more about growing feelings with Sarah than I do about maintaining an Alpha status presence in the office. The thing is, I feel alpha without having to use A314 anymore- the A314 just makes everyone ELSE feel the same way about me. But Xist literally reduces how Alpha I feel. This is the only downside for me. It makes me feel silly, like a jokester. It makes me feel like Vince Vaughn in wedding crashers- kind of pseudo-alpha, but mostly just a witty jokester. I feel LESS alpha with Xist than I feel when I'm not wearing any 'mones at all. BUT, I admit that that may be because I've been wearing A314 again for several days in a row before testing this, and I've just gotten re-calibrated to A314 again. It could just be that.

And while I like to feel funny and witty and flirty, I like to have that backed with a sense of status; Think of Robert Downy Jr. in Iron Man 1.

This is the personality that I like to convey- high status humor, sharpness, and just the tiny tiny tiniest amount of intimidation. There is very little Alpha feel with Xist, in my opinion, but the rest of it is there. Maybe I should combine this with A314 or Ascend for a more balanced result? Or perhaps I used one drop too many of Xist! I will try again with only two drops this weekend, and then again with ascend.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review.
    Peace!
    -BRJ
    Last edited by BlackRussianJedi; 06-25-2015, 02:45 PM. Reason: Clarifications, misc

I look forward to reading about your experiences with Xist and interested in the eventual pairing with Ascend, after you've run it solo for a while.

I'm expecting Xist oil in the post and intend to combine it with Ascend in a similar environment as you since I too work at a hotel.

I gather your Xist is unscented?

Comment

Great journal, subscribing and waiting for more posts. I'm eyeing Xist oil at the moment myself and would like to know more about the effects - self- and on others, before I order. Similar situation to yours - with a specific female, except she's a customer, not a coworker.

A couple of questions - what made you choose oil, and how long would you say it last? Do you still feel the self-effects and see effects on others at the end of a long shift?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate your thoughts. Sylvian- yep, I got the unscented oil version. I have never tried the spray before, but based on my understanding of oils and sprays, oils are usually going to win out if you plan on using them in an environment where you are going to be for several hours (work, for example) because the diffusion process happens more slowly, and thus perhaps more naturally than with a spray. It's like drinking an 18 year old smooth single malt scotch, vs drinking a delicious, but really harsh 5 year scotch. One is not necessarily better than the other, just some people prefer the more natural evolution of the pheromones' effects. Does that make sense?

I've read that Xist spray kind of hits right away, hard and in your face, and that while the oil also has immediate effects, they are slightly more subtle, and evolve over a longer range of time. Oils typically last longer.

I've also read recently that ascend can actually inhibit some of the effects of Xist... is that true? Would I be better suited to use cohesion with Xist? I got the ACE sample back, thanks to the wonderful staff at XS.... but I have no idea what they do! Maybe I'll experiment in other settings as well. For the time being, I'll just keep using Xist solo, and write what my experiences are in a week or two of solo Xist.

Comment

Nice entry. And you're right about the spray vs oil. I've owned both and it's pretty much the same across the board for other sprays vs the oil counterpart: sprays are best for moments where you have less than an hour or two w/ a target. It may also be better for relatively new people you're meeting. Oils are generally better for a more natural progression with targets you'll be spending much longer times around and with those who've known you for somewhat longer. I've primarily stopped using the spray because it started to dry out my skin and cause some irritation.

Ascend and Xist... If you can become the gentleman and do what a caring boyfriend would do (remember "boyfriend material", not servant) while maintaining an assertive leader vibe without being overbearing, I'd say the mix would work nicely but that's speculation. I'm thinking the posts you read about the inhibition mentioned copulins as causing the problem with Xist? If so, that might be possible, but the amount of cops in there is supposed to be only enough to suggests to others that you're desired by women, not that you've slept around with them. I've always imagined the effect as being in an office/classroom and surrounded by girls sitting around you. I can't really say this is going to be the case sore sure because unfortunately for me, I work in a conservative Asian environment where Ascend gets a bit of problems for me.

There is a much older post indicating that Xist compliments many other pheromone products, even non-XS brands.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Good luck with Xist, I loved it as well. Even received some obvious IOIs in my work place from customers a few times.
            Used it myself daily for some months, but I realized it was crashing me later in the evening when I had to attend classes and wasn't worth using if I plan on being awake in the evening still.
            Nowadays I try it and I crash in just a few hours for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
              Good luck with Xist, I loved it as well. Even received some obvious IOIs in my work place from customers a few times.
              Used it myself daily for some months, but I realized it was crashing me later in the evening when I had to attend classes and wasn't worth using if I plan on being awake in the evening still.
              Nowadays I try it and I crash in just a few hours for some reason.
              You know what? I've actually been feeling that too not too long ago. Could barely keep my eyes open even though I'm mentally awake.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Nicole
                Nicole commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey guys, if you're crashing after pheromone use, Steve suggests taking multivitamins.

• fdesa12
                fdesa12 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, I've forgotten about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X