yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about Evolve XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Evolve XS

Hello everyone.

I am curious about what would happen if you wear Evolve XS during the day. I know it shows for night on the store page for it but have anyone in here tried it on the bright day?

I only use it during the day myself, and many members on here can say the same - it works *fantastic* during the day. As always, just stick to 1 spray/drop - this dose is more than enough.

Comment

• Tobja
      Tobja commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds amazing But how do the girls react when you are wearing it during the day? Do they get all aroused and horny or how is their response?

Depending on exposure and other psychological factors you get (if properly exposed) "I want to know more about you," to blantent lust. Daytime or night time the situation will effect game all the same.

Comment

I typically get general signs of attraction and relaxation with a mild sexual edge to it. Evolve isn't as blatantly sexual as something like Primitive or NNPA, for example. It's more under-the-radar, but it's there.

Comment

Comment

Have you tried covering your scent with Evolve? Spraying a fragrance over a mix can obscure its diffusion, make it nearly useless. Use just 1 spray with the scent *below* the mix, then try again. Also, what scent are you using? If you're using something that doesn't diffuse well in the first place, then the same goes for the mix you're using it with.

Comment

I cant remember if I have done that to be honest, but I will definitely give that a go the next time I wear evolve. For scent, my go to cologne is A star Men, but I also have 212 Men, 1 Million, prada, dirty english, Boss and a bunch of other ones that I have tried and dont like.

Comment

i think the "night" vs "day" comparison is in reference to the type of environment it will be. I imagine a coffee shop or the shopping mall would be considered "day" whereas the bar / club / concerts would be considered "night"... not saying this from experience though, just FYI.

But I've been using evolve in "day" type environments exclusively and it produces hits for me

Comment

• Tobja
                Tobja commented
                Editing a comment
                How do girls react when you are wearing Evolve XS. And can you see that they are affected by the mone?

• eternitys_child
                eternitys_child commented
                Editing a comment
                read my journal

I've nearly finished a 10ml bottle of scented Evolve spray and I've only just started to see its effects on women. Possible reasons I can think of are:

1. was using too much; now using 1, occasionally 2 sprays.
              2. combining with other products; seems to only work for me when worn solo (though I have combined it with only a couple other products).
              3. my body needed to get used to it.

I had decided I wasn't going to purchase Evolve again, but now I want to get the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                Have you tried covering your scent with Evolve? Spraying a fragrance over a mix can obscure its diffusion, make it nearly useless. Use just 1 spray with the scent *below* the mix, then try again. Also, what scent are you using? If you're using something that doesn't diffuse well in the first place, then the same goes for the mix you're using it with.
                Are you kidding with this misinformation?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post

What would you suggest Paradox? I've heard mones, then cover and cover, then mones. I have Evolve oil, it is my first (at least from XS) and I am trying to figure it out.
                  Something like a star

Comment

Originally posted by parasiteOdin View Post

What would you suggest Paradox? I've heard mones, then cover and cover, then mones. I have Evolve oil, it is my first (at least from XS) and I am trying to figure it out.
                    First, let me just state that I've been using Pheromones since the 1980's (Andron by Jovan). While I am not a scientist i am well versed in pheromone use.

Mones, then cover or cover, then mones to me is like peanut butter on bottom and jelly on top or jelly on the bottom and peanut butter on top.

I've done it both ways and both ways work.

So moving on to the oil. The best way to scent your oil is to add 1 or 2 drops of Essential Oil per 5ml to the bottle. If you can't do that then just use a cover.

I spray over and under my mone application all of the time. It doesn't matter where you spray the cover. It's called skin mixing. it's the same as mixing it in a bottle.

The pheromones are going to diffuse and the cover is going to diffuse.

Misconceptions are cleared up by personal experimentation and experience.

Comment

I very much Evolve oil during the work day! Add some Xist to the mix makes for a rather attention grabbing day
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

@ Jimmy : That is great. You can get more detailed in the journal you are about to start just to please the lovely and demanding KateD.

Just kidding. Seen you around the forum, don't seem to be that much of a talker. I guess you are the strong,silent type

Comment

^ correct my dear
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                          AD: Glace
                          Lovescent: NNPA
                          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvian View Post
                            I've nearly finished a 10ml bottle of scented Evolve spray and I've only just started to see its effects on women. Possible reasons I can think of are:

1. was using too much; now using 1, occasionally 2 sprays.
                            2. combining with other products; seems to only work for me when worn solo (though I have combined it with only a couple other products).
                            3. my body needed to get used to it.

I had decided I wasn't going to purchase Evolve again, but now I want to get the oil.

Just for curiosity I want to know what you combine it with.

I am thinking that this in combination with XIST would be quite nice.

Comment

Hi MD, saw your query by chance.

I had combined it with the other products of the BCE pack, but, as I state in the quoted text, got noticeable results only when I used it solo.

I don't think the BCE products make good combos. I was lead to believe or maybe it was my presumption that they are meant to be combined, but from my limited experience, I think that they are bundled to provide the user with some versatility.

I liked Bliss, but thought it distracted and confused Evolve.

I expected much from Xist but found it to be a sickly mix that I often felt compelled to remove. You would do better to ask someone who has had a more positive experience with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post

This is what I've experienced, so to call it misinformation is absurd. You seem to have this belief that anything you happen to post is infallible. Get over yourself.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X