yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What pheromones/molecules create a beautifying effect on the wearer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pheromones/molecules create a beautifying effect on the wearer?

I'm thinking neno is one of them based on the molecule product description.

Any others?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

What do you mean by beautifying effect? By making you feel beautiful, look beautiful Explain yourself

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      What do you mean by beautifying effect? By making you feel beautiful, look beautiful Explain yourself
      I mean that you're perceived as being beautiful, relatively more so than w/out the pheromone on. Something like a glow to those around you. Not literally

I recall seeing the phrase "beautifying effect" somewhere but it's not coming up in the search as easily here. It didn't specifically indicate pregnenolene though so I'm not sure if the pheromone had it.

Would DHEAS create that beauty glow effect on the wearer?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I've always read that term used to describe the self-effect of making everything/everyone around you seem more beautiful/glowing, not to describe making yourself appear that way.

In my opinion, to very much oversimplify for the sake of argument, the point of almost all our pheromones and their usage is some form of making the wearer seem more beautiful (in the holistic sense which can include strong or fun or engaging or...) Of course targets won't actually see you physically as any different (well, if they get a strong whiff of odyssey perhaps the high might help), but will shift focus toward one or more of your existing positive attributes at the expense of whatever else you've got going on. I wouldn't call this beautifying so much as just attracting.

Comment

That Could be Molecule D & Hedione i think it does the same
          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by LeadWithTweed View Post
            I've always read that term used to describe the self-effect of making everything/everyone around you seem more beautiful/glowing...
            How you perceive everything/everyone, including yourself!

I inadvertently looked in a mirror on one of those very early days when I sprayed the kitchen sink (tactical reapplications) on myself and it made me do a double take. I was looking at a different me.

Of course, this could have been just my perception; to everyone else, I probably looked like I always do.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
              That Could be Molecule D & Hedione i think it does the same
              I've always used hedione as just an exalting fixative. I have a hard time imagining it to be psychoactive in that way - especially considering how much it's used in commercial and homemade scents (the general public would have noticed by now).

Comment

DHEA, DHEAS, 7-Keto DHEA, Pregnenolone, Androstenetrione, and Androstatrione all have this effect. Epiandrosterone and Androsterone Sulfate have a more low-level beautifying effect. XSR37 appears to have this effect as well.

Comment

Nude from Lal has made me look cute in the mirror and girls look very photoshopped in real life

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X