yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on which to pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on which to pick

hi. i'm new here. just wanted to ask people who have used these if they could recommend something that's more like natural body odor than perfumed. i ususally end up showering 3 times a day and that kind of leaves me with no real natural smell other than the soaps i use. thanks.

Welcome, you can buy the products unscented if you wish because they will diffuse well due to the diffusion technology Steve uses. They do have a soapy smell to them but it settles down to a very light scent after 30mins

Comment

Hey Ulnek. I believe you messaged me about this in the support suite. I am not sure of the male cover scents and if they smell like natural body odor. So maybe the men can help you to choose one from their experience with the cover scents.

I did also mention that it may be best you purchase the unscented version but some unscented versions tend to have a light smell and some tend to be more potent. I am speaking about the unisex and female products. I am not sure if any of the male unscented products have that type of smell to it.

In any case,I hope that you don't let that deter you from purchasing and experiencing the wonders of pheromones. Usually we think of what we hope to gain from pheromones, choose a product and think of the scent we want after

Comment

So you really want a natural male BO scent? I'd recommend unscented pheromones but you'll still need to decide what you'd like to accomplish with the product so as to buy the right one for your needs. I actually like the smell of the unscented pheros and so does my GF!! And if it smell too much you can always cover with a cologne.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

To some extent they do, for the basic molecules that male perspiration tends to contain, but naturally those are much smaller concentrations. They aren't represented in the same balance relative to each other, and some of the more interesting molecules in the mixes aren't otherwise present (or are but in negligible quantities). There are of course other elements besides pheromones in body odor (and can vary from person to person, for example the amount of sulfur, hexenoic acid, etc.), and some may not be emulated by the available pheromone molecules. To Kate's point, even within the realm of 'normal' pheromones, some are stronger than others (hence the comment about balance). You may not notice androstenol at all, whereas significant quantities of androstenone will reek of cat piss.

You can perhaps go for some of the lighter muskier cover scents (plenty such colognes, and I think one of the XS options). My tendency is to, using strictly the unscented phero products from XS and others, select from the most masculine of high-quality colognes on the market but use very little of it (just enough for the scent to be detected). Of course masculine doesn't necessarily mean animalic, so in your case aim for notes of civet, musk, ambergris, leather, castoreum, labdanum, hyrax, etc. which can get you somewhat of a substitute for BO. I think a moderate amount of clary sage in balance would help with this project as well (some may think I'm crazy) but it's going to narrow your options or require mixing. Options ranging from Givenchy Gentleman [with prominent civet] to TM's 'pure leather' [which is far from purely leather, and includes musk and styrax, which some feel more animalic than woodsy] to Knize Ten [including leather, musk, and castoreum] to Antaeus [labdanum, castoreum, and clary sage] to Labo's Labdanum 18 [numerous] to Montecristo Masque [sweaty combination of notes probably best represented by hyrax]...)
          Less popular/agreeable generally, but for your purpose, I'd seriously consider Sexual Healing by Buxton. It's a little sweeter than sweater but you may like it better. There may be other fragrances specifically marketed as 'adult' (with even more ridiculous names) that could fit the bill, but this is the only one I can think of for your goal.

I don't think any of these are going to solve more than half the problem, but once you toss in the manly pheromones like enone, it should paint a fairly complete picture of... well, a guy who doesn't shower three times a day.

Most importantly, I'm suggesting that you separate the problem of replacing your natural odor and selecting the appropriate pheromones. The latter should be based entirely on your situation, targets, goals, and so forth, and you'll be free to do so without concern for how perfumed or neutral you smell.

One last thing - with all of these, make sure you give it a chance to dry down before going out, to even into a natural body odor. With this type of scent, it can make the difference between 'manly man' and 'that idiot who upset a skunk while rolling around in a flower bed'.

Comment

ok. i think i'll try one and see which one works (and hopefully does not smell bad lol)

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome, keep us updated. I recommend Xist

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X