yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does anyone know the name of the pheromone working to make woman take initiative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the name of the pheromone working to make woman take initiative?

Does anyone know the name of the pheromone working to make woman take initiative?
    (for sexual encounters)

Was thinking of mixing that pheromone with:
    Androstadienone
    copulins
    and P83

What do you think about that mix?

Thanks so much guys!!!

A1 worked very well for me with young, shy, beta, girly girls.

Comment

for sexual encounters give try (LOVE BOAT + SOB)

i do agree with XyzN you could add A1 to the mix if you want shy, beta girls open up to you, A1 make them approach you, they feel Comfortable around you they will stick at you most of time, i've had the same hits using A1 Spray over 50mcg i've even odd on A1 once 300mcg the result was outstanding, was an accident i had sample spray full bottle of (3ml) leaked on my pocket. girls start following me they tend to lay their legs to mine(body contact) when i was sitting even one was with her boyfriend. i start grabbing attention of everybody...
      Last edited by sexnificant; 05-12-2015, 08:36 PM.
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

thats a tough one..
        it has allot of unclear variables

it really depends on your current state/position with the girl..
        is she a stranger? a friend ? ex? wife? some else wife

to your direct question about your suggested mix...
        i will leave copulins out of it.
        if you are not absolutely sure that the girl likes that type of men.

For perfect results i encourage you to test out several blends in a sequence..
        one after another when the time comes.

my over experience points that Androstadienone is an ice breaker if she is nervous, shy or afraid to make the first step.
        to make her do something you first have to make her feel good around you.
        If she already does then skip the A1 (Cohesion in our case).
        (and i am not suggesting to do this in a club).

You will need a initial blend... Something to lay out at first.
        XiSt and LOVE BOAT are your safe bet for a base.

From that point on add 2 sprays of Evolve or 1 SOB (when you think the time is right)

if you like to experiment try adding PSE(XS129 BETA) in the middle.

please note that mixing(spraying it all at once) wont provide the same experience as laying it out in different hours.

But if you do need to use everything at the same time.
        I would say TABOO + Evolve

this is just basic stuff... hope it helps
        please share more info if you need more help

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Yes, I'll definitely try A1.. Has anyone tried combining it with P83 and copulins?

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
            Yes, I'll definitely try A1.. Has anyone tried combining it with P83 and copulins?
            yep
            me

thanks to the copulins
            a girl totally isolated me as she really hated that kind of men.

but then again copulins got me laid another one that i am sure she did not like me
            but the fact that i had the stench of another women all over me made her do it.

again i really dont recommend copulins.

As for P83
            its already in several of our blends and i suggest you get it with a blend.

and a direct answer to your mix Androstadienone
            copulins
            P83

It wont provide the results you are searching for.
            she wont jump on you or take initiative if she is not a slut.

try removing copulins and use
            Androstadienone
            P83
            -rone
            -none

if you want to stick with basics

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

i have purchased A1, P83 and copulins.. I'll let u know how it works out with testing...

Thanks Idle I'll try that when I got the cash.
              Thank you everyone!

Comment

Disinhibitors are an excellent choice. Others I'd tend to recommend are TAH and TAL at doses of just 2.5mcg each. PXS sells the former as a putative alternative, but not the latter. TAL especially can cause women to approach you.

As for women taking initiative in the traditional sense it's used? That would be Androstatrione you're looking for. The only mix I'm aware of that contains it is LAL's Aqua Vitae, though this mix requires quite a bit of congruence on your part, something I imagine you don't want for yourself. Only True Pheromones currently sell straight -atrione, but this is a shoddy vendor at best, and I wouldn't personally recommend them otherwise. -atrione is best at a dose of 7.5mcg, I find, and preferably no more than 12.5mcg.

There are many other options here: your best bets that I haven't mentioned yet would be Beta -nol (or ConnectionsXS), OdysseyXS, anything containing Androsterone Sulfate like CORE, Bliss, and MX351 (on the way, haven't tested this one yet), and last but not least, all beautifiers if used in the proper dose. I'd say 500ug of Androstenetrione or P86, or otherwise 15mcg of DHEA, DHEAS, and/or 7-Keto DHEA. I haven't had any real success with Loveboat yet, but I can attest to the effectiveness of P93, the equivalent of which is supposedly used in Loveboat. You'd have to ask Steve or Dancing_Joker for confirmation here.

Comment

idle The problem isn't so much with copulins on their own as it is with combining copulins and something like A1 which sends out a romantic signal. Copulins on their own are fine, as is A1 so long as the self-effects are properly buffered, but combining the two is asking for trouble. If you think A1 is bad though, stay away from cops + MeO-EST! One of the worst ideas in the history of pheromones has to be that combination (A1 + MeO-EST + Cops) being used optionally in True Love. Talk about disaster - I've never heard of results as bad as the ones I've read about from others. I personally haven't found any bonding/romance molecule that works well with copulins - conflicting vibrations through and through.

Comment

I was unable to find Androstatrione, even on True pheromones website..
                    Do you know if someone else might have it?

Comment

Yo, idle! How many ng's of each would you suggest to if I wehre to try that mix?

Androstadienone
                      P83
                      Rone
                      Enone

Exited to try this????

Comment

Alpha Dream have a.product called Donna amore and it contain molecules witch contradicts your claim that copulins and
                        Androstadienone can not be mixed with good results..

This is the best product I have tried so far..???????? This product is for lesbians. I've been using only this product for quite some time now.. Tried adding some P8, and this made the product better for sure..

But I would like to know if someone know about anything better..
                        I feel it's about time to advance ????????

Comment

Alpha Dream have a.product called Donna amore and it contain molecules witch contradicts your claim that copulins and
                          Androstadienone can not be mixed with good results..

This is the best product I have tried so far..???????? This product is for lesbians. I've been using only this product for quite some time now.. Tried adding some P8, and this made the product better for sure..

But I would like to know if someone know about anything better..
                          I feel it's about time to advance ????????
                          That's a female mix. Naturally I'm referring to male mixes here, as this is the male section. My claim stands, but if you'd like me to be more specific, once again, this only applies to males. Though if you say you've had good results using the mix on yourself, I have no reason to doubt you - most of us haven't had good results with such combos.

Comment

I was unable to find Androstatrione, even on True pheromones website..
                            Do you know if someone else might have it?
                            You won't find -atrione anywhere in that case, but I will say that it's used to great effect in LAL's Aqua Vitae. That blend is tough to work with, requiring quite a bit of congruence. You'll have to be as bold, confident and direct as possible, but if you can pull that off, the forwardness of -atrione will blow your mind. Some of the hits promoted by -atrione will shock you, and if you don't respond correctly and quickly, you've lost it.

Comment

so atrione is in AV coz with AV u can experience the same hits sometimes it shock but if you don't act quick hits will vanish, the problem is that AV in not consistent for me.

also some users on Pherotruth find it not consistent, sometimes it work sometimes not
                              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Thanks a lot for your insight Exentra andSexnificant! ????????????
                                I should have been asking for a great lesbian product in the female section perhaps????

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                                  so atrione is in AV coz with AV u can experience the same hits sometimes it shock but if you don't act quick hits will vanish, the problem is that AV in not consistent for me.

also some users on Pherotruth find it not consistent, sometimes it work sometimes not
                                  True for AV, not so for -atrione, which is why I prefer it in my own mixes. I know Pago has some, so I'll be buying more very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

As for P83
                                    its already in several of our blends and i suggest you get it with a blend.

Which blends? I don't get anything when I search at the store, except for XSP83.

Comment

idle I would really like to get your opinion on how to mix Enone and Rone.
                                      I mean how many ng. of each ?

and answer would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X