yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LET"S DO THIS! A1 EVOLVE, SOB(sample spray) HYper Combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET"S DO THIS! A1 EVOLVE, SOB(sample spray) HYper Combo!

I told myself."SELF let's try this combo both are sexual, have a light social mix but what would be the effects?" Well glad to report A1 mixed with evolve oil and Sob spray has some swwweeeeeeet effects. It did not make me depressed. Oh no no no. You see when ladies age range between 21 to 40 something start chatting and start touching you and smile when you talk. Best feeling in the world. It literally draws the crowd, I talk everybody listens and women get doe eyed. And the way i talked i shocked even myself. And i did not do the drop on one side and other side. I sprayed it using the 10 ml bottle. Crazy you might say but I can honestly tell you it was effective. Made some female co workers start talking about some very sensual convos and boobing. And boy she has alotta boobs. More updates to come.

How much did you apply for each one?

Comment

i mixed 1/4 of A1 and 1/4 of evolve and just a small amount of SOB

Comment

what how many mcg in A1 per spray or drop u used?
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Right this pherobomb WORKSSSSS!!!. Sat down near this lady all i see is she looking DIRECTLY at me and fixing her bra ,looking down at her breasts. She continues to look straight at me, she cover her breasts ,her nipples were getting hard.Whoa! She looks away then 20 secs later again ,looks straight at me then at my junk,lol. This is definitely a HARD hitter. Get this combo A1 and evolve.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X