yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

When a girl is tired, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a girl is tired, what to do?

At a cultural dance practice (we actually just chill out more than practice), there's an 18 yr old filipina who's a 9/10. Her friend and I are pretty close as friends although we're like 9-10 years apart but... I'm wondering what you guys would suggest to use when someone is tired and looks out of it? We meet only once a week for about 2 hours.

She's generally a down-to-earth person, into pop and hip hop... I think one way to describe her is downtown ghetto but on the friendly side. Not insecure. She doesn't seem like the party type though, but likes a good hangout/chill session with friends so she'd probably chill at a boba/tea place.

I kind of think it's pointless to get far when a target seems tired enough to not really want to do too much so I'm thinking if anything, imprinting is the best way to go. Any other suggestions? I'm keeping Xist oil in the combo.

I'm in an Asian environment though so I doubt anything like Ascend is a good idea though I haven't ruled it out.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Not because a girl is tired doesn't mean she might not want to. I think you should just look for signs whether she is interested or not.I think if she hides the fact that she is tired, she wants you to approach. I think if she makes you aware of it by telling you or acting it out , it may be a sign she wants you to back off.

I have done that of course. I wanted the guy to still ask me out for some fun time so even if I was super tired, I hid that factor.

Comment

Under other circumstances I'd run with what Kate said. However, physically exhilarating-but-exhausting and highly communicative activities like 2 hours of real dance practice can present somewhat of a paradox. Your body is ready to give out, but there's an adrenaline high and an emotional high, and if you're dancing together or concurrently to the same music or in a performance, the whole thing has been a bonding experience. Musical ensembles, choreographed performance of any sort, ballroom dance - these all, done properly, involve continuously engaging in a tacit communication more intimate than sex. So, she may not want to break the connection (prepare for some "I'm too sore to move" cuddling), or she may still feel such a rush of positive energy that she wants to keep dancing - horizontally, but at the same time be so physically drained that she can't effectively hide being tired. Also, since you're already friends, that could further reduce the incentive for her to hide that fact, without implying disinterest. I think in this case you should just go for it without reading too much into the initial tiredness, but pay very close attention to any change in the "signs" - specifically, when you start to GRADUALLY get closer and more flirtatious, does her 'tiredness' grow proportionally with your advances or does it seem to subside?

As for the pheros, you can imprint some sort of image, but the two of your are already engaging in an activity that's simultaneously intimate AND athletic, so I think you've got more freedom to go macho (within reason) and get yer enone goin'. Also, and I usually avoid cultural stereotypes, but if she was raised Filipino, that too gives you license to be a bit more macho.

Comment

So whatever happened with this? Is she interested? Did you make her interested? Did you accidentally drop her during a dance?

Comment

She hasn't been coming to the dance practice sessions for a while after the initial post mainly because her ride is her best friend, who herself was busy due to covering someone's shift at her workplace. And the next two weeks are testing and banquets so she's busy until graduation day. Overall though, if her best friend doesn't go, she doesn't go.

I should clarify that it's not dancing like ballroom dancing, but Chinese dragon dancing and lion dancing. So it's more like a sport. The best opportunity I generally have is when I'm partnering up with her or going through some stunts with her.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Man, perfect opportunity, especially if the best friend is still out past graduation. Shoot her a message offering to pick her up and take her to practice since her usual ride is busy. You missed her the past few weeks, seems like this would be a fun way to (escape the stress of finals / celebrate graduation), etc.

Aside from being a chance to get closer it's also just a genuinely nice thing to do. Or to have offered, even if she doesn't accept or is too busy.

Comment

Try TAF at high dosages. It'll suspend your mental filters, keep your RTAS (reticular activating system) on high, and prevent premature closure. You may see something similar with estratetraenol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X