yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sob, first day, never seen a girl that bothered (sexualy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sob, first day, never seen a girl that bothered (sexualy)

Temp: 27c/81f, humidity 70%, one Drop sob on the neck.

So I will cut to the insteresting part right away:

I was at my usual sushi bar when 2 girls, one around ~21(mixed race) and the other one around ~23(mixed race) sit next to me, at one chair from me.
    They said hi looking at me, I look at them, saying hi too. The younger one sat next to me and when I look at her I saw that she was at least interested.
    Then I noticed that the younger one is shaking, fidgeting, playing with her hair incessantly. I think she did all the stuff that a girl do when she is horny. She put her hand near her pussy a lot of time, her hand was touching her breast from time to time, I didn't count the number of time she played with her hair, it was a lot. Then her leg was tighnening crossed with her hand on top. I can say that I would see the same stuff when someone need to pee but she played with her hair and breast too, that behavior started after ~3mins . Then after 20 mins scratching all the skin she has she went to the toilet for ~5 min, maybe she needed to pee but even after that she kept doing the same stuff. She didn't look at me obviously after the first time, she look with her side vision and was obviously not at ease been bothered that way. We had a second eyes contact just before I left. And then when I was at the cashier, I noticed she was back to normal, with a proud posture very different, no fidgeting anymore. That was the most obvious hit I never saw, if someone don't notice that he is blind. She was attractive but not really the kind of girls I'm looking for, but nice girl.

Self effect: Seems like Api but a lot more sexual, also the alpha male vibe is well buffered compared to Bad Wolf. Bad Wolf self effect are much more stronger and raw. With this one I was more relax, less strong attitude than Bad wolf, very subtle comared to Bad Wolf.

Effect on others: At first at the sushi bar a lot of people avoided me, I was the only sitting at the end and no one sat next to me, the chairs that was near me was free, at least 5 five chair to my left was free, there was only one chair to my right, it was also free and all the other chair was taken. Then only this 2 girls sat next to me. One guy looked at me strangely. The effect on others seem more stronger than with Bad wolf or more obvious.

Conclusion: Sob seems very good at weting girls, first day great hit, didn't do a lot because my car had a problem. But from the few interaction I had I would say that Sob is easier to handle but has a rougher sexual edge on people behavior (good or bad). The product is less alpha than Bad wolf but more sexual, it seems more buffered. Bad wolf seems to be a better product at what it was build for: self improvement and Sob at getting sex easily. Both are great product from the testing I did. I need to test Sob more, I went out 5 times with Bad wolf and never had this kind of hit. I will had some cops with Bad wolf to see if the cops is the reason why Sob is more sexual. I had a lot of sexual thought when using Sob, looking at girls more sexualy which seems to be the copulins effect.

I'm wondering how much drop of Desire me there is in Sob? I just bought desire me and I'm going to add it to all the product I have (Api, Bad wolf, etc). Any one has an idea? I know that in Ascend there is 1 drop for 3 bottle, I guess in Sob there is more maybe one drop in one bottle.

Sob scent in Fxs: Fragrance is not strong enought to cover all the pheromone smell. I was only able to smell the fragrance 2 or 3 time, then I wasn't sure if it was me or the girls around me. The fragrance been very girly it's hard to know for sure. Didn't notice any smell that is outrageous though, I understand why some guy hate the smell though but I think they are just some "pus**" (harsh I know but sometimes truth must be said when a product produce powerful results yet some "girly boy" complain about some subtle smell)

Great product.
    Last edited by alpha360; 04-21-2015, 10:12 AM.

Oil or Spray? I knew Sob had some kick. Its something like AM and evolve mix. Hmm i wonder thats why a coworker kept going to the tiolet every 10 mins i noticed the flipping of the hair.

Comment

Oil, I said "drop" that would be a hint unless I converted the spray to a dropper. I got another hit today with one drop, a woman ~45 she was doing the same thing but more subtle due to her age, same place. Sob is really a powerful sexual, I ketp thinking about sex all the time. Manwhore in a bottle. Sexual tension at it's highest, I was bothered myself after 1h30, certainly the pussy joice around me flowing like madness. There were another old one sitting next to me who engaged conversation with me, asking me about the fish type, etc. I think she was bothered too and wanted something from me. Curiously today there were no ghosting at all, quiet the opposite, people were gathering around me. I think last time I ghosted some people because I had still some residue from my APi application the day before. Another curious coincidence is the woman who prepare sushi ask me if I wanted rice like she wanted to please me, never did that before, I have been there at least 20 time and she never asked me if I wanted rice. She seems to be very cold and today I got a genuine smile from her, usualy she force a smile. Seems like she was affected too but she doesn't show it too much like the others.

Another thing I noticed is that after 5 hours I got more alpha, I guess the social mones disapeared so I was more radical. I noticed the same pattern with Bad wolf, at first it's cool, conversation is done easily but then after 5-7 hours I get really mean like I don't care about anybody. I think it would be a good idea to add a social after 5 hours. Maybe it's just me getting tired though but it doesn't seems like a coincidence.

Comment

You're right about becoming mean towards the end of the day while on BW. I honestly hadn't put 2 and 2 together until you ppointed it out. I think im mote of an asshole when i come home. Might be the reason why we fight so much. I honestly was on the verge of moving out because of all the fighting

Comment

Ive been wearing differnt pheros in an attempt to smooth things over at home. Also as a side note, Alpha360, i couldn't even count the amount of spellimg and grammatical errors i've found in this thread. You have no room to talk about my shorthand writing on pherotruth LOL

Comment

But you are right about BW though. I didnt put 2 and 2 together until you meantioned it. But i think i am more of an asshole when i come home towards the end of the day when i come home. Might be one reason we've been fighting so much. I was actually on the vergebof moving out because of all of the fighting. Been wearing other pheros in recent days

Comment

I'm not a native English speaker so the Grammatical errors I don't know if I see them, I read myself at least 4 times before sending a message. Could you please send your message in one post and if you have anything to add before no one has answered you can edit your first message and add the other part at the end. Otherwise you will look like a spammer or someone want to have more post than you really should have. I may have more error on this forum though because my spell checker doesn't work here. I have the right to tell you and you have the right to tell me, it's perfectly normal. If I don't notice my error I like that someone tell me about it. What I notice though is that your words are sometime not in english/missing some letters/wrong letter which should be underline by the spell checker and you should be able to correct them with the right click.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X