yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1st time oil user: How do I use the default dropper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time oil user: How do I use the default dropper?

Just received my Xist oil. This is my first time getting an oil product. I was expecting some kind of dropper bulb thing but when I opened it up, it looks like a dispenser of some kind is attached.

Do I just turn the bottle upside down and shake for the drops to come out? Is there a right/better way to do this w/ the default dropper? Was a bulb supposed to come with it?

I just tried to apply some on (got out 3 drops) by shaking until a drop flew onto my wrist. I'm not sure if I lost a drop during the shaking, but would like to have a drop land on my finger to apply more accurately.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Shake it to give it a good mix and just hold upside down until a single drop falls onto your fingertip. Sometimes it takes 20 seconds or so for a drop to drop. From my experience, the only exception to this is my Evolve oil is more liquidy than my cohesion or ascend. So with my evolve I just tip over with my finger covering the opening to avoid spillage. Hope that helps!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I'm wondering if you use a bulb dropper the quality drop or not? I didn't know about the finger covering technique so I remove my APi bottle cap. The APi oil is too liquid. Sob seems quiet liquid too.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah, I wanted to avoid touching the opening to prevent contamination as much as I can.

Xist oil isn't as liquidy but it comes out a drop about every 2 seconds. Thanks for the advice on shaking though, didn't think about that.

Alpha, I was thinking of picking up a dram bottle with a bulb dropper and using that but forgot to add it to my order. I don't think the quality will drop, although getting the same drop size will likely be different.

On another note, the default cap might be the better idea as I just imagined accidentally knocking over my bottle and spilling everything to the ground
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
          On another note, the default cap might be the better idea as I just imagined accidentally knocking over my bottle and spilling everything to the ground
          Well, that's one way to get her to worship the ground you walk on...

Comment

Imagine it every day and eventually it will fall. on the other you do the opposite imagine it staying perfectly stable on your table every day

Comment

I keep forgetting to comment (for real) on this thread. I recently ran my first experiment (of what will be many) combining steve's oils with some fragrance oils of my own. It sure as hell worked (I'd start a log but I'm afraid someone would find it), but those dropper caps are really horrible. It's either impossible to get so much as a single drop, or to get fewer than five, or first one and then the other. So what I'm going to try next is simply using a syringe to extract from the bottle (I don't want to spill mine either) and place into one of the dram-sized or quarter ounce rollers I use for homemade fragrance oils. I'm a bit nervous about whether it'll be too thin to control distribution with the roller cap but if necessary I may be able to compensate by mixing in some neutral oil (will have to figure out what's going to be stable solution with the dpg). Using either the syringe directly to produce a drop or using the roller to smear on some quantity, it will of course be difficult to measure the amount and relate it to product recommendations, but I can't imagine it being much worse than the bottle it came in (sorry Steve, I am loving the oil itself so far but the bottle really does suck).

As for the experiment (oil fragrance + oil 'mones + outdoors for a day), the cover scent did eventually disappear before the distinctive Eau de Enone, which I took as a good sign, but then again I had so much trouble measuring the dosage I may well have been wearing a third of the bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X