yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FXS scent VS Nobility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXS scent VS Nobility

I tested Connection today in the fxs scent and I was disappointed because I thought it was similar to the Issey miyake Scent but I was comparing to this one:
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...sey-25514.html

Maybe I should use this one:
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...Homme-721.html
    or this one:
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...ort-14185.html

So my preference go for nobility, the fxs is too light, too citrus/fruity/fresh for me. It's not really manly compared to noblity or Nuit Issey which to me has this strong woody scent that inspire virility.

It smell good though but I don't think it's a man scent, more a woman scent in my opinion. But don't think it sucks because I say I don't like it. Because when I go in a perfume shop almost 80% of perfume are too light or sweet/sugarish. We live in a feminist society where most man behave like woman so don't be surprised by that. Take this perfume for example, the woman version is almost the same because there is no virility in that bottle.
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/P...Him-13805.html
    or this one which is very popular:
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/J...-Male-430.html
    I'm wondering what kind of male it is.
    Last edited by alpha360; 04-12-2015, 07:22 AM.

Agreed FXS is a bit too light, not musky or even like creed aventus. Nobility has a kinda old man cologne scent but YOU know it's there and is verrrrry strong. I prefer that over FXS since you know its there. I also spray a little insurrection. I'll try oud fragnance but if push comes to shove I mix the alfa maschio leather n steel with evolve.

Comment

Future reference: you can ask for samples of the scents from Steve to get an idea of what the other scents will smell like.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I knew it but I didn't do because they say it was similar Issey Miyake so I thought that I can't go wrong with that one because I like it. But I was wrong obviously. What wronged me was also that in their website:
        *Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Moss
        *Middle Notes: Citrus
        *Top Notes: Spices

I'm far away from being an expert in scent but to me it's more citrus than anything. And the same way with the light version Eau d'issey Miyake, the top note being citrus not spices:
        http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...Homme-721.html
        ?http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...ort-14185.html
        http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...ense-1998.html

So my guess was that it was more like this one :
        http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/I...sey-25514.html
        But it's not.
        Last edited by alpha360; 04-13-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

I'm not known for using scented pheros. I typically get them unscented and usually just use my own cover scent. Whegher that be AXE or something more expensive. I like Michael jordan and polo

Comment

I prefer scented so I'm sure I don't end up fuc**ng up the phero. Some people have reported that some cologne/perfume don't project the phero very well. So you will need some testing before being sure you are doing things the correct way.

Plus it's less expensive. Pheromones are already expensive on their own, I don't need to add any cost to it.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Steve's scents. Too common or too poorly mixed in my opinion (sorry, Steve). Personally, I prefer layering Molecule 01 with a variety of scents. Something like 3 parts Sandalwood to 2 parts Musk to 2 parts Ambergris to 1 part Civet plus 8% or so Timbersilk and 1% High-cis Hedione is a brilliant, highly pheromonal and nicely-diffusing mix that goes perfectly layered with Molecule 01 - the Timbersilk and High-cis Hedione are best mixed in the Molecule 01, in my opinion. The better the quality of the ingredients, the more powerful the effects. A basic scent mixed with pheromones is one thing, an already strongly pheromonal scent mixed with synthetic pheromones that are as powerful if not more powerful is an entirely different animal. Also, Belladonna or Datura might just be the most ridiculously powerful pheromonal florals of all - very narcotic and dream-like, like a low-level version of their effects when ingested. I wish Steve went more for the "pheromonal fragrance" approach outlined here. The effects are night-and-day, and any mix will benefit greatly from the additions of strongly pheromonal ingredients. Other excellent options include Birch Tar, Leather, Oud, Tobacco, and Frankincense. Perhaps Steve will take note! (Take notes, Steve. )

Comment

Would it be possible to have an Akuto scent as a choice for Steve's products? I personally like it, and so do others, always gotten good compliments on the Akuto scent. A314 in Akuto was a fantastic product back when AD used to make the quality stuff at an acceptable price.
                Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                LPMP: TLG
                Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

I think that I prefer the Fresh Musk scent and I've received many comments about the 'nice and fresh' scent.

Comment

Do any of the scents contain Hedione?
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                      I'm not a fan of Steve's scents. Too common or too poorly mixed in my opinion (sorry, Steve). Personally, I prefer layering Molecule 01 with a variety of scents. Something like 3 parts Sandalwood to 2 parts Musk to 2 parts Ambergris to 1 part Civet plus 8% or so Timbersilk and 1% High-cis Hedione is a brilliant, highly pheromonal and nicely-diffusing mix that goes perfectly layered with Molecule 01 - the Timbersilk and High-cis Hedione are best mixed in the Molecule 01, in my opinion. The better the quality of the ingredients, the more powerful the effects. A basic scent mixed with pheromones is one thing, an already strongly pheromonal scent mixed with synthetic pheromones that are as powerful if not more powerful is an entirely different animal. Also, Belladonna or Datura might just be the most ridiculously powerful pheromonal florals of all - very narcotic and dream-like, like a low-level version of their effects when ingested. I wish Steve went more for the "pheromonal fragrance" approach outlined here. The effects are night-and-day, and any mix will benefit greatly from the additions of strongly pheromonal ingredients. Other excellent options include Birch Tar, Leather, Oud, Tobacco, and Frankincense. Perhaps Steve will take note! (Take notes, Steve. )
                      Where do you acquire your Molecule One and Hedione? I'd like to play around with adding those to some pheromone mixes.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

I'm pretty sure Molecule 01 is just Iso E Super. You can get that at Perfumers apprentice for a lot less than the name brand. Just mix it with 100% grain alchohol. I put 3-5 ml of Iso E int a 30 ml spray bottle and fill the rest up with the grain alchohol. Iso E is a large fragrance molecule so you may not notice it after a little while, but others will. I have had good luck also with mixing Iso E with Drakkar Noir and a bit of grain alchohol as a cover scent. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Albion9 View Post
                          I'm pretty sure Molecule 01 is just Iso E Super.
                          You are correct.

Comment

Can Iso E Super be added straight with a cologne/phero product? Why does it have to be mixed with grain alcohol?
                            Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                            LPMP: TLG
                            Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                            Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                            PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                            Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

I lake both. But nobility more sweet for me)
                              PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                              Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                              LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                              PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                              Lacroy: NNPA
                              HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                              Alpha Dream: AM
                              TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X