yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend + Cohesion + Xist + Bliss as work combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend + Cohesion + Xist + Bliss as work combo?

Trying to work out a day to day work combo that is not overtly sexual.

What is your take on Ascend, Cohesion, and Xist oils + Bliss?

Any thoughts on that?
    Bad Wolf

Bliss might make people feel unproductive. I tried it at my work place and people started zoning out or found it harder to focus. That was combo'd with Xist and Exotica at the time.

Of course, Ascend might make them stay focus if you're nearby. I never tried Ascend so can't tell.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

What social might one add for greater focus? Keeping the Ascend, Xist, Cohesion triumvirate.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Pondering other alternatives to Bliss in this capacity:
        Thinker - Haven't tried

Instant Shine
        Pregnenolone
        Androsterone Sulfate
        True Radiance
        Core
        True Trust
        Have all those and have tried them with the aforementioned combo - not sure what to think. True Trust seemed to get the most positive response but it contains Oxytocin and many have claimed it cannot have an effect as it is too heavy to be in the air and be inhaled.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

What effects do you want from your mix? I use Ascend alone at work, for me it has everything I want from a work mix, it has status, comfort and socials built in. If you want to add pure focus I would recommend XSR66 above anything else.

Comment

API and a smalllll very minute drop of domination

Comment

Well I am already always wearing Laid paste so maybe i don't really need a social.

Looking for respect. Ease with women. Imprinting. So that is why Ascend or A314 + Cohesion + Xist all in oil formula.

Also use Grondyke Pheromone soap, Laid Brand Dirty Clean as a shampoo, and True Pheromones conditioner.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

I've got some API. Do not yet have any Domination.

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                API and a smalllll very minute drop of domination
                Bad Wolf

Comment

It looks like just those three are fine the way it is.

Thinker... it can get you to focus, but not necessarily on your work. If you're in the mood to do something, you'll fall into a flow of doing it. Most conversations steer towards philosophical/meaningful/productive topics, but not always. If you don't want to feel dazed and out of it, I suggest applying it where it's furthest away from your nose. You basically become introverted with Thinker.

If you're up to it, try running an Ascend/Cohesion/Xist combo along with 1 of your social options for 3 days each to get a feel for what happens. Or just run Ascend/Cohesion/Xist first to get a baseline observation of effects to see how each social would add to the mix later.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                    Well I am already always wearing Laid paste so maybe i don't really need a social.

Looking for respect. Ease with women. Imprinting. So that is why Ascend or A314 + Cohesion + Xist all in oil formula.

Also use Grondyke Pheromone soap, Laid Brand Dirty Clean as a shampoo, and True Pheromones conditioner.
                    Are you planning on wearing this all at the same time?

Comment

yes. Right now I am going with teo drops A314, two drops xist, two drops Cohesion and a small amount of Laid Paste in my hair....I don't use much as I want a natural look to my hair......washed with the Grondyke Soap and the Dirty Clean and used the True Pheromone conditioner.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

How are the results? I guess using that many products must get expensive.

Comment

So these days I'm experimenting. Today was my third time with Ascend, two sprays, one on neck, other on chest and there is boost in confindence and I think there might be even some ghosting effects. When I was in company with my collegues they seemed to be very into whatever I was saying and I felt a bit odd. I don't usually get so much attention but whatever I was saying had some aditional weight so I love the power of it. I advise to use one product at time and see the dosage until you notice effects you're getting. With all that mixing you might get confusing results. Even with one product there could be a decent confusion so work your way up to have a great combo. It all depends on what effects you're trying to get. I think Ascend solo is awesome for business environment, it gives you everything you need. The rest is up to you. When you spray it you must manuever it in the direction that is of your interest. Cohesion is great if you need ladies attention, Ascend is for mixed environments where you would like to leverage your importance. Bliss is not for work it's for nature and day off.

Comment

The response seems to be pretty good at work....not trying to pick anybody up but trying to make interactions with male and female coworkers better.

I see it like this.....the shampoo and soap are mostly going to be a replacement for the lower testosterone of getting older. Same with the conditioner. I would already be using these sorts of products so not much greater cost than using non-pheromoned products + after rinsing they are only leaving fairly small amounts of pheromones.

I use one small tub of Laid Paste every 4 months. I use only a small amount.

Ascend, Xist, and Cohesion seem to be made to go together. I usually use 2 drops of each. I hear many people talking about using multiple drops or sprays of a single or a couple of pheromones so I don't think I end up using that much overall.

I keep hearing people say not to mix pheromones but, of course, one of the most lauded of all products, A314 is supposed to be a blend of seven different pheromones I believe.
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X