yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs And the power of manisfestation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs And the power of manisfestation

WOW!Manifestation is an amazing thing. XS pheromones literally boosted my confidence and changed my thought patterns. Daydreaming helps as well. You may laugh but daydreaming,writing down what you already know in your mind that YOU HAve it(not WANT i will explain in a bit)and doing or letting the universe know that you ready to do it increases manifestation tenfold. The wanting and HAVING differs in mind. Yes its good to want stuff but To literally SEE IT in your mind that YOU HAVE IT is where things will be put in place to get it. Speaking it out as well is good. Not in a madman way. But saying it in your mind as well as saying things like" I own this or I have it. I'm now going to get ,etc, etc".

Watching pictures.videos and truly seeing that you have it is where its at. Example I talked to a car dealer recently about dropping the price on a car and in three days the price significantly slashed by 500 dollars. So Xs in my understanding truly changes your thinking pattern and goes beyond just the physical.

That is truly deep Roberto and I am sure others have experienced this as well. Thank you for sharing and continue to set Goals, be very specific and work towards achieving exactly that.

Comment

your welcome@kate d

Comment

This is deep i learned about the law of attraction a few years ago from listening to a cd set called your wish is your command. They are very powerful cds.It is the easiest thing to learn and the hardest thing to master. Our neural pathways keep pulling us back to the same ways of thinking. I totally agree that you have to believe it to see it, the best way to get something is to feel the feeling you would have after you achieved it. A big factor is doubt, when you set goals high you may have doubt which gives you the feelings of not having it stopping it from coming. I think that pheromone work on there own but a big benefit is that it makes you expect attraction from the opposite sex and expecting it with no doubt is perfect for manifesting. A very very good book is the law of success in 16 lessons by napolean hill. The more well known version is called think and grow rich, it is good but it is watered down and leaves a lot of things out. There are many great books on this subject.

Comment

I'm really into nootropics, pheros and... magick -- particularly chaos and enochian magick. I found that "The Thinker" increased my abilities ten fold. Whenever I use Thinker, it's like my mind is instantly calmed and through deep meditation, I can easily navigate through my subconscious -- interjecting ideas, changing thought processes, etc.

Before Thinker, I was a very angry person with a terrible temper. Then I started practicing Hermeticism, zen meditation and magick. In just five months (keep in mind, only one of those months was on Thinker), my entire personality has changed. I'm calm, collected and confident. Every night before my meditations and rituals, I'd used two sprays of Thinker and it's like I could access parts of my brain I never knew existed.

I stopped using Thinker because I became too reliant on it. Instead of respecting the molecule, I was using it just to get high at work. So, I decided to stop for a bit, but now that I'm reaching a plateau in my meditations again, I'm ordering some more. I'm interested in Limitless too, but I can't afford all of that right now.

If you're into this kinda stuff, give Thinker a try.

Comment

I need to test Thinker now, seems great to practice hypnosis and mind altering stuff. I will order it soon enough Great thread. Has anyone notice a better ability to meditate and navigate through emotion with other pheromones?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X