yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss XS question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss XS question

I haven't tried Bliss XS yet but before I ordered some I wanted to ask this question. In years past I was an Androtics customer and used many of their products for quite a few years.

One product Instant Shine which was reputed to be their best loved mone just plain had NO affect on me. Zero.

I'd like to know if Bliss XS is similar and if it won't work for me, then I'd rather spend that $$ on some other excellent XS mones! Anyone have any input on IS/Bliss similarities and/or differences?

Much appreciated!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

If you happen to know the components of IS, you can compare them with Bliss.

Bliss contains: AndrosteRONE-Sulfate, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, AndrostENONE, ALLOtetrahydroxycorticosterone (ALLO-THDOC), Dehydroepiandrosterone, Dipropilyne Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

I've never used IS so hopefully someone else who has can give you their input between these two.

My suggestion though is if you're still on the fence about getting Bliss, go for something else first and request a sample of Bliss from Steve in the Notes section of the cart at the bottom. The sample should last you about a week at 1 spray/day.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

shine makes you smile chezzy. and bliss makes your face super relaxed.

Its upbeat vs carefree.
      I like shine for daygame first meeting. I like bliss for nights out.

Comment

I've got Bliss as a sample and it is upbeat vibe and has effect on mood, it cheers you up and people seem to be comfortable near you. Havent tried IS but Bliss brightens up the day for sure.

Comment

I like Bliss lot, and it has become a staple for me. Seem to brighten my mood as well as those around me.
          Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Everyone, I think Jimmy knows what kind of effects Bliss gives.

It looks more like he's asking similarities in components because Shine did NOT work for him. If Shine didn't work for him and Bliss was supposedly made of the same thing, then there'd be no point for him to get Bliss.

Does anyone know what Shine is made of? One thread on pherotalk(?) mentioned TAA I think.
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Bliss when used correctly in a good setting creates true bliss. Nuff said.

Comment

Yes, Instant Shine is made up of Molecule A (TAA), in a lesser concentration per spray than straight TAA.
                Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                LPMP: TLG
                Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by greenthumb View Post
                  Bliss when used correctly in a good setting creates true bliss. Nuff said.
                  In your opinion, what constitutes correct use and what a good setting? I wish you had said more

Regardless, still happy to read this as I chose BCE over ACE and am now experiencing some doubt whether I made the right choice and looking in the forums for assurances. They will be my first mones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvian View Post

In your opinion, what constitutes correct use and what a good setting? I wish you had said more

Regardless, still happy to read this as I chose BCE over ACE and am now experiencing some doubt whether I made the right choice and looking in the forums for assurances. They will be my first mones.
                    Just remember to use pheromones to enhance what you already have. If you're not the alpha/leader type, having ascend will require that you match the signature as much as you can. Otherwise, people will call you out on it via shit-testing to see if you're really as alpha as your vibe.

As for good settings, I wouldn't use Bliss at say... a funeral. Not exactly the time to be feeling good or have an IDGAF attitude. Not unless you know that everyone will be throwing a happy party in celebration of the deceased having lived a good life and now going to a better place.

For correct use, it's generally dosage control and pairing it with the right pheromones (BCE is in a pack for a reason). Most people only max at 3 sprays (by then, people have reported that most people zone out in euphoria). It's a social enhancer that steers other mones in certain directions.

Keep in mind this is just one perspective.

Comment

Bliss is not like IS at all. sillysilly summed it up already.

Personal experience has me crashing from IS, cause it's a very energetic high. While Bliss is exactly as it's name is. I get very fun and loopy at times when using Bliss because you drop all your worries and just focus on the (fun) that's happening now.

IS does work for me. Just not enough to outweigh the negatives it has for me.

Comment

Same experience as XyzN on the self effect at least. I didn't test Bliss with people yet. But with IS it was a mood elevation, excitement, motivation, self confidence and a crash at the end, tiredness in my eyes. Strangely I get this same self effect with Bad Wolf but with a raw alpha vibe.
                        I tested bliss only once at home and the self effect was like it's name imply, relax, cool attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                          Just remember to use pheromones to enhance what you already have. If you're not the alpha/leader type, having ascend will require that you match the signature as much as you can. Otherwise, people will call you out on it via shit-testing to see if you're really as alpha as your vibe.
                          This makes perfect sense.

However...
                          Types are just attitudes and self-effects means the altering of attitudes.
                          Won't the self-effects of Ascend change your attitude to that of an alpha/leader?
                          By the same token, can't Bliss' self-effects cheer you up, make you come across as happy-go-lucky?

I realize that no radical and permanent transformation can take place, but it's much about what you are exuding at the moment.

Comment

Here are some of my impressions/experiences from wearing Bliss during my first week of wearing pheromone colognes:

-less reserved in sharing my views and ideas whilst remaining tactful.
                            -I occasionally fly off on a tangent, but it seems whatever it is I have to say is worthy of others' time and attention and they liberally provide both.
                            -as I related in another post, people want their interaction with me to go as well as possible.
                            -none of the anxiety I might normally feel when talking to strangers so I come across as less defensive.
                            -comfortable in my own skin and able to convey this naturally and effortlessly; a cool composure without any aloofness, I remain approachable.
                            -I can see people staring from the corner of my eye and am getting a positive vibe from their direction (I've always been well attuned to that sort of thing).
                            -higher doses have slowed me down to the point where I could easily catnap on call, something I was never able to do.
                            -full and restful sleep cycles.

Most of the above experiences are with 1 to 3 sprays to the wrists or the elbow pits, though my first ever app was 5 sprays and I had the most amazing dream of having sex.

Whenever I applied near my face, I experienced a mild burning sensation in my eyes and nasal passages.

I would say that I will use Bliss mostly in combination with other products. I've had some crazy but inconsequential occurrences with the other products I have and I think Bliss might serve best as their wingman.

Have a nice day!

Comment

So Jimmy, if you haven't gotten Bliss yet because you're on the fence about whether it will have an effect on you or not, then get something else and ask for Bliss as a sample if you haven't done so already and are still interested in Bliss. The samples generally last long enough to test at 1 spray, 2 sprays, and 3 sprays for a feel of its effects.

Comment

fdesa12 Since this seemingly hasn't been mentioned yet, Bliss and Instant Shine are indeed based on the same molecule, Androsterone Sulfate AKA TAA, but they're steered in polar opposite direction, hence Bliss's more carefree nature versus Instant Shine's upbeat feeling. That Instant Shine didn't work for Jimmy doesn't guarantee the same results with Bliss - I'd agree that requesting a sample is the best way to go.

?Oh, and Jimmy42 PXS mixes are incredibly potent. I wouldn't go above 1 spray, and certainly no more than 2. If one spray doesn't work for you, you may simply be immune to the self-effects of the molecule. For some reason, possibly genetic, this tends to make others immune to the effects when worn by you, for most mixes anyway. 2 sprays of Bliss is an easy route to OD - stick to one spray, and if that doesn't work, find another mix. I assume you're looking for a happy, upbeat vibe? Odyssey does this better than Bliss, by far, though on some, such as myself and NuTrix, it's more calming and relaxed. Bliss self-effects can vary from user to user as well. I get the more carefree self-effects - others get a more upbeat vibe. Other molecules, like DHEAS and Pregnenolone, can give this upbeat effect as well.

Comment

I did receive a sample of Odyssey and for me it did relax and chill me out more than anything. I will see if I can get a Bliss sample with my next order! Thanks all.
                                  Ammo:
                                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                  AD: Glace
                                  Lovescent: NNPA
                                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Jimmy42, let us know how did it go with Bliss once you've tried it.
                                    Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                    LPMP: TLG
                                    Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                    Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                    PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                    Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X