yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendation for a concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for a concert

Hello everyone, in about a weeks time Ill be going to concert with my target. Just wanted some input on what I should use. Here's my arsenal so far:

-xist spray 30ml
    -evolve spray 15ml
    -Bliss sample
    -Cohesion sample
    -alfa maschio
    -Grail of affection 30ml oil
    -the hookup 15ml spray
    -Treasureful shine sample
    -escape the friend zone sample

If all goes well I should receive my ACE oil pack in the mail before then

Thanks in advance for any advice

Evolve oil ,a lil evolve spray two sprays.( because if you put too much a cougar WILL rape you,lol). Cohesion and one spray ascend. Put the alfa maschio under your arms. You will thank me later. It definitely give an aura of sexiness and alpha status. Look for the signnnnns. Be aggresive a lil later and hold her close dude. Evolve especially encourages your target to touch you and will allow you to touch her. And be very aware other women will stare you down, chat with you ,and cop a feel. Believe me has happened to me NUMEROUS times in a concert i went too recently.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I've never run so many mones at once and I hope my package arrives on time. My last order was 10 business days, if this one goes the same then it should get here next Friday which would be perfect

Comment

Don't forget to also use whatever will make the concert fun for her. Bliss may be a good add.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Won't using so many mones at once have a negative effect?

So far you guys are saying I should use:

2 sprays AM
          1 drop evolve oil
          1 spray evolve
          1 drop ascend oil
          1 drop/spray cohesion (should I use the spray or the oil...or both)

and now 1 spray of bliss too?

I've never used that many so I can't say for myself the effect it will have. And how should I apply them? Should I find separate spots to apply? or can I layer them over each other?

Comment

Yes you're right. Too many mones will have either a negative effect or just cancel each other out. What are you after about this target? Having fun at the concert? Getting her to be sexually attracted to you? Getting kinky?

Bliss will enhance the 1st goal. The others will enhance the 2nd and 3rd goal. The other thing to think about is: have you ever ran those mones in the field before as an actual mix? If you get the chance, you should and see what kind of reactions you get from those around you. If it's not favorable, you'll save yourself lots of trouble on concert day.

Bliss is an optional substitute for Ascend. It depends on what you're going for. Do you need Ascend? Only if you don't think you're already exuding an alpha/take the lead vibe. Do you need Bliss? Not if you think you're fun to be with already.

Just remember if you don't know already: What works for one person won't necessarily work for you.

I've never layered different mones over each other before so I can't give suggestions on that. As for application points, if you want to slow down diffusion or keep the cloud small so it doesn't go too far, spray on your chest. You can end up getting your mone cloud stolen if it reaches too far and those around you mistaken someone else as the source. Your target will more likely pinpoint it to you though if she's with you before hand.

Lots of people have used 2/2/2 Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve OR Bliss, Cohesion, and Evolve. If you plan on using both oils and sprays, keep them separated. Otherwise, you'll screw up the diffusion rate of both sprays and oils, which can result in side effects of overdose.
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Ok well, It's going to be cold outside so I'll most likely be wearing some type of sleeved shirt and a winter jacket while travelling to the concert. No chance of applying mones at the concert due to bag check ins or searches. Once at the concert its most likely to get much warmer due to all the body heat and being indoors. I don't want to travel with my mones due to potential for leakage or freezing. I don't know if the cold affects them in any way.

Also I don't have the ACE oils in my possession yet so I wont be able to test them out before hand so I'll have to test using what I have.

So as of this point in time my aim is to steer it sexual and my game plan is to use:

1 drop evolve on my lower neck/chest
              1-2 spray cohesion on the back of my neck- trying to avoid dienone depression, felt lethargic last time I used it( will replace this with the oil if it arrives in time)
              1 spray AM under my arm
              1-2 Spray Xist on sides of the neck and touch to the top of my hands

possibly just touch the bridge of my nose with bliss for self effects

I don't think I can get away with using too much evolve or AM due to my age, So I'll keep those at 1 spray/drop

I'll try to run a test at work tomorrow using:

1 AM under the arm
              1 Spray evolve on the lower neck/upper chest
              1 spray cohesion on back of the neck or 1 Drop of Grail of affection on back of the neck
              1 Spray Xist

I'm not sure why but I feel like these will be giving off too many different signals. I'll try it and see how it works out though.

Thanks again for the advice , I'll report back with the results of the test tomorrow

Comment

Temperature plays a big role on diffusion. If it's too cold, it won't diffuse too well. If it's really hot, it'll diffuse a lot. I'm thinking since you'll be indoor and there will be body heat, go for the oils. If there's a lot of energy, you'll likely heat up and they'll diffuse accordingly.

If you're talking about storing in the cold, that should be fine. It's when they're in the heat that it's a problem since heat can break down molecules. Store in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight.

Comment

I think I got good results from that combo, although I didnt use evolve. I think the sultans oud is too strong and I don't have time to diffuse the scent.

Suffered a little dienone depression. But overall it was good. I think xist is just having a more and more progressive effect on the girls around me. They're becoming more chatty and accepting and initiating kino. I'm not pushing it too far because it's at work, but I can definitely see it working.

Comment

Get fxs or nobility next time but sultans oud lasts longer

Comment

I received my second order even faster than the first one! Was expecting it on Friday but it was here today.

The new tiny sample bottles arrived completely full, but the larger sample bottle leaked a bit. I think my Cohesion oil might have leaked a bit also. It's only filled about 4/5 of the bottle while the other 2 are filled to the top of the neck.

Ok so I'm going to update the arsenal:

-xist spray 30ml
                      -evolve spray 15ml
                      -Bliss sample
                      -Cohesion sample
                      -alfa maschio
                      -Grail of affection 30ml oil
                      -the hookup 15ml spray
                      -Treasureful shine sample
                      -escape the friend zone sample

-ascend oil
                      -Cohesion oil
                      -evolve oil
                      -celebrity sample
                      -Bliss sample
                      -connections sample

So far my best results have been using just 1-2 xist and 1-2 GOA. Using AM at work girls who are usually friendly seemed to avoid me. Never really noticed anything from evolve under my shirt.

Any further recommendations based off the new additions?

At this moment in time I'm considering running celebrity with evolve oil, and either Cohesion or GOA.

I also got an empty sprayer bottle to create my own concoctions.

I have another question. Is it OK to mix the alcohol mones with the oil mones in a sprayer bottle together? Will it mix and spray correctly?
                      Last edited by Superman; 03-03-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Created my own potion consisting of :

7 sprays xist,
                        2 drops evolve oil
                        4 drops Grail of affection
                        1/2 spray celebrity
                        1/2 spray bliss

Going to test it at work tomorrow.

Unless anything interesting happens I'll probably go with 2 sprays xist, one drop evolve and 2 drops GOA

Comment

Alright, report time. Spent the day with target yesterday.

Initial application:

One drop evolve(top of the chest)
                          2 drops Grail of affection (behind the ears)
                          2 sprays xist (sides of neck)
                          1 spray Am under one arm

Effects- Got a couple snuggles and she was really chatty and open. minimal effects from others noticed most likely due to the cold weather.

Approx 6 hours later I applied 1 spray of my potion(listed in previous post). She got snuggly again but refused all of my sexual advances. Talkative once again and later on after ordering some food at a fast food restaurant and being made to wait a few min. The cashier gave me a free pie.

It's not much and I was hoping for much more, but I think it has more to do with the girl than the mones. I don't think she has any intention of getting sexual with me at all, just using me for attention. I get so much more attention from girls at work. But the problem is the girl I was seeing and the girls at work all know each other.

I know I haven't been able to see my target often enough to expose her to xist for a reset. But at the rate I'm going I'm gonna have a new girl before that happens.

Comment

Let the games begin. Believe me if you flirt with other women she gonna try to be all up in your space. Trust me

Comment

Don't give up!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X