yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1st experience combining evolve/cohesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st experience combining evolve/cohesion

So this past Saturday, Feb 21st i received my A.C.E pack with samples.

I'll jump right in!

I had a dinner reservation for me and my chick to go this cool little restaurant in Beverly Hills Saturday night. The Restaurant closes at 11:30 and we were booked for 10 pm because that's when they run their happy hour.

At about 8 pm I sprayed 2 sprays of cohesion & 2 sprays of evolve. 1 of each to the hair & 1 of each to the neck and used my own cover cologne. In less than 30 mins. I was in a deep introverted, focused depressed state. Not surprised due to the A1 in cohesion, but I thought the tempering and only 1 to the neck would limit any downer effects. Either way, I wanted to see how It affects others so I guess I took it for what it was.(From now on, only 1 spray of cohesion for me and not to the neck)

At 9pm on our drive there, my girl was very talkative. She always talks, but this was very chatty and she was talking faster then normal. I was so low-key, I was giving short responses and in deep thought.

So we get there at 9:45pm and I'm just thinking, I need a drink fast to perk me up. So we check in at the hostess and she stares at me with the widest eyes i've ever seen and says: "your table will be ready in just a few mins" with a huge exaggerated smile and I said, "Ok Thank You. She says, "My Pleasure" without breaking her smile or wide eye contact. We walked a few feet away in the reception area and my girl says, "Geez, she would'nt even look at me!" (Of course I was chuckeling inside). While we were standing and waiting people kept turning to look at us, others were staring and just marveling. It was like evasive.

So finally were ready to be seated. We sit down and 2 mins later an Asian male about 25 yrs. old is our waiter, introduces himself and hands us menus. He says, "Just to let you guys know, were just starting happy hour and its until 6." I said, "6"? "What time do you guys close"? He says, "Uh, we close at 11:30. I said, "Oh ok, I thought I heard you say 6". He says," Well thats our happy hour." I said, "Oh so you happy hour started at 6?!" He says, "Um actually happy hour starts now at 10." He was such a nervous wreck, i just said, "Oh ok, thanks". I said, "well, we"ll just start with our drinks ; I'll have this and she'll have that." He says, "no problem, i'll get that for you right away". And stormed off. Never have I seen someone so relieved. My girls says, "He must've been new."(and i'm chuckeling inside thinking "yeah new to evolve & cohesion")

So he comes back with our drinks and a brunette 20 something waitress who he introduces and says will be our new waiter. So she greets us and asks if were ready to order. She's standing next to me and with me seated shes about 2 feet away from my hair(danger zone). So she takes our order and is extremely passive yet smiley and attentive. The whole vicinity where we were seated everyone kept glancing and just try to almost catch glances of us like celebrities. Some even turning around.

Finally she brings back our dishes. As she's putting down the plates her hands were mildly trembling almost as if she was being evaluated. We said, "thank you" and she said, "absolutely, enjoy." As she walked away she walked a few feet looked back, then down, then came back and said to me, "Can I get you some ice water or something."? I said, "sure, we'll have two." She said, "ok, I'll bring that right back for you". I said, "thank you". My girls says, "she was really nice, but they act like I'm not even sitting here."(and I know too well whats going on)

So I'm guzzling a huge 34 oz. mug of ipa beer trying to get a little lift from my A1 depression however, the focus was allowing me to notice all the subtleties of the effects of the evolve/cohesion combo. So I wanted to see more and it pushing closer to 11pm, I wanted to hurry up and get out somewhere else. So we paid the bill, left, and drove to another spot(lounge) where we know the DJ and drink for free.

I will definitely post "how that went" shortly.

Stay tuned...

Cohesion chills me really nice. Ladies love it and they get quite attentive, but it is not my favorite because I don't feel like doing stuff while wearing it. It's good for intimate environments. Evolve on the other side lifts me up and bring me very very sexy confidence and is great for going somewhere out in the city, bar, club or just to feel sexy. I would not mix those two IMO.

Comment

But doesnt the fact that they come in a bundle contradict that? It suggests that they are meant to be used together or at least they work well together

Comment

Supposed to but people's body chemistry differ. But hell yeah it does work very well with the evolve. Makes women give that second look and second thought. Make sure your mack game and your sex game tight for a hot night. Peace.

Comment

Well it seems everyone reacts differently. I didn't try this combo but I'd rather not feel traquilized by Cohesion and uplifted by Evolve in the same time. It's conflicting and I guess mones should be used with a sole purpose of enhancing current mood or situation. You upgrade what's missing at a certain moment. Those two are conflicting somehow. Maybe I try one day and report on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman View Post
            But doesnt the fact that they come in a bundle contradict that? It suggests that they are meant to be used together or at least they work well together
            Yes, many tests and reports indicate that these two work well together. From a logical standpoint, Evolve makes you look very sexy. To some people, however, that can be off-putting for whatever reason. Cohesion comes into play by making those around you comfortable with it and therefore, accept it much easier, especially the ladies.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X