yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A Massive Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Massive Hit

I wanna tell a story about hits that got me excited even though ive been doing this for a long time.
    I caught a dui charge about 6 months ago and i had the charge reduced and have to complete a 3 month safety education program. Let me jump right into it.

I have a 50 year old Latina counselor and one particular day there were about 30 people in this particular session. Maybe 10 guys and 20 females. Age range from 18 to 50 mixed etnicities. White, black, asian, latina, european, and middle eastern.

So there are 3 rows of 10 chairs. I sat in the middle row in the middle seat. A 45 yr. old brunette on my right and a 25 yr. old latina on my left.

When the group starts the latina sat in front of me originally, but then as the room started to fill she got up and moved to my left in the seat right next to me.

So im wearing a non XS mone that has enone, enol, erone, and dienone totalling 18mg per spray with 2 sprays one on each side of the neck totaling 36mg. Also had my cover cologne at 2 sprays. I got there after wearing it for about 90 mins.

So the brunette on my right introduces herself, shakes my hand, and starts small talk. She crosses her legs and is hair flipping and laughing at all my responses.(The typical attraction signals) The Latina on my left is wearing a black tank top showing crazy cleavage(looked like a 34C or D) wearing zebra print leggings and black stilletos. She was about 5'4. & 120lbs. French manicure, and hair down to her ass. Tight and curvaceous.

She didn't say a word as of yet. But as I'm looking forward listening to the counselor talk, the latina is crossing her legs multiple times literally squirming and taking glances at me that i can notice peripherally. After 5 mins. or so while the counselor is talking to us the latina gets up and walks out the room. 30 mins. later she comes back. After a min or 2 she asks , so how did you get stopped? And then we talked the whole hour about our opinions and how everything happened along with some group interaction which is encouraged. The Latina asked me my opinion alot, agreed with everything i said, and laughed at everything.

After the 2 hour session when we were leaving she says, so how many sessions do you have left? I said, i have a few more. She says oh well take my number. I said ok. She says btw my name is ********. I shook her hand and she almost held it and couldnt let go. And trust me she was sexy as hell and i knew exactly what i was doing.

So she texted me Mins later saying it was nice to meet me and see you next week. I was giving short responses because i knew the mones affected her and she would chase me. Which she has been. She started asking more and more personal questions to find out if im single(which im not) i actually live with my chick.

But what really shocked me was that after a week of just texting, i kept being mysterious and evasive, but still kind of stringing her along with the carrot on the stick that she finally broke. She confessed, that i smelled so good(my cover scent obviously not thinking im wearing mones) and the way i speak, and my hands she says look so nice. She says, im embarrassed to ask this but do you think about me? I said how could i forget you! She says no, have you thought about me sexually? I said wow! I feel like im on Oprah. She laughed. I said what made you ask that? She was shy and embarrassed but knew this was her only chance. I said have you? She hesitated took a deep breath.. And said I have. I said im shocked! She said why? I said you tell me why?

Now for the mindblower: She said, when we were in the group last week, First you smelled really good and then the way you were talking i was drawn to you. Then I saw your watch and started looking at your hands and then things happened and i had to run to the women's room. I said what do you mean things happened? She said just things! I said, now im curious. She said, well i had thin leggings on and i went to the women's room because it wouldve been the most embarrassing thing. I got sensitive down there and all i had was a thin g-string and leggings so if it showed i wouldve never been able to show my face there again. (While laughing)

I said, i did notice you leave and i was thinking maybe you were in the wrong group by accident. She said, no that was my group, but the accident was unplanned. I went to the womens room and it was crazy like i could still smell your scent in there and my imagination went wild. I started imagining your hands and all kinds of crazy stuff. I have never done that in public in my life or anywhere outside my home. And then i had to wait because i didnt want it to be obvious walking back into the group.

So basically that was about 3 weeks ago, the 1st few days of february right after the superbowl. Keep in mind this is all through text. We havent spoke over the phone and i havent seen her since because i completed my sessions and had different days then her anyway. But she continues to text me every few days or so and i cant always reply but i still string her along.

It was just one direct hit that i had to share. I will post one more hit from the same group sessions but occured a week after that one. But these are all in regards to a non XS mone. I just received my first XS purchase this past sat feb 21st and will post that too based on Sat night. It was the A.C.E. pack.

?Stay tuned...

Awesome story!
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Any chance you'll tell us what that mine was? Or will we have to put on our detective hats and figure it out?

Comment

Superman, I'll just say go Taboo unless you already do! And your name will suit you well...

Comment

Hey supernatural, any update to your latest hits? And what was the name of the mone involved in the first hit?
          Last edited by DssMaster; 04-20-2015, 09:01 PM.
          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
          LPMP: TLG
          Love Scent: NPA, SOE
          Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
          PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
          Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X