yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The PheromoneXS Brand and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PheromoneXS Brand and I

I started this new pheromone journey with the A.C.E spray Pack along with Xist spray (unscented), Taboo spray(Pepper and Nutmeg), Ascend(Sultans Oud), Cohesion
    (unscented), Evolve (FXS) I chose them in this form so I can quickly and effectively analyze and discern its effect on myself and others. I have used products from other vendors like Love-scent and Androtics. This is my experience with the PheromoneXS brand.

I started it off with Ascend with coups in Sultans Oud, 2x doses, one shared between the wrist and then smeared on my neck and jaw, second dose was at the back of my neck.

I headed out to a job interview and as I started walking along I started to notice that I was walking taller with a more confident stride along with a sense that I will succeed in my endeavor.

I decided to a trial run also I was a bit famished so I headed to a burger place called Archibald's burgers this place has a couple of cute women both latinas and around late 20's to about mid 30's my usual target demographic unfortunately for me they were not working at the moment.

My order was taken by an older Latina lady she was about mid 40's she was very attentive as she brought my food and offering me all kinds of condiments telling me that if I needed anything to not hesitate to ask...

I am one not to pass up an opportunity for an innocent comment to become word play, it makes them blush " Oh really anything" I respond.

She replied " as long as its within reason and within my power yes."

" Funny thing is its totally reasonable and within your power" I reply while giving her a sly smirk that tells her exactly what I mean.

At this point she was taken aback from this moment in time at my comment I am sure that she did not expect such words coming from a much younger guy I am 28.

I kept my demeanor cool,calm and super confident.
    " Well if you are serious come back and I will see if you are as confident as you are today" she says."

I replied in a matter of fact " We will see if I get some free time maybe other wise you will have to do without."

Again shock then she said all with a kool aid smile " How about if you eat your food and stop being such a tease"

She left back to her post and I started to eat occasionally I would catch her looking over, as I was finishing my meal she came over and said in a totally different voice the voice of a seductress intrigued by such boldness " Here this will have to do for now."

She resumed her post once more. I left with the small bag she had given me I look inside it was a slice of cheese cake to be exact along with a note.

It read. " I can't believe we had such a conversation I won't lie I am a little wet." along with 7 little digits.

This interaction could not have gone better. It was a conversation that was quick and engaging.

I arrive to my interview the person interviewing me was a woman she was I would say in her late 40's early 50's.

She asked the standard questions but with an air of slight submission but was all smiles
    and attentive while I gave her my work experience and skill set.

She had told me to look forward to a call.

My day with Ascend was a good one I still must test it vigorously to fully understand its nuances.

I want to thank SteveO for the Alchemy he creates with these pheromone blends.

I look forward to trying the rest of my arsenal.
    I have other reports to post soon.

Good stuff! This must make you wonder how much of a difference the mones make and whether or not the end result would have been the samewithout them. It can raise your confidence because you start to expect differant behavior from women and you start to expect them to want you! This is even better because havng these feelings will start to manifest more of the same feelings and events and people that give you the same feeling through the law of attraction. You have to believe it to see it. This is why when something happens that makes yo feel shitty something else will happen in the future that gives you the same feeling, its not always immediately but if you are feeling it strong enough something normally happens pretty fast. This is why some might think mones are just a placebo effect because it makes you expect the opposite sex to be more attracted, and comfortable and sexual and all that, and expecting things without any doubt is the best way of manifesting it in physical. Look up law of attraction, the book the law of success in sixteen lessons, and the cds your wish is your command. Anyway i do believe that the mones are the real deal i have been using a.c.e. for a few weeks with good results and liked them so much i ordered xist in oil and spray cohesion oil evolve oil and flirt then used those points on a 30ml of taboo spray, cant wait to try this. In a short time the mones have helped to shrink a couple bad neural pathways and enlarged a couple good ones! I know you will have plenty of fun with these powerful potions, i look forward to you reports!

Comment

Great share. I am bout 10 days into my use, and newbie to this whole thing, but have to say that I am noting some differences in behaviors.
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Thanks it took me a long time to develop my confidence and pheromones helped me with that the first time I used an alpha product is when I liked the feeling it gave me at first it felt foreign but good so I reflected and asked myself to define it and I had come to the conclusion that it was the pheromones.

At that moment I belived in pheromones I kept on noticing all these behavior changes in people around me, I used to work at a burger king near a high school which got me great testing grounds and results I had to serve high school kids and they can be pretty rude specially the males they have a sense of arrogance,insecurity and seeking validation of peers makes them act like assholes, anyways I thought pheromones just worked on women but when all those teenage kids came in I got nothing but thank you "SIR" I was amazed I had never gotten as much as a thank you from them let alone a "SIR" so I researched even more I have been hooked ever since.

I practice the laws of attraction as well al thou I learned about from the film called The Secret.

Even if they are just a placebo at least one would put them selves in a situation where we get to flex our natural talents all without fear because we will show confidence and we would be none the wiser but that is not possible Because.

Pheromones are real we would not need smell if it was not important even smells without pheromones can trigger a past memory Or even a sexual response I know cinnamon,chocolate,fresh cut grass,cucumber,melon aromas can trigger responses in others that is why wearing a cologne smells different on individuals it mingles with our own musk our pheromones giving it a unique signature.

I love the pheromone community we are primarily truth seekers and we found one pheromones work!!

Comment

Truly amazing and I myself was getting a little (Ahem) as you described the scene. It's what I always tell guys. Women love confidence. We dig that stuff more than shoes. Yes, I SAID IT!

Thank you for that testimonial and I am more than excited that we have accomplished our goals. XS is a company that wants to change the world for the better with our products. We all have gifts and Steve is using his so we can touch others in this manner.

One of the ways that our clients can help us to spread this amazing feeling and bring others to XS is by using the link below to give their feedback. I hope you can take some time to spread the love.

Wow, still can't get over how smooth you were. Have you done that sort of thing before and to be a little bit of a skeptic, she was an older lady. Do you think you would have that same confidence with a younger,pretty woman around your age?

Comment

I have after getting laid off from burger king I was able to help my then friend with his clothing company so it put me in close proximity with very attractive women from 18-26yrs I was tasked with finding girls to model and wear our brand of clothing

I was able to hone my conversational skills even further as well as my confidence in my approach and they taught me alot about women in general.

So I learned to treat them all like they are already my gf you know kind,gently, and affectionate but still be a man and not take crap from them I swat away their shit test with a IDGAF attitude by implying that I could do with out them as I could always go somewhere else. I give them what they need not what they want.

It also helps that I am a Leo and I love the finest things in life and women.

Comment

Great share. Yes, the mones will certainly give you an edge, but you still need to have some skills to develop the relationship. This community helps us to get the edge and work toward our goals.
              Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Ok here are some reports from around valentines week I had to go interview for a temp job it was only for the duration of 4 days for the interview I wore 2x of Ascend one spray to the neck, another on the wrist then spread to the throat and headed out for the interview I once more felt the same feeling of being cool,calm and collected as I arrived to the place there was this very cute young women there for the same thing.

So I introduce my self to her she told me she was 21 and is a college student and is studying to be a teacher after our introductions I just kind of laid back,got comfortable I started to notice this girl kept on looking over in my direction she did this three times while still being a good 6 feet away then a customer came in and she moved out of their way right over to standing besides me she once again looked up at me I turn and give her a smile she was called to start her interview as she was leaving she said " it was nice to meet you, I hope we get to work together." I reply "maybe we will maybe we won't we'll just have to let fate decide."

After about ten minutes I was called for my interview it was a male for this interview as he came into my phero cloud I sense a submissive vibe from my interviewer I kept my calm demeanor as I was interviewed I noticed it was difficult for my interviewer to keep eye contact for more than a couple of seconds and they kept on mostly just looking around the area as my interview was over and was told to come in the next day for training.

I headed home for the day.

Comment

So I go in to start my training I had applied 2x Taboo(P&N) one spray to the throat and another split between the wrist and 2x sprays of Cohesion one on each side of the neck.

I walk in to the place and I noticed I felt energetic,joyful and playful.

There were a couple of other people there mostly males and a few females out of those few females there she was the very cute girl I had met the previous day I greeted her and she lit up as we were called to attention she just stayed by my side as we moved along being taught about all the various steps in production she just kept on trailing behind me as were shown some steps in production concerning chocolate I encourage her to try it out.

She seems shy now so I say "O.k. I will try it out first" I dip the strawberry in the chocolate and get right the first time she goes after me.

We get to another part of production we get to assemble the boxes that are used for the chocolate dipped strawberries.

This time its a little bit more intimate as we get to work in even more closer proximity I have to two girls working besides me the other one is kind trying to figure the box out while I am talking to my target as we are interacting further I start to feel the Kino coming on my target starts to play footsie with me I am ok maybe we are just kind of bumping in to each other on accident so I reach across her to grab something out reach then she goes in as well to grab it for me while resting her chest to my arm the rest of the day went on pretty much the same as described you know Kino,hovering,playful and flirty.

I went home with a pretty good day that day.

Comment

Great story... keep em coming!

Comment

I have mostly been wearing mones for self-effects on the days I have free it has been to cold and rainy lately that diffusion is a problem at the moment I have played with APi and making sure to get good diffusion by increasing the temperature in my home. I have a question if anyone has used the warming oil that Steve sells? I want to see if it would help with diffusion with oils in cold weather.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X