yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Club Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Atmosphere

Ascend oil
    Cohesion
    Xist
    Taboo
    Evolve

Which one or combo ?I would think status plus comfort to stand out.

I would go with taboo or evolve
    Or maybe taboo and evolve 1:1

Comment

What are you trying to achieve? One night stand? Socialize or find your future girlfriend? Ooor maybe all three

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        What are you trying to achieve? One night stand? Socialize or find your future girlfriend? Ooor maybe all three
        well what would you recommend for each group so i can decide later how im feeling haha lol

Comment

My personal favorite mix for one night stands is PSE + ImpaXS but you have to be a confident guy to get the best from it and it can be really polar as in some women will hate your guts but the women that like it completely loose control and are willing to do ANYTHING. I don't ever go to clubs looking to start a relationship but if I did I'd probably go for the boyfriend vibe of Xsist, if I wanted to be purely social I'd go with Ascend. I would not use Cohesion personally because I dont find nightclubs the best place for serious conversation and bonding and it just kind of sucks all the energy and charisma out of me.

Comment

• RTBoss
            RTBoss commented
            Editing a comment
            PSE/ImpaXS both out-of-stock and...not coming back?

• RTBoss
            RTBoss commented
            Editing a comment
            N/m - just didn't look under custom blends. Still listed, just temporarily OOS.

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          My personal favorite mix for one night stands is PSE + ImpaXS but you have to be a confident guy to get the best from it and it can be really polar as in some women will hate your guts but the women that like it completely loose control and are willing to do ANYTHING. I don't ever go to clubs looking to start a relationship but if I did I'd probably go for the boyfriend vibe of Xsist, if I wanted to be purely social I'd go with Ascend. I would not use Cohesion personally because I dont find nightclubs the best place for serious conversation and bonding and it just kind of sucks all the energy and charisma out of me.
          whats the sex like with this combo. on pherotruth, there is a thread so the wettest and orgasmic phero combos. I think its something like "im so wet", something like that. Anyways that goes to say that npa and evolve seemed to be the common ingridient in most of the combos that produced the wettest reactions. so my question to you is how well does pse with impact compare to something like evolve or npa for actual sex

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

whats the sex like with this combo. on pherotruth, there is a thread so the wettest and orgasmic phero combos. I think its something like "im so wet", something like that. Anyways that goes to say that npa and evolve seemed to be the common ingridient in most of the combos that produced the wettest reactions. so my question to you is how well does pse with impact compare to something like evolve or npa for actual sex
            PSE + Impaxs is wild in the bedroom I'm talking crazy, dirty monkey sex. If you're looking to push boundaries with a woman and see what you can get away with then PSE + Impaxs or PSE + Domination is the combo I would recommend above anything I've tried. Evolve will give her big orgasms but I've found that it can make me too excited too quickly if you understand what I mean.

Comment

probably a dumb question but what is PSE and Impaxs? I looked on the store and can't find anything by those names

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive. https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...eromone-blends
                Last edited by Mallobean; 12-05-2015, 02:58 PM. Reason: Edited for spelling

Comment

Please share your results with ImpaXs.

Comment

based on your stash i would go

Evolve + Xist + Taboo 1:2:1
                    Evolve + Cohesion + Taboo 1:2:1

Evolve + Taboo 1:1
                    Evolve + Cohesion 1:2
                    Evolve + Xist 1:2
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X