yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shocking Ascend hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking Ascend hit

Had to post the hit I had today on my way back from work. I had applied my usual 1 drop of Ascend oil about 9 hours earlier and today I had to get a ride home with one of my co-workers who lives near me. She is in her early 40s quite hot but not really my type, I have never seen any signs of attraction from her before. So on the way home she asked me to grab her hand bag from the back seat so she could get her phone to make a call, so I obliged and I'm sat next to her with her bag on my lap, so she reached across and started rummaging around in her bag looking for her phone, it took her a good minute of rummaging to find it and yes you guessed it she grabbed more then just her phone. Once she finally got her phone she just smiled at me and made her call and I just sat there shocked like WTF JUST HAPPENED!!! Neither of us mentioned anything about it and she just dropped me off at my door. Hilarious!!

Nice hit!

Comment

Sounds like she prefers stick shift cars...

Comment

LMFAO sometimes you can get used to wearing mones and you don't really register the everyday hits anymore, then occasionally you get a big one like this and you think "that's why I wear mones" priceless.

Comment

Sweet... If you're interested, I'd definitely follow up on this!
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X