yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB and Younger Girls (18-25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB and Younger Girls (18-25)

I am so curious about this!
    I am only 20, and I am asian-american. I want to have the SOB effect, but after reading one or two reviews, some say that its not the best for younger girls. I haven't found a post on this for people my age yet. I'm looking to attract 18-25 year old girls.
    From your experiences, what are your opinions on SOB, and younger girls?

Well just my opinion, as everyone experiences different results, due to
    body chemistry, their own body language and communication skills.
    I like SOB stacked with one or two other XS mone blends to soften the
    Strong Sexual smell of SOB. Although I don't wear SOB every day.
    Maybe once a week. Many other mone Combos I use daily.

For me 2xSOB(sprays)on upper chest, 3xCohesion(or 2xBliss) on left side of neck,
    3xXist on right side of neck.

Or 6xSOB(oil)on upper chest, 6xCohesion(oil) around front and sides of neck.
    This stack is new to me, as I just started using Cohesion oil, and really do dig
    the effects on girls. Am having great results, as I love Cohesion and Xist in my
    stacks. I'll be buying Xist oil next order. Still have 4x30ml bottles Xist(Sult Oud)

For me, I get attraction from girls 18 to 50yo. No age barrier for SOB for me.
    It's just that the 18 to 25 year old girls are less experienced, and tend to be
    more shy, compared to the 30 to 40yo girls. More psychological based behavior,
    than physical I reckon.

Remember, what works for some, works differently for others, for lots of
    different reasons. Experimentation is the way to go with mone Combos.
    And I reckon the "KEY" is to smile, talk and use body language, all positively.
    Good Luck
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

Agreed with Magpie. Don't treat mones like magic potions and just spray them on without doing your part of interacting. A mone that says "I'm super social, come talk to me!" won't do anything for you if you're just sitting in the dark corner or on the side minding your own business as if waiting for someone to open you up.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X