yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I hate You Spray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate You Spray!

So I screwed up and made a big batch of Domination Oil. Except when I was mixing in the DPG, it was actually SD38B thus rendering a 120 mL batch ruined. Well ruined in the sense that its completely unwearable as it is. Of course this meant that I had at least give it a go and see how people would react.

I figured I'd wear one spray just for kicks and the results were comical. I almost got into a fight with a tape machine, so I ended up murdering it by smashing it into pieces against the wall then proceeded by stomping the remainder of the pieces on the floor. All the while I was cursing and screaming at the top of my lungs. Just then my 81 year old father returned and stood with a look of concern on his face. He stood there silently shaking his head. It was then he decided to tell me I was left on the porch and he's pretty certain I'm the spawn of Satan!

It was within minutes of spraying it so I quickly took a shower again and I was all better.

The moral of the story is I might be related to the devil

Good thing I can use the ingredients in another blend.

Completely random post

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Lol I can't picture but the thought is funny

Comment

You could always toss it up as a limited edition thing for fun

Comment

Lmbo! I think some people like me,would try this as is.Where is it? Send a bottle my way. I totally love,how your dad reacted, I guess this reaction from you is not new.Indeed, you may be the spawn of satan himself.

Comment

I don't know. I think the tape machine had it coming...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

so when mixing in the fixative (glycol) you mixed in denatured alcohol and got a sprayable form of a high -none formula... and raged it out with your -none out

kinda funny in a way

Comment

Sell that shit to the government LOL, your own little version of Jacob's Ladder.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X