yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does Ascend ruin XiSt, and what's the next step?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Ascend ruin XiSt, and what's the next step?

Hey guys --

Having a good time with XiSt. It came with an Ascend sample that I've been running alongside it.

I noticed a number of people saying that copulins (which I had no idea were in Ascend) ruined XiSt's vibe. Should I cut that out for Week 3, maybe try some A314 or something? Like, it doesn't SEEM to be ruining XiSt's effects, but I'm not sure.

Also, is there another combination I can use to enhance what we've already built?

Thanks!
    Last edited by youwillknowmyname; 11-09-2014, 10:45 AM.

One strange effect I've noticed with Xist is it puts women on the fence quick fast and in a hurry. Wearing it by itself, with Loveboat, Evolve, Bliss, and Cohesion if a women is not gonna give you her panties she's not gonna give you her panties. I had a similar experience, there was a cashier that I spoke to every morning on my way to work. Everyday she'd ask me sorta invasive bf material questions. I finally asked her out. She shook her head still smiling mind you and explained she had a bf. I did this after I entered the store with a family member and all the women on the front end greeted me loudly and with excitement.

Xist has a celebrity effect btw,....

After my family member nudged me and said the girl was obviously into me. I've been rejected before but not like this, this was just wierd. Its usually reject in disgust, but she worded this like red tape inconvenience. This has been happening alot now that I think about it. Similar experience with a woman I treated to lunch for 3 months, romantic sexual talk but she didnt want to move on to that because, something to the effect of wanting to heal a broken heart, sounded like BS to me but meh.

Alcohol is what I would mix with Xist and Im currently trying that, because I've only used Xist for daytime. Xist makes you boyfriend material most definitely, that can not be denied. Ascend has other stuff in it more than just cops that can effect the mix. From what you are saying I wouldnt change the mix personally. Covers all your bases and keeps you in control, just keep working on the word game which you got. Just gonna take some time. If its not going anywhere after 3 months I'd be surprised, just stay focused.

I suggest running thru the journals when you get a chance. Gotta post more to unlock them.
    Last edited by MaliciousIntent; 11-09-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

One way to find out if Ascend ruins Xsist is to run Xsist solo and get to know the product, that way when you add something else to it you will know straight away if it is having a negative impact. I have to say though that both those products are status driven mixes so not sure why you would want to mix both together but hey if you're getting results then stick with it. I always found Ascend best used solo but that's just what works best for me.

Comment

Thanks for the responses, guys. I was running Ascend with XiSt because I started receiving a bunch of weird challenges from the low level guys at work (I'm in mid-level management) -- something that never happened when I was using A314 as my daily wear. The challenges were funny at first, but then they really started to get on my nerves, so I decided to see how the mix would work. The challenges ended, but my target's responses towards me shift also. Not too much, but almost like I was less of a lover and more like someone to simply be obeyed because "reasons."

Gonna go solo all next week, see how that works.

Comment

What do you mean "reasons"? Like deep down I understand but can you put it into words? Also I suggest being more sexual with her in private and stop being a friend with your time.

Comment

Oh, any time I took the conversation in a sexual direction, she immediately rejected it and changed the topic. However, she was still very flirty and open to my work-related orders.

Anyway, I took your advice and ran the XiSt solo for the past few days with great results. She's now pushing for an exclusive relationship -- or at least wanting to know if I'm interested in an exclusive relationship.

If this whole thing goes south, it's because I slipped up on my game -- NOT the pheros. That's always the tough part once you start catching genuine feelings. It's harder to maintain frame.

Guys, if you're on the fence about buying XiSt -- trust me, give it a shot. It's kinda absurd how well this thing works, even your game isn't the tightest. I'd say I'm at a 6.5/10 in that department. Being an introvert, I get rather annoyed with having to hold that frame, but this makes it easier.

Comment

I ordered Xist oil and Ascend spray with the intention of pairing them and am now questioning my choice. The order hasn't been processed yet so I can probably change it. I chose Ascend for the status, but keep reading that Xist has this already.

If necessary, I can switch the Xist to spray and get the other product in oil instead.

Comment

i ran Ascend with cops at one drop in front neck + Xist at 2 Drop behind my ears for the past 3 months, didn't notice any thing like what you said, maybe for me it was slow diffusion (oil) that didn't get women run from me, instead i've had good hits, every girl in office keep staring at me for while, they just want me to notice that they are interested in me, i enjoy the cops in Ascend as some of the girls ask me if im single i tell them YES i'm Single but they don't believe it lol its due to the cops but they keep want to go out with me, i hate go out with girls who work with me, just to avoid problems at work and jealousy between them.

but with guys it gives definitely give the vibe of challenge, guys want challenge you, it happened to me most of times wearing this mix, but they keep their distance with respect....but they can't challenge you at getting girls lol
                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                  One way to find out if Ascend ruins Xsist is to run Xsist solo and get to know the product, that way when you add something else to it you will know straight away if it is having a negative impact. I have to say though that both those products are status driven mixes so not sure why you would want to mix both together but hey if you're getting results then stick with it. I always found Ascend best used solo but that's just what works best for me.
                  Ghost, there are examples of Xist being paired well with other mixes that share characteristics, like SOB (status), Taboo and Love boat (flirting, playful), Evolve (intimate, flirting), etc. Do you feel the same way about those combos?

On paper, Xist and Ascend still look like a good pairing to me because I believe the former to be more versatile than just a boyfriend material product and that the latter doesn't say 'I'm taken' but instead that I'm approved and sought after by women. These two products together seem like they can achieve a wide array of responses.

I pay attention to what the experienced users are saying, but I'd still appreciate some solid arguments for and against their pairing.

sexnificant, have you paired Xist with any of your other PXS products and if so, what were the results?

Thanks, guys.

Comment

i've paired Xist with ascend and Xist with Cohesion, never tried Xist with Evolve but i did Pair Cohesion with Evolve

Xist + Ascend as i explained above was ultimate status and attraction with some intimidation.

Xist + Cohesion Girls Chill with you no intimidation , eyes contact, girls approaches you lol try to touch you, but i start to hate cohesion it drain my energy, it make feel tired

Xist + LB+ SOB you must try this combo Super attraction Cocky Vibe Arrogance lol but magnetic i've tried this at night club two time hell yeah definetly most successful combo i've ever tried (2 Drops Xist behind my ears + 2 spray Love Boat 1 each side of neck + 1 Spray SOB Front Neck)
                    read here:
                    https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...t-great-combos

Cohesion + Evolve was good also but it must applied two hours before evolve oil kick in 2 hours after the application was in club was attraction & boobing, staring girls get aroused you will see girls look at you and touch between their legs their neck their chest

still to try out

Xist oil + Evolve oil
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

If SOB doesn't confuse Xist's boyfriend material sig, I can't see how Ascend would. I don't want to be in a committed relationship at this time, anyway.

The order is in and I will know soon enough how Xist and Ascend work individually and when paired, and I will revisit this thread to share my impressions.

Comment

^^ the best way to find out
                        Ammo:
                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                        AD: Glace
                        Lovescent: NNPA
                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X