yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS107 Beta (APi oil) ~ The Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS107 Beta (APi oil) ~ The Boss

Rather then hijack someone else's thread I'm going to leave my comments here as they evolve. I haven't used pheromones at the gym for a long time so I thought it be a great time to see the differences when using there. I'll keep what stood out nice and concise. Scented in Fxs

When entering the gym usually I'm greeted and dismissed very quickly when using nothing. There has been some mixes where people go out of there way to cater to me like insisting I have a towel or conversing etc. This time around there was a girl there I was unfamiliar with. She greeted with a "ohhh well hello there" in a sultry voice as if she was thinking "huh look what just came in, interesting" while giving a certain look in her eye.

I was working out with a buddy and while doing so nobody else conversed with us or made offerings of machinery. I almost had the feeling the people were giving us space like I was a personal trainer and it would be rude to interrupt us.

My friend usually is very outspoken with his opinions, but this time around was very attentive to my weight lifting strategies.

I felt very focused and confident in myself and what I had to say. I felt some assistance in articulating some complex ideas that normally I would stray away from. Looking at myself in the mirror I felt a bit more masculine then usual as if I appeared to have a sharper expression.

Later that night 5 hours after application I went to an auction by myself for electronics. The night was somewhat uneventful until the end of the night when I purchased a laptop to re-sell I had to go to the auctioneer to have it taken off my purchases because the battery had about 40% capability left. After a short discussion he offered to reduce the auction price for me by $50! Never seen that happen...

So far what I see has good potential and APi is giving results that I would expect from a respect product. I'll see what it compares to soon, but this is one of the few I got some results from! I've tried A314 Rev23, Corporativo, True Alpha, Holy grail, number of respect based singles etc.

That's awesome twisted. Api has been a solid product so far for me too. I'm using four drops with Aoud Lime cover. The days that I wear it just run smoother. I'll have to test it more to rule out coincidence, but it seems like an overall momentum shift upward throughout the day with less lows.

Comment

I typically don't wear mones when working as its usually by myself and I really get focused on what I'm doing. Unless I'm testing out something for research purposes. Lately I have been wearing APi in the mornings and I've been getting a lot more done and have this I can do attitude. The past couple weeks have just been crazy as the site has been under constant attack. It's like juggling being creative, answering emails, phones and everything else you can think of. This can be stressful to say it nicely, but APi has been getting me through it. It's not an I don't give a flying fuck attitude, its an I care about this and strive to make it more better while maintaining a calm focused confidence.

I very much dislike mossies though. Damn TN mosquitoes love APi!

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Question for you Twisted. In regards to Holy Grail, did you see any effects from that at all? If so, how would you compare or say it differs form APi?
        Or is there no real comparison at all?

Comment

As written in other threads, really trying to figure this one out still. I think it's smooth also, and makes people around you enjoy life more. Definitely good for an everyday wear in a relationship.

Comment

They are quite different. Holy grail is a bit more cut and dry authority where as APis gaining co-operation or 'new allies' There is also a motivational factor in APi, or a focus if you will in what your doing. Almost as if there is some P90 for business focus and P91 for vip smoothness in this mix, if your familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I very much dislike mossies though. Damn TN mosquitoes love APi!

Interesting project. I wonder how it would affect pheromones though.

Comment

So I have been using APi for a week and its past two very important qualifiers. First off its not in your face. People still treat you naturally and its not over bearing to the point that people would want to fight with you. See back when I would wear A314 around someone I would work for I would usually need some socials or TAA to lighten it up abit so that we wouldn't argue over details. It would be triggering competitiveness or some superiority complex. So far I don't see that at all. If anything thats been removed from this mix and instead there is more fluidity or co-operation which is a more alpha way to be in all respects. I find I have a heightened value to thoes around me as opposed to dominating them.

Second thing is that its family approved! Which is great. Whatever small amount of none is in here its either buffered very good or isn't enough to bug none sensitive people.

Comment

Great report TO, I completely agree with this.

Comment

So I'm back to give an update! I've been using APi very consistently for a few weeks. I which I could change the title of my thread!

I feel that it enhances my essence, bringing out the best in me. Making me solid. Some of this is very subtle but the way that it dose it is very natural, as if you don't have anything on. I find with this solid foundation the rest of the pheromonexs line up have something to build off of. One of my favorite for socials being ConnectionsXS did exactly as its named but now with APi there is that much more of a synergy to build the desired outcome. The next step is adding some XS111 and now you've steered it into something more attractive. I like using 2x of each. As I mentioned before with MX111 on I had women approching me, a good sign!

Now I have had some women try and smell APi while at bars and social situations. They weren't able to pick up the sent until hovering around my neck (my application point is behind my ear/jawline and under my nose). My solution to boost up the silage was to use some Acqua Di Gio at the same application point which apparently has a similar scent. So far this has been my only pitfall but easy to resolve.

I did try APi with 2x of TUTH but have yet to see results, could also be the venues I'm at as nothing special was going on. Going to keep testing it with different combos now

Comment

What would you think about APi + Ascend mix?

You said you would like to change the title. Do you not longer find it is Boss?

Comment

I am having some excellent experiences with API as well. That along with xist and cohesion make for a very powerful como

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X