yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend + Bliss = to original A314 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend + Bliss = to original A314 ???

Ok here is something that bothers me and i want to hear others about it..

So API is already knocking on our doors... but
    what do you think of Ascend + 2/3 sprays of Bliss !?!?

The strange thing is that this combination gets me way back in time
    when the original a314 was available ~2007

Ascend to bring that Alfa vibe to the rest of your surrounding
    and Bliss to make sure that you are reacting the way a true Alpha guy will..

what do you rhink ..

i know bliss is not available but i still have some stash of it just for special occasions.. (when its time to make some money)

But really ? have anyone tried this ?and compare it to the old a314?
    i think this will help Steve to develop the final version of API even better

(as for now i am the only one who thinks ascend + bliss is really close to a314)
    Yes
    27.27%
    No
    18.18%
    Don't care (just want to see pool stats)
    54.55%

The poll is expired.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

I actually have Ascend but don't have bliss. Ascend solo gives me the respect from the guys but not very sure what it does for the girls. Ascend makes me a little serious alpha but i get the same thing from a314. Ascend+bliss sounds like potentially good mix. Gotta get my blissxs then

Comment

Originally posted by meemee371 View Post
      I actually have Ascend but don't have bliss. Ascend solo gives me the respect from the guys but not very sure what it does for the girls. Ascend makes me a little serious alpha but i get the same thing from a314. Ascend+bliss sounds like potentially good mix. Gotta get my blissxs then
      Well the thing is that
      A314 gave me a really confident feel. I am the man and so on.
      even without pheromones if you have that feel yor are doomed with success!

Ascend for me is missing kind of missing that.
      But maybe because i used so much A314 that i stopped getting this from A314 too..

BUT when i try Ascend + Bliss .. wow
      results for me are: Confidence and aura matching my pheromone signature.

idle @ socials

Comment

Funny, I bought A314 rev. 23 some months ago and felt it was a little too serious for me. Tried it with Bliss and was happy with that combination.
        For me Ascend feels like a more complex formula with socials already in it.

These days I am testing Api without anything added. I really like this one.
        It reminds me of Alpha7 plus some ConnectionXS, but there is something else there that I don't find anywhere else.

I will try Ascend + Bliss because you say so maybe tomorrow ?

Comment

great report mr 20 Franc

please share your thoughts after your tests

idle @ socials

Comment

Hi there, writing from a different time zone

Went to work with 2 drops Ascend + 2 sprays Bliss. This one was slow, it took 2 - 3 hours for the vibe to get established.
            I can see what you are talking about here, it's a very interesting and special vibe.
            And honestly I think I will have to change my own behavior a bit to match this one, not very much though..

I never got to try the old A314, but if this is similar I can see why it got many users at that time.

Will do more tests of Ascend/Bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by 20 Franc View Post
              Hi there, writing from a different time zone
              no you are not !
              i am from EU +1 more from Norway

i am happy you love the combination.
              please try it more.
              Especially when you wake up and feel really great about everything.
              then just a single shot of Bliss is more then enough to get you the in the perfect condition to close every business deal that awaits you.

i have to do more experimentation soon with bliss and other products.
              still gathering info. will post when i have something solid

idle @ socials

Comment

Been using Bliss + Ascend for two days now.
                A bit difficult to get a grip on this one, the vibe varies too much. People are very friendly, somewhat respectful, one guy looked a bit scared today :dry:
                One of the bosses at work tried to impress me, but I still think I'm not really acting the part.

As I am nearly 60 years old I think I will try it with one drop DominationXS added..
                Just a hunch I have.

Comment

I'll have to try this one out soon... Still, it seems as though I have tried it at work only to find that it irritates the boss. Although, I do seem to recall feeling rather invulnerable. I will definitely have to give this one another go.

Comment

I'll have to try this one out soon... Still, it seems as though I have tried it at work only to find that it irritates the boss. Although, I do seem to recall feeling rather invulnerable. I will definitely have to give this one another go.
                    Boss is just probably feeling a bit challenged. When I wear alpha products around my buddy "J," if the mix is just right, he almost gets manic in his attempts at trying to reclaim the spot light. It was weird the first time I saw it.

Comment

Sometimes, if I want the bliss for myself, I take the spray bottle, shake it good, unscrew the top and take a drop or two from the tip of the straw and drop it just ever so slightly in my nostrils. Only because I try not to blend too many products at once, but I like the self effects.

Comment

I have plenty if Ascend left because I barely find the need to use it but now that I have bliss & oddyssey I will definitely be giving this a mix. My reason for not using Ascend that much is because I noticed it gets certain females edgy... I rarely have the patience a so I use it once in a blue moon with Cohesion... Yet I will definitely try this mix sometime this week

Comment

Question for you Idle. In terms of the Ascend/Bliss combo being great for work in your opinion, what type of work/business do you do?

I have been using 2 drops of Ascend with 2/3 sprays of Connections for meetings with prospects. I have found the results to be very good but have only been doing it for about 2 months so far. It is not as if I have tons of meetings with new prospects so each one is very,very, very important to me. I work as an investment advisor.

I am wondering if you have tried the combo that I use and can compare it to Ascend/Bliss combo? How would you describe the differences?

I have a bottle of Bliss, so I could try the combo myself but frankly I am scared to.... I have had such good success with Ascend/Connections so far that I don't want to potentially use a combo that may not work as well with the prospects that I get to meet!

What are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Ptblltrader View Post
                            Question for you Idle. In terms of the Ascend/Bliss combo being great for work in your opinion, what type of work/business do you do?

I have been using 2 drops of Ascend with 2/3 sprays of Connections for meetings with prospects. I have found the results to be very good but have only been doing it for about 2 months so far. It is not as if I have tons of meetings with new prospects so each one is very,very, very important to me. I work as an investment advisor.

I am wondering if you have tried the combo that I use and can compare it to Ascend/Bliss combo? How would you describe the differences?

I have a bottle of Bliss, so I could try the combo myself but frankly I am scared to.... I have had such good success with Ascend/Connections so far that I don't want to potentially use a combo that may not work as well with the prospects that I get to meet!

What are your thoughts?
                            If you haven't already, why don't you try it under different conditions first. Take it for a run in situations that won't have a financial impact.

Comment

That is a very good suggestion Mop. I will have to find an opportunity to try it in a different situation. The problem becomes, what other situation can I run into that is very important and emotional for the person that I am interacting with...? After all, in my work context, we are talking about people's future retirement and all the money they have and have worked towards throughout their lives to provide for themselves. You can see how not many situations have comparable importance to them. I will have to think more on it and look for opportunities.

Comment

Ok, I did 2 drops Ascend and 4 small sprays Bliss from a tester.
                                It's really a very good mix.

Took at least 1 hour to establish itself.
                                I will use this more.
                                And the fade out was very smooth.

I repeat that I never used the older A314, but I'm really impressed with this combination.
                                So I don't really care

Comment

I have half a bottle of A314 v23 that I stopped using because men would get very aggressive in business situations. Oddly, I'd be the client seeking a service from a provider and they'd be very combative and aggressive. I stopped using this as Ascend seems to be buffered better against this effect, and doesn't really need Bliss. It doesn't hurt adding Bliss though!

Comment

I still have a full bottle of a314 and when i wore it i was angry and felt powerful. my coworker who knew i was wearing it pulled me to the side and said hey your ripping peoples heads off you need to spray something else to calm you down. so i added the is and still felt pissy so i dont think ascend with bliss would equal a314 but i never tried ascend so i cant tell you if its close to a314

Comment

What Rev do you have funtimes? We're talking about old skool A314. What you get now is not original formula.

Comment

Would like to try this but only have The Ascend.
                                        Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X