yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through a sample of unscented Ascend w/cops and loved it. I felt strong-willed, other men became submissive around me.

Putting on a lot made me stern and strict, but that was with 4+ sample sprays. Oddly, the effects came 6-7 hours later...

Natural cops on me often got me results.

Comment

i've ordered bottle of Xist oil & Desire me Oil for men. can't wait to mix cops & sniff it lol
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
        i've ordered bottle of Xist oil & Desire me Oil for men. can't wait to mix cops & sniff it lol
        I hope you share your impressions from Desire Me for men. There's so little written about this product, or I've been searching in the wrong places.

Comment

• sexnificant
          sexnificant commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Sure ! try to google "Copulins Pherotruth" or "Copulins Discoveryxs" without quote u will find some thread talking about copulins, little info

Anybody got pointers on the "common" dosages of XiSt standalone?
        I have been using it for the last week and I have to use what appears to be an insanely high amount of XiSt (5 sprays from a 30ml bottle) to get good hits/behavioral changes from my female co-workers. With 3 sprays I get a tiny bit of effect, but I might just as well write them off as random. Could it be that my sweet-spot really lies that far up the scale? I did try to do some research but most reports I could dig up either mix XiSt with something else, or go with 2-3 sprays from the smaller bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan4711 View Post
          I have been using it for the last week and I have to use what appears to be an insanely high amount of XiSt (5 sprays from a 30ml bottle) to get good hits/behavioral changes from my female co-workers. With 3 sprays I get a tiny bit of effect, but I might just as well write them off as random. Could it be that my sweet-spot really lies that far up the scale? I did try to do some research but most reports I could dig up either mix XiSt with something else, or go with 2-3 sprays from the smaller bottles.

5 sprays is huge, ur just wasting the product, 2 sprays is enough, if you don't see effect from Xist Spray it might be weather condition ( like Hot & humid weather won't work well) anyway i have the oil and i use 2 drops at max.
          Last edited by sexnificant; 06-25-2015, 08:33 AM.
          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan4711 View Post
            I agree with what sexnificant said. How long have you tried using Xist on those ladies? The main immediate effect is that you're the perfect boyfriend material. The long term effect is there's something different about you (which applies best to people whom you've known for awhile and want to start anew aka get out of friendzone). In most cases, the vibe you're giving off is something that needs to be tested by consistency. So if you haven't tried using it for at least a week with at least 1 hour of exposure each time, it's hard to gauge it's effectiveness. Sometimes it'll act fast, sometimes the ladies are skeptical of what they're feeling from you.

If it's too hot and/or too humid, the lifespan of the sprays shorten simply because of faster diffusion (and in some cases, faster breakdown of the molecules).
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Alright, thanks guys, I will scale it back down to 2-3. It sounds like the increased dosage just co-incided with the effect that it builds up over time (that was the fifth consecutive day of me using it). Appreciate the input!

Comment

You Welcome ! please report back when decreasing the dosage

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for being late with reporting back, but I have been away from work for the last few weeks and couldn't get around to testing it. I am using 2 sprays now (applied in the morning) and refresh them with another 2 at around noon, together with a cover scent (that i didn't use earlier) and xist does seem to work its "below radar" magic. I get all kinds of unusual reactions from female coworkers, such as them sitting next to me during lunch break even though there are plenty other seats available at the table (especially across me, which would be a more natural seat to take for smalltalk during lunch) and them being overly tolerant to bodily proximity. That is kind of interesting especially since I don't even usually have contact with these girls in particular and actually don't get along with them too well (but not too badly either). I have been on lunch break with some of them earlier and that definitely is a departure from their usual behaviour. I will keep an eye on that

Comment

• x7
                    x7 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is your xist scented or unscented?How do you apply the cover scent(same spot,before spraying mones or after spraying mones,etc)

It has been a while since I posted here but many of you old users will remember the scientific approach I took to pheromones. While my life has become extremely complicated and busy in the past year and 1/2, I still have the interest and still get the occasional burst of insight into these chemicals that ultimately have a greater influence on lives than what the majority of people believe.

Xist is packed with these chemicals and is one of the few that I still use on a regular basis and I had an insight into it just the other day.

I believe I have discovered one of the mechanisms that causes Xist to work its magic and here it is.

Wearing Xist makes you appear new to the women around you, new and different. You are still you, the you they like, but there is something different about you and that peeks interest. An interest that can spark a sexual interest as well.

Take that insight into Xist and work with it on your targets and you will find the magic that all of us who have seen its effects talk about.

It may be months before I post again but I am still here and still around and still thinking on pheromones. I'm running out of Xist and some other stuff I have so I'll be making an order soon but the #1 thing I will order first and if I had to choose only one to order it would be Xist. It will work on every woman, sooner or later. You just have to keep exposing them to it.

Comment

^ very well said and I fully agree with this. At first I wasn't so sure about xist. But give it time and evaluate the full body of evidence for a time and the success can't really be disputed or written off as anything other than phero success. I will forever keep xist in my arsenal!!
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Darn, tomorrow is order day again for me and I want to order evolvel, but after reading this, I feel so tempted to buy xist once again. But then again, my xist stock is still good for the month.

Comment

depending on what your purpose is, you may not need Xist every day. Once a week on a random day may work good for you. Others may be into situations where they are with people who need change more often. And Xist, Xist, is change in a woman's mind.

I wonder what the male version of Xist is...if there is something equal to it for women.

If so then this might be a fidelity mone for couples who fear their other straying. lol

Comment

Hi all, been running xist solo for three exposures on my wife (we're currently separated). She seems to be responding. We're kinda dating again, and was wondering what would be a good next move. Adding a-1 to the xist as a combo, keep running solo, or switching up to something like Steve's A-1 mixed with something like NA. I have done all of the self work already. Just looking for something to help open that door a little more. My goal is to re-spark those lovey dovey feelings, and escalate sexual tension. I can do the rest, lol. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Walsh77 View Post
                            Hi all, been running xist solo for three exposures on my wife (we're currently separated). She seems to be responding. We're kinda dating again, and was wondering what would be a good next move. Adding a-1 to the xist as a combo, keep running solo, or switching up to something like Steve's A-1 mixed with something like NA. I have done all of the self work already. Just looking for something to help open that door a little more. My goal is to re-spark those lovey dovey feelings, and escalate sexual tension. I can do the rest, lol. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!
                            Pretty much everything goes very well with xist. XS product or not, xist seems to amplify the good qualities of any phero. I'd say since you're target is separated wife, stick with xist and you could work in cohesion to get her back to bonding with you. Of course I'm a fan of the sexuals just cuz they're so much fun so evolve would fit that Bill. Good luck!
                            Ammo:
                            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                            AD: Glace
                            Lovescent: NNPA
                            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Pretty much everything goes very well with xist. XS product or not, xist seems to amplify the good qualities of any phero. I'd say since you're target is separated wife, stick with xist and you could work in cohesion to get her back to bonding with you. Of course I'm a fan of the sexuals just cuz they're so much fun so evolve would fit that Bill. Good luck!

Yeah. I would say XIST is super powerful as standalone too. To be honest I have not yet actually tested XIST in combination with other XS mones.

What I would like to hear is experiences XIST combined with A1.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNUSDUTOR` View Post

Yeah. I would say XIST is super powerful as standalone too. To be honest I have not yet actually tested XIST in combination with other XS mones.

What I would like to hear is experiences XIST combined with A1.

I ran xist and a1 for the reset effect/crush vibe ( 4 exposures for at least 3 hours each) so my wife (we're separated) would believe the changes I have made over the past few months are permanent. She admitted this last night, and this is why she agreed to spend more time with me and start trying to see if we can save our marriage. So in that aspect I think it works.

Last night I ran Steve's a1 (2 sprays from 25 bottle) with 3 drops NA (for imprinting, possible fallout effect). She was very chatty, lots of eye contact, large pupils, and at one point looked from my eyes to lips and back to the eyes again. I escalated, but didn't kiss her because we're not at that stage yet and didn't want to tip the scales the wrong way. Second exposure again tonight.

So while I do think Xist acts as a "reset" of sorts, it seems that the A1 and NA hit a bit harder for some reason than Xist and A1.

Thoughts on this??

Comment

Originally posted by Walsh77 View Post

I ran xist and a1 for the reset effect/crush vibe ( 4 exposures for at least 3 hours each) so my wife (we're separated) would believe the changes I have made over the past few months are permanent. She admitted this last night, and this is why she agreed to spend more time with me and start trying to see if we can save our marriage. So in that aspect I think it works.

Last night I ran Steve's a1 (2 sprays from 25 bottle) with 3 drops NA (for imprinting, possible fallout effect). She was very chatty, lots of eye contact, large pupils, and at one point looked from my eyes to lips and back to the eyes again. I escalated, but didn't kiss her because we're not at that stage yet and didn't want to tip the scales the wrong way. Second exposure again tonight.

So while I do think Xist acts as a "reset" of sorts, it seems that the A1 and NA hit a bit harder for some reason than Xist and A1.

Thoughts on this??

That is settled!! My next order is A1!!!! Thank Walsh77

I have heard so many good words about LAL, but I like XS more. Well, I still need to test NA, but XS products are sooo good.

Nah, I think I will stay with Pheromone XS. XIST is keeping me here.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNUSDUTOR` View Post

That is settled!! My next order is A1!!!! Thank Walsh77

I have heard so many good words about LAL, but I like XS more. Well, I still need to test NA, but XS products are sooo good.

Nah, I think I will stay with Pheromone XS. XIST is keeping me here.

My situation is a bit different. I LOVE XS products. They are all I have besides NA. The Xist seemed to be working, but I am looking to rekindle that "THE ONE" feeling with my wife. It just seemed that xist is more social, while the first run of NA sparked more eye contact. I'll know more after tonight and tomorrow. Depending on how the NA A1 combo works over the next 5-7 exposures, I may throw xist into that mix as well...go for broke!

Comment

Thinking about working xist back into the mix. Had a very productive night Saturday with NA + cohesion, which has the a1. Manned up and kissed her, and she didn't pull away. Since xist enhances mixes, I'm gonna roll with 2sp xist, 2 sprays of the A1, and 1 drop of the NA. Hoping that is a killer combo for imprinting and falling in love again! Don't want to go back to cohesion, as I have heard that it contains a "fallout" inhibiting molecule.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X