yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Men's cover scent descriptions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could there be a better backstory than that of Sultans Oud?

Comment

That sultan's oud definitely sounds interesting.

Comment

I like fxs the best, light, fresh, can wear it anywhere, does not clash with other scents and can be easily covered if needed.

Comment

I've heard that Sultan's Oud is one of the better scents for covering the more smelly chemicals but that FXS is a good all-around scent for beginners. What do you guys think of this?
          Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Ouds are better for night, fall and winter.

Comment

If I got a product in Aventus scent and then covered with actual aventus cologne be sure it's covered, would that be too strong or smell weird because they aren't meant to mix?

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post
                If I got a product in Aventus scent and then covered with actual aventus cologne be sure it's covered, would that be too strong or smell weird because they aren't meant to mix?
                If you let your mones in Aventus scent dry down first after application and use the Aventus for cover later, about 10-15 minutes, you should be fine.
                In your case I would just ask one of your friends for his opinion to tell you if you have on too much cover.
                I have some other mones lightly scented myself with Aventus and use my Aventus to adjust the final scent strength to my needs and it actually works pretty well.

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Before I placed my first order last year I did a lot of reading about the scents and their strength. I then ordered the ACE-Pack in Le Male scent but I found after about 1,5 hours the scent was gone and left me alone with the mone smell. At least Ascend but Ascent with cops is a little stinker anyway
                    For me the Le Male cover scent comes somehow close to the real one but not as close as i have wished it would.
                    Since then I started my own search and research on cover scents and meanwhile I get all my blends unscented and scent them myself.
                    The good thing about it is it leaves you plenty of room, you can really fine tune it up to your needs. And it's no rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Ouds are better for night, fall and winter.

Comment

I have no doubt it is synthetic oud. Only a Sultan could afford the real stuff.

Comment

Most ingredients are synthetic and the quality of them are not that closed to natural ones. I can still smell chemicals in them.

Comment

Comment

Disclaimer, not a perfume guy so I'll just be stating whether I liked it or not

Aventus : Quite liked it, used it during romantic dinners and it smelled great. It has a slightly chemical smell but besides that no complaints.

Fresh Musk: I loved the smell while for others they don't really seem to like it. Where I'm from it comes off as a scent used by old chinese men hence the
                              dislike towards it with it being pretty strong compared to the Aventus.

FXS : My favourite! Light scent and smells "romantic", this will be my default scent and I use it wherever I go.

Planning on getting Nobility (at some point) since it seems to be similar to FXS but stronger from what I've read. Second most popular scent by men too judging it from the store.
                              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                                Disclaimer, not a perfume guy so I'll just be stating whether I liked it or not

Aventus : Quite liked it, used it during romantic dinners and it smelled great. It has a slightly chemical smell but besides that no complaints.

Fresh Musk: I loved the smell while for others they don't really seem to like it. Where I'm from it comes off as a scent used by old chinese men hence the
                                dislike towards it with it being pretty strong compared to the Aventus.

FXS : My favourite! Light scent and smells "romantic", this will be my default scent and I use it wherever I go.

Planning on getting Nobility (at some point) since it seems to be similar to FXS but stronger from what I've read. Second most popular scent by men too judging it from the store.
                                Thank you for this. I'm still exploring the scents and trying to figure out which ones I like best. I went un scented for all of my first few purchases and was pretty happy. However, I have lately fell completely in love with Sultan's Oud and always purchase it when I can. I only wish the Mix-and-Match option allowed it.

Comment

How have people liked fresh musk?

Comment

Lasts long, spicy, kinda irritates my nose at regular doses. It is strong and I have to use less pheromones than I would like. I might like it more if it wasn't so strong. I have a couple colognes that are sort of similar that I like occasionally. It will be a nice Christmas and cold night scent but if you aren't eating pumpkin pie or roasting chestnuts on an open fire, my personal opinion is that it has more cinnamon than I want to wear. If you really like spicy cinnamon and a lot of people love spice, it might be for you. If I ordered it again I would just buy the fragrance and just dilute it into a pheromone by half or even more. I have it in SOB

Comment

Check Oud for Glory on amazon, quire remarcable for a $30 bucks scent, smells expensive (Oud for Greatness inspiration)
                                      La yuqawam ( close to Tuscan and Ombre leather, nice cover scent for less) these two work wonders for me.
                                      Fresh covers: everything from Mont blanc and versace

Expensive covers that i use:

Intoxicated by Killian : Like a classy A men
                                      Perfums de Marly Herod: Sweet classy tobacco smell
                                      Black Phantom by Killian : Sweet coffee smell, that work wonders
                                      Roja Doves Elysium while wearing social pheros
                                      Chanel Allure (non sport): Masterpiece
                                      Roja Doves Enigma: boozy enough to be a nice smelling cover scent
                                      Natsomatto Baraonda: Wisky and Roses, great smell

My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

well i have tried only 3 so i speak for them in my opinion. Cool water: Nice unoffensive fresh scent. no complains. Pepper Nutmeg: that very strong, other people said i stink. harsh. fresh musk: i dint find nothing fresh about it. was strong a bit spicy animalic. other products i got unscented to mix with my fragrance ingredients.

Comment

Speaking just from the XS catalogue, I’ve only used a few, but I’ve found them very effective.

Aventus: The best. Easily for me. Inviting scent that gets compliments from people after a close hug.

Musk: This one I love! It’s a little strong at first, but very masculine scent. Confidence booster imo.

Spice Bomb: This is one I use when my Aventus cover scent is running low. It’s not as in-your-face as most blends, but still has a nice cover.

Aqua Di Gio: Close to the real deal. I’d only pair this up with a product that uses heavy cops & spray on some Aqua Di Gio to fully mask it. Otherwise, frankly there’s more popular cover scents. Still a beauty.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X