yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Men's cover scent descriptions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's cover scent descriptions

Here's a quick reference for all the new guys researching the forum on what the scents smell like. Attached is also the link to PXS's FAQ as well.

cheers amigos

FXS: Unbeknown to me, as a child, my neighbor had been a fragrance designer for International Flavors and Fragrances in NJ. When he left the company to set up his own, my father had completely outfitted his laboratory. When I took my father for a visit back to the town he raised me and him knowing my business he took me buy this gentleman's lab and sure enough it was still there and even better he remembered my father very well. What occurred was a world-class fragrance made specifically for pheromoneXS that's been compared to Issey Miyake although I have never personally smelled it.
    Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Moss
    Middle Notes: Citrus
    Top Notes: Spices

Fresh Musk: This was the culmination of of one of many attempts of mine to create a fragrance I could wear and like. I'm not a guy who is big on colognes, but that's only because I've never been able to discover any that work well for me. Every time someone told me I should try out a cologne because how great it smells, I'd never get the same results. For whatever reason it just didn't work for me, so being the creative type I decided to make my own.
    Base Notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Cinnamon, Musk
    Middle Notes: Lemon Grass, Cedar Wood
    Top Notes: Amber, Rosewood, Juniper

Sultans Oud: This product was literally designed for and used for many years by a recently departed member of the Royal Saudi Family. It was made in small batches to meet a one person demand and when that person no longer needed it, because of death the remaining supply was made available to me. I took this as an opportunity and now present it to my clients and friends. I've been promised that it can be made in the specifications and supply to meet my demand exclusively to pheromone XS community members. ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris

Nobility: This brand new fragrance was actually included with FXS so I could run tests to see which one the community liked better. I just thought it was another bottle of the same. I really like this one as well and I'd have to say its another world-class fragrance added to the line. The new fragrance has elements of Incense, Cinnamon, Citrus and amber.

Pepper/Nutmeg: This one is pretty simple actually. Its a delicate blend of pepper corns blended with Nutmeg. When I initially began making my own pheromone blends I wanted a fragrance that accented the pheromones while not overbearing. What developed was this blend and I can assure you there are elements at play that make this my favorite and most often personally used.??The peppercorn is associated with heat and pepper has historically been used to "open" the nose. Pheromones are known to work through the olfactory sense. This creates a two-fold approach using the pepper to one open the sense to work more vigorously in conjunction with the pheromones and to invoke the sense of heat. When a woman associates heat with a guy the brain is not distinguishing whether she is thinking he makes me hot look wise or pepper wise. Women are also emotional and thus the emotion of heat again trumps to logic of pepper heat. ??Nutmeg historically is associated with warming comfort of hearth and home. Again you have warmth, another term for heat directly associated with the wearer. Another aspect of Nutmeg is the diffusive properties are better than anything I have ever experienced. There is some debate on using citrus as a diffusive property over nutmeg but in numerous unscientific tests by myself Nutmeg always won out in silage and diffusion of the mones. The debate comes from the element that nutmeg has incredible anti-bacterial properties. However in almost every case of citrus used as a diffusive property for pheromones, they all contain a higher degree of anti-bacterial properties.
    ?There's quite a bit more to discover with this one, but I always like to leave it to the user to decide for themselves.
    Base Notes: Peppercorn
    Top Notes: Nutmeg

Pheromones Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Do pheromones work?

My personal opinion for the new guys out there is that if you want to play it safe with regards to the scent, choose FXS or Nobility (the later for a wee bit more oomph).
    The other 3 are for the more adventuring and are surely to catch someone's attention for better (or worse).
    Last edited by XyzN; 09-21-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

So far i try the FXS and Sultan Oud, i like the Sultan Oud scent....

Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

I tried all of these covers, and believe Sultans Oud to be the best cover. Some of these blends are quite smelly, and Sultans Oud is best at masking the smell.

FXS is better smelling, but not a better cover scent. I've found that these blends actually work better unscented. That's if you're ok with the mone smell. Adding a cover doesn't make them better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
          I tried all of these covers, and believe Sultans Oud to be the best cover. Some of these blends are quite smelly, and Sultans Oud is best at masking the smell.

FXS is better smelling, but not a better cover scent. I've found that these blends actually work better unscented. That's if you're ok with the mone smell. Adding a cover doesn't make them better.
          Really? It seems that most people have the opposite opinion when it comes to cover scents. I have yet to use any cover l, but i alswas hear that people believe it gives the pheros more power. Also note that i love the scent of pheros by themselves

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Really? It seems that most people have the opposite opinion when it comes to cover scents. I have yet to use any cover l, but i alswas hear that people believe it gives the pheros more power. Also note that i love the scent of pheros by themselves
            It's just been my experience. PXS blends already have diffusion technology with or without cover scent. Scent is to cover up the mones smell, not to help with diffusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

It's just been my experience. PXS blends already have diffusion technology with or without cover scent. Scent is to cover up the mones smell, not to help with diffusion.

Comment

That's why I don't mix my mones with commercial parfumes or colognes. I spray them separately, usually commercial parfum on clothes and mones on skin.

Steve's covers seem to work well though, I'm not sure that they help the blend. I've found that unscented actually got me more "hits". I only like Sultans Oud now though, the rest don't really work for me. Even though the smells of others is nice, they're not a good enough cover for me.

Comment

Interesting thing to note: if your target is allergic to normal cologne, unscented SPRAY cologne will not help... spring for the oil. it seems that (at least the particular case i have experience with) the SCENT isn't the proble, its part of the additive to the sprays that causes alergic reactions...

It is well worth the money to upgrade to oil (when avalialable). Thought this note may belong here incase people go the route i originally did nd try to bypass the alergy problem by going unscented.

Comment

Nice info Osamitra.
                    I personally liked FXS. its becoming my fav. and you can wear it in everyday use and in office too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                      Nice info Osamitra.
                      I personally liked FXS. its becoming my fav. and you can wear it in everyday use and in office too.
                      you have tried others Scents?

Comment

I prefer to use the unscented spray mones in the office and I dont like to use colognes there...
                        However, after 4 to 5 hours after application on my neck I intensively feel a distinctive aroma of my pheromones. But I am not sure if it is only in my nose and brain, or if it is real.

?Is this only my feeling, or does other people in the office also feel? No one said that something stinks, but some have said that there is a stale (hard) air ... How do you think other people perceive the aroma of unscented mone spray ( e.g. ascend + cohesion ) 4 to 5 hours after using the unscented mone spray? Isnt it too noticeable? Dont I stink for them?

Comment

I know this response may seem copy and paste generic but it is that simple really. Do pheromones have a smell?

The easiest answer is yes, pheromones have a distinct smell. Considering pheromones are essentially synthetic (lab created) body odors some pheromones smell worse than others. There are those among us who can detect even the slightest application of body odors and others who barely detect them at all.

Some pheromones have a more pronounce odor than others and may not be very pleasant to you or those in your company. A common pheromone Androstenone, is easily detected where as another common social pheromone such as Alpha-Androstenol is barely detectable. Those who are able to smell it say its a light refreshing odor and very pleasant.

You don't need to smell pheromones to be affected by them. In fact there are only a handful of those who can truly smell pheromones but its about the emotional responses of others that counts.

Also bear in mind that the pheromones you wear and the cover scents are going to have self effects but it is to affect others. When I smell my husbands pheromones, the unscented ones with cops.To me it smells like a fresh,crisp very inviting smell.Obv when he takes a whiff he doesn't feel that way.

It is better to feel comfortable with the products you wear which is why most users become obsessive until they find the right cover scent. You also want to remember that the scent is only a small part of it not the whole meal.

Our own perception of the scents is different and so is those around you.You may find some people who will take a whiff and think EWWWWWWWW and some chick may dig her nose in your neck and be like "You smell goooood"

Try focusing on the effects, the self effects and what you notice around you,how people react to you now that you are wearing pheromones.Of course,if you are in an office and people think you are a stink bug that is something you can't ignore so apply balance here.

Don't over think the cover scents or every little detail and make your pheromone usage become too much of a chore.Ensure you feel comfortable when wearing them and enjoy the time spent wearing them.

Comment

This thread was exactly what I was looking for, excellent to have found it.

Comment

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              awesome, glad to know it

For me nobility scent is very comfortable .fsx scent is fine too. Other scents hard) but its only imho
                            PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                            Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                            LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                            PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                            Lacroy: NNPA
                            HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                            Alpha Dream: AM
                            TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Some pheromones have a more pronounce odor than others and may not be very pleasant to you or those in your company. A common pheromone Androstenone, is easily detected where as another common social pheromone such as Alpha-Androstenol is barely detectable. Those who are able to smell it say its a light refreshing odor and very pleasant.
                              I can smell alpha androstenol quite distinctly. It is very much reminiscent to me of the scent of a young woman's neck, only amplified in obviousness. It is "light and refreshing", and there is a definite sweet muskiness to it that is uniquely human. It immediately triggers YOUTH associations in my mind. It basically smells like children, specifically teenage female children. If you have a daughter between the ages of 12 and 18, you can usually smell this as part of her natural skin scent, especially around her neck and ears.

Sultans Oud: This product was literally designed for and used for many years by a recently departed member of the Royal Saudi Family. It was made in small batches to meet a one person demand and when that person no longer needed it, because of death the remaining supply was made available to me. I took this as an opportunity and now present it to my clients and friends. I've been promised that it can be made in the specifications and supply to meet my demand exclusively to pheromone XS community members. ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris
                              Notes include everything but the oud part of Sultan's Oud?

I developed a scent for myself a few years back based on oud. It's intended to smell like wealth, success, sophistication, power and suave sexiness - the sort that is confident and doesn't have to say anything to get people to notice it. Lot of women comment with the phrase, "You smell like money." It's been made in small batches only, because it's primarily for me (and those few of my friends who have smelled it on me and demanded to buy it), and of course because I don't want everyone and their brother wearing MY personal fragrance. You can typically smell it for 12+ hours on skin and days to months on clothes, and it is designed to do that with just 2 sprays. It's strong enough to cover cops (in fact the aphrodisiac version uses cops directly), and it's something that no matter how much I don't advertise it, I cannot keep it in stock. I just had four more bottles ordered by friends of mine because of what it does to the ladies. And it's not cheap. I'm working on transitioning the original formula over to as many natural components as I can, and as I do, the price is jumping (especially considering the price of real oud), but so is the demand. Real oud seems very strongly pheromonoid in how it smells to the genders and how they respond to it. I have to make myself some again soon, since I'm out... I wonder how mine compares to this. Will have to get some and try it...

Comment

First time I heard that Sultan's Oud smells like money. It's true ! I have an Ascend on Sultan's Oud and I really don't enjoy the smell, I feel is kind of strong and different smell.

Scent for mones, I rather for a soft smell, as anyway I will use my regular cologne in my clothes. FXS works well for me.

Pepper/Nutmeg, I think nothing special.
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                                  First time I heard that Sultan's Oud smells like money. It's true !
                                  I describe Sultan's Oud as what the inside of an old, empty treasure chest would smell like. Hints of the time gone by, deep, sweet, musky, mysterious.
                                  It's definitely my favorite of the ones offered.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post

I describe Sultan's Oud as what the inside of an old, empty treasure chest would smell like. Hints of the time gone by, deep, sweet, musky, mysterious.
                                    It's definitely my favorite of the ones offered.
                                    That's a good description, yeah like it has been in a empty treasure for long time...
                                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I've mostly used Pepper Nutmeg but on my next oil purpose I may try SpiceBomb just because that name makes me think it would be a great smell.
                                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X