yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend with particles collecting on bottom of bottle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend with particles collecting on bottom of bottle?

I got a bottle of Ascend with cops quite a while ago.

I can't really find the right time and place to use it so its been sitting in my drawer with the rest of my arsenal that I use regularly or once in a while.

Some time within the last week or two, I decided to apply some on to test an idea in regards to Asians and I noticed a thin layer of white particles (powdery) had collected at the bottom. It wasn't stuck to the bottom of the bottle but became afloat and swirled a bit when I lightly shook the bottle. Side note: I never opened the bottle at all.

Any ideas what it could be? A component of the recipe that just settled, maybe? Bacterial culture growing? I didn't really get any rash or reaction on the area I sprayed so probably unlikely.

Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I'd PM Steve, and ask him directly. I wouldn't worry about it, TBH, but if you're concerned, he'd know what's up.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X