yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combo Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Effects

Can we think of combos in terms of effects?

For instance,

Xist: The "reset." She'll start rethinking if you're just a friend, or are you something more?
    Love Boat: The disinhibiting beautifier.
    Cohesion: The bonding imprinter.

I've just listed the previous as examples, perhaps not even accurately. I am sure testers with different experiences, let alone the creator of said products, would have their own specific interpretations.

Is it as simple as, "I have a chick who's a friend that I want to think about me as fun, sexy, and boyfriend material every single second she's not physially in my presence," so therefore I'll wear Xist, Love Boat, Taboo, and Cohesion and BAM! that's that?

Or is it, as some would say, much more indiviual? "Go test and find out!"

Then there's, "These products were designed to achieve a certain function as standalones, and combos inherently change the intended effect of said products."

Love Boat and Taboo? Xist, LB, and Taboo? Or Xist, LB, SOB? Naah...I want imprinting, so Xist, LB, Taboo, Imprint/Cohesion. How 'bout Core, Taboo, Cohesion?

Ah, fuck. It's all part of the fun figurin' all this stuff out, right?

Hey great idea RTBoss,

We all keep on discovering different combos that work a little differently
    than previous combos. Generally, I think that as long as you spray or
    dab oils in different spots at least an inch apart, then they should all
    work synergistically together, to a certain degree, as long as the mone
    blends in that combo are compatible.

Example: I need a blend for dominance and respect.
    2xSprays SOB, 2XSprays Ascend, 4xDrops API oil. No way, too much
    Androstenone is that combo mix. Might intimidate everyone.
    A better one would be:
    2xSprays Ascend, 2xSprays Xist.

Ascend: Authority and Respect.
    Xist: Memory Reset for everyone, with Kindness and Respect.

? Maybe...
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what I was getting at. It'd be nice to have a master thread of different phero combos going.

for RTBoss
    OK, well after searching through the threads, I couldn't find a
    specific thread that says what Combo do you use, and what for?
    So we might as well use this thread "Combo Effects". The name
    says it all.

So after using XS mones for almost 8 months, I have used multiple
    combos, with lots of surprise effects. Here are a few Sprays Combos:

I wanna attract Asian Girls: 2xXist 2xCohesion 2xBliss

I wanna stir up hot feelings with my girlfriend/wife in bed:
    2xXist, 2xCohesion, 2x Evolve(or2xSOB)

I wanna calm down my girlfriend/wife: 3xCohesion

I wanna happy, relaxed day at work: 3xCohesion 2xBliss

well that's a start.

Smile and be Happy

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fantastic. Perfect format, the kind of thread I was lookin' for! I'm a little green around the gills, but will definitely be updating with mine as well. Let's get a few more "experts/old dogs" in here to get the ball rollin'!

Alpha-sexy man who's fun and is on my level: 2x Ascend, 3x Love Boat, 2x Taboo, 1x Connections

Comment

Xist + 2 Love boat = I need a sleep right now. Seriously something in this combo made me wanted to crash after 1 hour of app. Need to figure out which one caused it - probably the LB...

Comment

I thought this kind of thread always existed?

I'm going to say it's not always going to work, especially with blends that revolve around the same mone in different ratios. Flirt + Bliss + Connections. Would Bliss keep the person from telling sad and depressing truths and instead focus on happy truths? Would flirt make them chatty and flirty? Or would the varying ratio of anols and bnols alter each individual effects completely, even when applied to different spots? Would you get the effects of Vibe instead, which makes you seem like a cool person to be around?

So to some extent, combos will change the original focus of the individual product (wasn't there a thread somewhere about SOB and Bliss being very polarizing?). Is it called "steering"?

Anyway, my combo: 2 Xist + 2 LB + 1 Exotica = girl falls in love at first sight with a guy worth investing in (doesn't really initiate though or escalate automatically). No sleepy side effects like ppHamelin experienced. Combo works best with acquaintance or friends you haven't seen in awhile.

2 Xist + 2 Cohesion + 1-2 Taboo: Kino from Asian ladies (friends and coworkers, not much with strangers).
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• fdesa12
          fdesa12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've only used spray so far. Lots of users here will comment that oils are best for 2 main purposes:
          1) Slower diffusion = more natural signature
          2) Lasts longer.
          Oils are better in warmer weather.

• kutu53
          kutu53 commented
          Editing a comment
          What is your application points in using those combos? Are they all on the neck or some of it on the wrist? Please let us know.

• fdesa12
          fdesa12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Xist on chest
          Cohesion/LB 1 to neck, and 1 to inner forearm (closer to inside of elbow, sleeves rolled up)
          Exotica on back of neck
          Taboo on neck or collarbone

@Fdesa12
        Yeh, definitely some combos won't work, there are a few threads
        about combos that may totally change the way the individual
        mone blends would have worked solo, when stacked together.
        And other threads have also mentioned about polarizing.

I find that Xist is good with almost any 2 or 3 way stack.
        Also I find that Cohesion and Love Boat both go very well
        in almost every stack too. But the good stacks may work
        well and similar for most people, but there will always be
        a percentage of people who don't respond well with some
        good well known 2 or 3 way stacks. And the rare person
        who doesn't respond at all with any mones whatsoever.
        That is why we need to understand that our personality
        needs to be positive and happy, to get the best results
        from mones. My opinion.
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

2 Xist + 2 Love Boat + 2 Taboo + 1 SOB = The I'm Dumping My Fiance to Get With You stack.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
            MaliciousIntent commented
            Editing a comment
            Tried this a few months back; Yep thats exactly it....

2 Approach Confidence (Chest)
          2 Vibe (1 Neck, 1 inner forearm - I wear a wristwatch)
          = I don't care what you think, I'm going to talk to you.

Depends on your mood
          - Good mood: Open up almost everyone around you. Somehow, you feel like you can draw anyone into your conversation and make their input feel relevant or at least like they're part of your chatting group instead of being left out.
          - Average mood: Eh... you could open up people and not care about what they think. You won't have much of the nerves trying to open someone. It's just that you don't care too much unless you're curious about something.
          - Bad mood: You won't really talk to anyone unless you need something.

With Vibe added to the mix, this blend makes you want to talk, and it makes those you open up talk quite a bit. It's like a buddy-buddy mix with you as the cool guy in the center of it. But in the end, it does depend on your mood.

In all cases, the inhibition to talk will be gone. Whether you want to or act on the nudge to do so will depend on your mood, and ultimately on your decision to. It's just that being nervous about opening up someone won't be a factor anymore.

At least, that's how it was for me.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

How does Xist typically pair with heavier none products? There is an extended thread on pherotruth about Xist-based combos, and occasionally you'll find some skepticism about whether these products are a good match. I'm going to a party with my wife tomorrow, and I would actually like to add a few dabs of AV with the beloved Xist/LB combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
              How does Xist typically pair with heavier none products? There is an extended thread on pherotruth about Xist-based combos, and occasionally you'll find some skepticism about whether these products are a good match. I'm going to a party with my wife tomorrow, and I would actually like to add a few dabs of AV with the beloved Xist/LB combo.
              Yeh, that should work OK. I tried AV last year for a few months.
              It should stack quite well with the Xist & Love Boat. In fact, Xist
              & Love Boat are a great Combo together, just add one more.

Close and Comfortable with your Lover:
              3xXist, 3xLove Boat 2xEvolve
              All sprays. I've tried that Combo many times in July.
              Smile and be Happy

Comment

Thanks. Think I'll give it a run.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X