yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

3 In My Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 In My Shopping Cart

Currently, I have a bottle of Ascend XS Pheromone Oil in my shopping cart, but I haven't checked out yet, because I'm still trying to figure out which other products I can combine it with. Since I am new around DiscoverXS, I'd like to take it slow and test a few products at a time. But I'd like my first batch to compliment each other, and I only have a budget for two or three. I use pheros mainly for my work / my profession. I am not employed. I am a freelance director/producer for the advertising industry, so I'd like to combine the trust-and-respect vibe, with the fun-and-approachable vibe, and a certain amount of seduction to keep clients and colleagues interested and wanting. I am currently practicing in Southeast Asia. So, my mix should be "Asian-friendly". Any advice?

Well If you are going for Asian friendly Ascend is not Asian friendly it will intimidate them. You need to go for more of a comfort mix. Exotica definitely as its made for Asians and cohesion for comfort. I would add a unixey social as well.

Comment

Interesting information. So the need for a bit of trust-and-respect and could still be addressed even without Ascend XS?

Comment

Do some more research before buying so you know exactly what you want. Look for some exotica reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by IainLPplus44 View Post
          Well If you are going for Asian friendly Ascend is not Asian friendly it will intimidate them. You need to go for more of a comfort mix. Exotica definitely as its made for Asians and cohesion for comfort. I would add a unisexy social as well.
          I couldn't agree more. You can still wear ascend but I recommend mixing it with cohesion ( I have good results with that combo) or as Iain said, mix it with one of unisexy social.
          My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
          Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
          HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
          Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
          Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
          Love scent: NPA
          Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Initially, because of IainLPplus44's reply, I've removed AscendXS and replaced it with Exotica. But your input makes a lot of sense, too! So now, AscendXS is back in the cart, along with 3 other products. So I started with 3, now I have 4 in my shopping cart. This is getting exciting.

Comment

Just came across this threat whole looking for something for Asian. Is it possible to mix ascend, evolve, with cohesion; ascend, cost cohesion for Asian?

Comment

Yes I agree get Cohesion and use it with Ascend. I've personally had only good results with Ascend around asians. No issues there. The only problem could be the cops. Cops may be intimidating because of cultural norms. It's a tough decision because personally I love cops but I am not 100% sure they are great around Asians. My suggestion to you is to get Ascend without cops, Cohesion, and Exotica. If you've read my posts here you'll know I'm a fan of ACT-X and ACE-X mixes. ACT-X = Ascend, Cohesion, Taboo, Xist and ACE-X is Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, and Xist. Since Xist is out of stock for a while now you'll probably be better off trying out Ascend, Cohesion, Taboo, and Exotica. Asians tend to also be eNONE sensitive so I am not sure if Evolve is the best around them, maybe ask for a sampler of that?

But yeah definitely buy Ascend + Cohesion + Exotica, and consider Taboo. Taboo is slightly sexual, but it is a lot less than Evolve so you might be able to get away with it without a problem!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I wish ascend worked for me like it did others. Anyone similar?

Comment

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-22-2019, 01:48 PM.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X