yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggest a "teaching" mix for the classroom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest a "teaching" mix for the classroom.

I teach at the college level, and I'm looking for a mix to both enhance status and promote a teaching environment that will encourage participation (even among shy types). I've posted something like this before but not in a separate thread. I'm thinking 3 sprays XIST (mones that are "inviting" seem to be a natural fit here). and 2 sprays Wolf. Or maybe Wolf and Love Boat? Vibe might be good, too, but I just know nothing about it, and Connections seems too introverted. I do love the smell and self-effects of Wolf, so I'm inclined to keep it as part of the mone cocktail.

Let's tentatively call this mix "Cool Professor."

Thoughts or suggestions?

Well, disinhibiting mixes would be good for that, Love Boat is one of them. Connections does make people talk more, so you can try both. I don't see how Xist would invite them to talk, but experiments are good.

One thing is the range. Would you wearing mones really affect the whole room? Unless you have a very small room, I am not sure if this will work.

Comment

Ascend & Connections, APi & Connections may work that way. I have used Ascend oil - no cops + Connections (sample), I have also used samples of APi & Connections and I've noticed a tension to increase communication at any level, from scientific to flirting.

Comment

The Thinker. In my experience, whether instructing or the student, its going to be the best choice.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks, Steve. I'm trying to recall the description of this mix, and I'll be sure to review it; but it seems to have struck me as being a little too inwardly directed. When teaching I need to engage, and hopefully with an aura that will draw others into the conversation. So anything social that draws others to oneself, and even generates interest, mystique, and so forth, would likely be helpful. I'll check out 'the thinker' once again.

EDIT:

I also like the idea of my recent Cohesion/Wolf mix I've been using. Status + comfort is a nice image to convey. Maybe a spray of LB, too.
          Last edited by Futureman; 08-19-2014, 06:25 AM.

Comment

I second SteveO on thinker. Maybe add a bit of Ascend to steer with. I completely spaced on this combo actually. It's really a solid combo and when I get more thinker i will be giving it a lot more testing.

Comment

Unless I'm reading the descriptions incorrectly, there seems to be some overlap b/w The Thinker and Vibe, at least in terms of enhancing social engagement. What would be the most important differences in these blends?

Comment

Well I have been using APi + cohesion while making a presentation to board of directors and the result is that each of them is glued to their chair and paying serious attention. The presentation went extremely well. They gave compliment saying that I look confident and one of the director told me that I look cool. Hopefully this help in giving some insights.
                My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
                Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
                HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
                Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
                Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
                Love scent: NPA
                Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

This just made me love that Pink Floyd song even more.

Comment

• Futureman
                    Futureman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had to think about that for a moment, probably because I forgot the topic of this thread. I really must be getting old.

I apologize for kicking an old thread to life... but ...
                  You know those pumps you can buy to make olive oil into a spray like PAM? Imagine using Instant Honesty or ConnectionXS in one of those bottles, labelling it "AIR FRESHENER" - and when you notice a particular part of the classroom is unusually quiet, walk through the area, make a comment about how stale the air is, and spray a hefty dose of Instant Honesty into the air..... I'm not a teacher, so I just have to wait till someone tries this....

Cheers, Q

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X