yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I Need A Little Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A Little Guidance

Since Steve is being awesome once again with the 35% coupon and fr33 delivery. I am going to buy some XS again since I have money now. But I am stuck on what to choose as I can afford 3 products and want to choose 3 that I am going to use with success.

Now I know I want Taboo and this has been the product I have had an eye on some time now. So that leaves 2 products to choose from. I am starting University in a few weeks and since I will probably be around a lot of the opposite sex I will need socials or perhaps xist. So I'm asking what will be good for that environment? I am still confused on what to choose I like flirt and connections since I tried the samples but I don't think it will be the right environment.

I have a poll of options on what I want to go with hopefully you can help me out.

The mones that interest me (Excluding Taboo since I want that)

Xist
    Love Boat
    SOB (Mainly for self effects)
    Exotica
    Vibe
    Flirt
    Connections
    Odyssey

So I'm wondering which 2 other mones would go well in my collection.

I am assuming you want to be social and attractive to women at the same time. Therefore, Xist and Connections would be my choice.
    My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
    Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
    HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
    Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
    Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
    Love scent: NPA
    Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Xist 30ml &
      Love Boat 30ml
      Smile and be Happy

Comment

Love Boat for use in combination with Taboo during the day and PSE for those wild uni parties.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          Love Boat for use in combination with Taboo during the day and PSE for those wild uni parties.
          Thank you everyone for your opinions. I am going with Taboo, Xist and Love boat and I am going for a 4th product since I love PXS. I was thinking about going with PSE Ghost but I was also thinking of going with The Thinker. Ghost what are your views on PSE & TT?
          Last edited by Dioxonus; 08-10-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Pse doesn't work for me, or I have yet to experience it in the right environment. Thinker is a good product and good for academic situations, though I wouldn't use it for social situations, for me it tends to quiet internal chatter. Good choices btw

Comment

Originally posted by IainLPplus44 View Post
              Since Steve is being awesome once again with the 35% coupon and fr33 delivery. I am going to buy some XS again since I have money now. But I am stuck on what to choose as I can afford 3 products and want to choose 3 that I am going to use with success. Now I know I want Taboo and this has been the product I have had an eye on some time now. So that leaves 2 products to choose from. I am starting University in a few weeks and since I will probably be around a lot of the opposite sex I will need socials or perhaps xist. So I'm asking what will be good for that environment? I am still confused on what to choose I like flirt and connections since I tried the samples but I don't think it will be the right environment. I have a poll of options on what I want to go with hopefully you can help me out. The mones that interest me (Excluding Taboo since I want that) Xist Love Boat SOB (Mainly for self effects) Exotica Vibe Flirt Connections Odyssey So I'm wondering which 2 other mones would go well in my collection.
              Question. Where is the 35% discount you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by trumoo View Post
                Question. Where is the 35% discount you speak of?
                Subscribe to the newsletter and you should have got an email. I don't know If I can post here the coupon but I'll PM you it.

Comment

Originally posted by IainLPplus44 View Post
                  Thank you everyone for your opinions. I am going with Taboo, Xist and Love boat and I am going for a 4th product since I love PXS. I was thinking about going with PSE Ghost but I was also thinking of going with The Thinker. Ghost what are your views on PSE & TT?
                  For me PSE is the bomb, I don't use it in the day, this is strictly a party time product for me, it lowers inhibitions and especially when people are drinking alcohol can make for some crazy experiences, there seems to be a comfort aspect to it as well not like A1 but more like "I can trust this guy not to judge me if I be myself and let loose". I often go with 3 sprays pse + 2 sprays Impaxs.v2 when I'm clubbing and it never lets me down. TT I haven't tried, doesn't sound like my kind of product at all.

Comment

GHOST! how's impact working out for you so far? And yes, I doubt TT would be your thing. It's a product more geared towards the introvert and/or when one needs to hunker down and get to work. I keep it on hand for the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                      GHOST! how's impact working out for you so far? And yes, I doubt TT would be your thing. It's a product more geared towards the introvert and/or when one needs to hunker down and get to work. I keep it on hand for the latter.
                      It's working out really well, I'm still using the B version which I believe is dosed down but 2 sprays seems to work nicely with PSE, I also add 37.5 mcg Etrione, I honestly haven't used any other combo while I'm clubbing since I discovered this, it's that good

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X