yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt & SOB XS oils !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt & SOB XS oils !!!

This was a nice addition to your EXCELLENT products !!! Especially for those people, like me, who prefer the oil versions. Hopefully I'll include them in my next order.

Dang! SteveO really knows how to drain my wallet!
    My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
    Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
    HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
    Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
    Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
    Love scent: NPA
    Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Xist in oil. I wonder how that will end up working out.

Comment

Now that you gave us these products in oil form, you gave me the idea for the new creation/mix!!
        SEX !!!

SOB, Evolve, XiSt !!!!
        Something like, hit hard, evolve the sexual power of the mix over time, reset !!

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
          Now that you gave us these products in oil form, you gave me the idea for the new creation/mix!!
          SEX !!!

SOB, Evolve, XiSt !!!!
          Something like, hit hard, evolve the sexual power of the mix over time, reset !!

I wouldn't combine SOB with Evolve. SOB is much stronger and already has too many mones. Though, you might as well try. SOB has 150 mg in the spray and is already insane in the content.

However, I wonder if Xist will work well in an oil form. The oil only has double the amount of mones than the spray. Whereas the Cohesion oil has three times the amount than the spray and Ascend has nearly six times the amount. Xist only having twice as an oil seems weak but I bought it to try out. SOB oil seems promising since SOB is such a polarizing product and a slow release may help.

Comment

Since I love the combination Domination+Ascend (both oils-no cops, high concentration of pheros) I think that the SEX combo will work (slow release, over time effects...).

Comment

Wow now available on Oil, waiting for review..
              Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

Wait no longer....!

Xist/SOB oils delivered first time for me.

Washed my work mix off fairly well and with no idea on dose, I stuck-on two drops of each - One drop XiSt between the temples and anotheron the 10/2 position on my neck.

Then one drop SOB split between the hotspots behind the ears and another to the wrists.

Spotted a lady - late 30s I've been nutruring for some time with Posess Alpha/A314 on my way home, so called her and we went for a coffee, which turned into a couple of drinks and a bite to eat - with huge IOIs and building engagement the whole time.

Then dropped her home - within two minutes, I had a call from her - "My power has cut-out, can you come back and help me with the fuse box!" - well, that was just the excuse to get me over her door. Yes an RCD had tripped but no, I couldn't find-out why. Within half an hour, I was "resetting" other button-type things on her very comfy sofa!

Brilliant stuff Steve - Now I suppose I have to refine my doses - life is tough!

Comment

I'm getting the hang of these two - 2 drops each of Xist/sob has got another slim/tanned 30-something ladyfriend very hot under the collar - in fact she has gone an amazing brown/red colour and is going at it hammer and tongs to finish work and head-off with me!

Comment

I have been getting more hits, surprisingly, with SOB Oil. Well, sure, it hits less hard, but I get more looks. Maybe with the spray it was too much for some women? With the oil, two drops get me crazy eye contact. Half of the looks are of disgust, the other half of crazy intrigue. Maybe I need more cover?

Comment

XiSt and Alpha seven for me this weekend - 2 drops XiSt and one drop A7 - Hits surprisingly young. Women in their early-mid twenties mainly.

Comment

I'm absolutely loving the XiSt oil. I've been wearing it to my day job at just 1 drop mixed with 2 drops of A314. I'm getting some serious crushy vibes from girls between 18 and 25. Older women are great with it too, but in a more subdued way, calm with deeper eye contact. My next thoughts were to try it with Ascend and APi next, but it's not really the aura I want to put out at work. This has definite potential though, with my chemistry at least, maybe someone else can give it a go. Xist on it's own has potential to work better than the spray for some, in my opinion. It's more gradual, but hits harder so the strong reactions (yes, it's less subtle than people seem to think) that women get will seem a little more naturally occurring, if even just by a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
                          Xist on it's own has potential to work better than the spray for some, in my opinion. It's more gradual, but hits harder so the strong reactions (yes, it's less subtle than people seem to think) that women get will seem a little more naturally occurring, if even just by a little.
                          This is so true, in my experience. I notice this when I DON'T wear Xist. Sometimes I substitute out Core for Xist. No contest, Xist kills it. It's almost impossible for me to leave out Xist or Love Boat from any mix I wear. I gotta get my hands on some Xist oil next.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

This is so true, in my experience. I notice this when I DON'T wear Xist. Sometimes I substitute out Core for Xist. No contest, Xist kills it. It's almost impossible for me to leave out Xist or Love Boat from any mix I wear. I gotta get my hands on some Xist oil next.
                            Yeh, I have to agree about using Xist as a base in every Combo I try.

I have been using the SOB oil the last few days, and, oh my goodness,
                            I can feel the self effects(sexual,strong), and the way women look at
                            me as they pass by me at work, when I smile at them, and give customer
                            service to them. This SOB oil is working noticeably well. I stack it with
                            3xSprays Xist, 3xSprays Taboo, 3xdrops SOB. And spray Paco Rabone
                            XS white, as a cover, about 5xsprays of Paco. All products on the neck.
                            I am now using Sultans Oud in all my newest orders, and will continue
                            to do so, as I really like the smell. It's also great at covering the mones
                            smell.

Looking forward to testing the other Oils, Androstadienone Oil & Beta
                            Androstenol Oil that I now have. And all the new Oils, which I am excited
                            to buy in future orders.

The Massage oil is magic stuff too. Used that a number of times. The oil
                            soaks into her skin, and can be smelt for hours afterwards. Even after
                            washing it all off in a shower. Even just a small amount for a shoulder rub,
                            has every time, got the ladies wild and hot. I swear, every time.

BTW, I have not ODed at all on any XS sprays or oils, since using XS
                            products from January 2014. I am usually heavy handed, at 2 or 3
                            sprays of each product, in all my 2 or 3 way stacks. Just some info
                            I'd like to share.
                            I have ODed using other mone Vendors products, over the years
                            though, way too many times. I think SteveO's XS blends are
                            balanced so well, that OD is almost impossible with a few sprays
                            or drops from each product.

Sorry I decided not to start a Journal. Too much private info.
                            Thanks for understanding.
                            Magpie
                            Last edited by Magpie; 09-18-2014, 03:06 AM.
                            Smile and be Happy

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post

BTW, I have not ODed at all on any XS sprays or oils, since using XS
                              products from January 2014. I am usually heavy handed, at 2 or 3
                              sprays of each product, in all my 2 or 3 way stacks. Just some info
                              I'd like to share.
                              This is true with me, as well. I've worn 10 sprays of different mones combined and never had an OD issue. Regarding SOB, I agree on strong/sexual - especially self-effects. When you breathe it all day long, by the end of the day you're ready to rhino. I find myself making sexual innuendos a LOT, or turning a comment from a gal from "could be construed as sexual," to "now it's definitely sexual!"

Comment

I currently have xist oil. I have not yet tried evolve or sob i also have domination. In your experience is the SEX combo more potent for sex than xist plus domination?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X