yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Primary difference between Cohesion and Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary difference between Cohesion and Taboo?

As I consider my next purchase, I'm wondering if experienced XS users can speak to the differences between these mones. As to their effects, their descriptions have a fair bit of overlap. Both seem more social with some secondary sexual effects. Is this correct?

What do you think the significant differences between Cohesion and Taboo are in effect (not ingredients)?

Cohesion makes women relaxed and also gives you a 'Sexual' vibe that women who come close to you cannot ignore and get trapped to your aura.... I prefer the Cohesion oil (slow release). Taboo is more 'friendly' mix, easy to use everywhere, a bit soft for me, but ladies always notice you (probably because of the androsteRONE in the mix). I think that Taboo has better projection. Cohesion is a bit 'sticky' on my skin otherwise I prefer it over Taboo.

Comment

I've had samples of both cohesion and Taboo. Both are very intriguing to me due to their subtlety. I will probably go with the cohesion first and do some experimenting. Particularly, I am interested in blending it with both vibe and connections.

Comment

Yeah, it's always good to try out a good A1 product. A1 is magic to girls.
        Straight A1 is always an option too, it's more lighthearted than Cohesion is. Cohesion is more intimate compared to straight A1 imo.

Comment

The strong A1 content was what convinced me. Thanks for your input, fellas.

Comment

Cohesion = big lovable teddy bear, Taboo = sexy male with his shit together.

Comment

By itself, from my experience, if they don't know you yet, using Taboo solo is not a very good choice for asian women. Somehow, it made them feel agitated. Cohesion on the other hand is the exact opposite. Pairing these two, however, is a great combo.
              My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
              Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
              HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
              Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
              Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
              Love scent: NPA
              Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Cohesion is like a protective aura to women while Taboo makes people want to test you. Taboos effect is unisex while Cohesion seems to work differently on men seems to depress them.

Comment

I've tried some Alfa Maschio & Cohesion (oil) combinations over the last 2 weeks and I've seen so many IOIs that I don't know what to say about it.... Girls look like 'melting down' next to you, they try to touch you, a lot of red faces & sweating for them.......

Comment

I found this thread by doing a google search of taboo vs cohesion. forgive me for necroposting lol. but i think it's worth revisiting this topic since i feel like it's important to note something.

I wanted to agree that taboo does indeed cause women to notice. I wore taboo + xist last night, and this combo has been my go to lately. I have a bottle of cohesion oil and I searched for taboo vs cohesion because i'm going to a wedding tonight. yesterday was the rehearsal dinner, and the bridesmaid i'm paired up with (i'm a groomsmen) is vietnamese . she seemed transported by my xist + taboo combo. today i'm going to do xist spray + taboo spray + cohesion oil.

personally, i always remembered my cohesion solo experiments to be exactly what GHOST mentioned. big loveable teddy bear. no sexual tension (From what i remember). However, i haven't done cohesion solo experiments lately and I believe my knowledge and understanding of mones are much more profound than back then, so cohesion deserves another solo trial.

FWIW, I bought a 30ml taboo spray back in october, and it's already 1/4 finished. Taboo is THAT good. It's almost always in my base mix. It works on both younger women AND older women. Older women like higher apps (3-4 sprays/drops) while younger women like smaller apps (1-2 sprays/drops).

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                      I found this thread by doing a google search of taboo vs cohesion. forgive me for necroposting lol. but i think it's worth revisiting this topic since i feel like it's important to note something.

I wanted to agree that taboo does indeed cause women to notice. I wore taboo + xist last night, and this combo has been my go to lately. I have a bottle of cohesion oil and I searched for taboo vs cohesion because i'm going to a wedding tonight. yesterday was the rehearsal dinner, and the bridesmaid i'm paired up with (i'm a groomsmen) is vietnamese . she seemed transported by my xist + taboo combo. today i'm going to do xist spray + taboo spray + cohesion oil.

personally, i always remembered my cohesion solo experiments to be exactly what GHOST mentioned. big loveable teddy bear. no sexual tension (From what i remember). However, i haven't done cohesion solo experiments lately and I believe my knowledge and understanding of mones are much more profound than back then, so cohesion deserves another solo trial.

FWIW, I bought a 30ml taboo spray back in october, and it's already 1/4 finished. Taboo is THAT good. It's almost always in my base mix. It works on both younger women AND older women. Older women like higher apps (3-4 sprays/drops) while younger women like smaller apps (1-2 sprays/drops).
                      Hello how was your experience with that combo in the wedding
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                      Instant honesty

Comment

I paired cohesion with evolve and got good sex from my gf. Teddy bear + evolve = sex with someone who wants you that way

Comment

Straight A1 is better for work, Cohesion is more intimate and cuddly to me - they both project comfort to women while Taboo is more attraction/flirty/sexual as I see it. I can use Cohesion with my family but I would not use Taboo in that environment.
                          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Cohesion is more caring, Taboo is more "eros" I guess - teddy bear versus a more flirty vibe. That said, Cohesion is really good for attraction in combination with Xist if you are going for softer women who like a man who projects comfort.
                            Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-22-2019, 02:08 PM.
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good to hear Tigris! Sounds like a good plan. Good luck!

Comment

Hi, wouldn't all this or mixing them, overpower each of them? to mu understanding, most products have the same pheromones give or take a few.

Comment

not quite so. Thes blends have anywhere from 2 to 12 different molecules. Some of the blends are just basic others are a basic with another layer over them.

Now if you look at goal categories you willstart noticing on the product info threads that the same goals often have a similar collection of molecules but if you look closer you will see they are listed in different orders which means different proportions.

when you move into another category you will note the same. Some molecules are repeated but the proportions, once again are different.

Now if you go into the single-molecule section of the store you will see basic molecules. There are about 14 basics but if you go down the menu you will see these things that are called putative. A lot of us take a basic blend we like a lot and then tweak it with putative. That is what they are talking about above. one of those molecules makes things and people look more beautiful, the other one adds some comfort.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X