yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asian attraction...Cohesion IS the key!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian attraction...Cohesion IS the key!

Hi,

Recently I purchased ExoticaXS and ACE sprays. Once arrived, I put them to test immediately. Oh btw, I live in southeast asia and I'm an asian guy. My first test is Exotica XS solo. I tried it for 3 days, begin with 1 spay under adam's apple, and then increased with 1 spray on each side of the neck...up to 2 sprays on each side of the neck. Unfortunately there are little to no effects at all. I don't get any IoIs. So I decided to combine Exotica XS with one of the ACE sprays. The first try is Exotica + ascend. This mix is somehow repulsive to women especially those young women (age of 20's). Then I switch to Exotica + Cohesion. This is when the interesting things start to happen. About 10 days ago I put a little twist in experimenting with exotica +cohesion combo in which I sprayed Exotica one spray on back of Right ear and 1 spray on right side of the neck. As for Cohesion, it's the other way around. I spray on back side of the left ear + 1 spray on left side of the neck. When I went to my office, I got a lot of hits.
    The next morning, using the same combo and method, I went to my Mobile phone network operator in order to renew my subscription. I experienced a very interesting thing. First of all, All of the CS are women, probably age 20-30's. There are probably 7 of them. At first my CS is acting respectful with a little bit hint of a fear, but as the conversations goes she started to show some IoIs. More interesting thing that I noticed, and I swear to God I didn't make this up, the female customer who sits exactly on my left is starting to open her jacket, saying "wow it is starting to get hot in here". She also did some boobing. Mind you the room is Air Conditioned. Then I start to notice, all of the CS who on my left side is starting to show some IoIs and some of them are showing signs of "Deer sees the headlight" thingy. While on my right side, well it's nothing obvious.

I'm telling you, that day as I walk off that building I felt like I'm on cloud nine. The combo works! I'm using that combo for a couple more days and the effect is the same. Then I switch/swap the sides and lo, and behold this time those women on my right side are showing a lot of IoIs. This happens during a 2 day seminar.
    After that, I started to mix Exotica + Evolve. This mix is making me more alpha, and often time while driving, I become more like a road rage. So I consider this mix as explosive.

Just yesterday, I starting to use Cohesion + Evolve mix and I receive a lot of Kinos fro my female co-worker. That never happened before. Today is still the same. A lot of kinos and some IoIs from female co-worker.

So my conclusion so far is that Cohesion is the key ingredient for my recent women attraction. Hopefully this will help giving some insights to y'all.
    My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
    Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
    HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
    Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
    Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
    Love scent: NPA
    Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Hey Kuta53,
    That is some very interesting information, about using Cohesion on
    left side, then on right side days later. It shows how powerful a product
    that Cohesion is. I have to say, you do have a good mix of mones to
    experiment with.

I have not tried Exotica yet.
    My favourite number 1 is Xist, 2nd is Cohesion, 3rd Evolve, 4th SOB.
    I've only tried less than half XS products. So stacking 2 or 3 products
    together gets better results, than just 1. Maybe you could try these
    stacks, with what you have.

2xSprays Cohesion
    2xSprays Evolve

2xSprays Cohesion
    2xSprays Ascend

2xSprays Cohesion
    2xSprays Exotica

Yeh, you're right, Cohesion is the Key.
    I use it as a base stack almost always.
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

Originally posted by kutu53 View Post
      Hi,

Recently I purchased ExoticaXS and ACE sprays. Once arrived, I put them to test immediately. Oh btw, I live in southeast asia and I'm an asian guy. My first test is Exotica XS solo. I tried it for 3 days, begin with 1 spay under adam's apple, and then increased with 1 spray on each side of the neck...up to 2 sprays on each side of the neck. Unfortunately there are little to no effects at all. I don't get any IoIs. So I decided to combine Exotica XS with one of the ACE sprays. The first try is Exotica + ascend. This mix is somehow repulsive to women especially those young women (age of 20's). Then I switch to Exotica + Cohesion. This is when the interesting things start to happen. About 10 days ago I put a little twist in experimenting with exotica +cohesion combo in which I sprayed Exotica one spray on back of Right ear and 1 spray on right side of the neck. As for Cohesion, it's the other way around. I spray on back side of the left ear + 1 spray on left side of the neck. When I went to my office, I got a lot of hits.
      The next morning, using the same combo and method, I went to my Mobile phone network operator in order to renew my subscription. I experienced a very interesting thing. First of all, All of the CS are women, probably age 20-30's. There are probably 7 of them. At first my CS is acting respectful with a little bit hint of a fear, but as the conversations goes she started to show some IoIs. More interesting thing that I noticed, and I swear to God I didn't make this up, the female customer who sits exactly on my left is starting to open her jacket, saying "wow it is starting to get hot in here". She also did some boobing. Mind you the room is Air Conditioned. Then I start to notice, all of the CS who on my left side is starting to show some IoIs and some of them are showing signs of "Deer sees the headlight" thingy. While on my right side, well it's nothing obvious.

I'm telling you, that day as I walk off that building I felt like I'm on cloud nine. The combo works! I'm using that combo for a couple more days and the effect is the same. Then I switch/swap the sides and lo, and behold this time those women on my right side are showing a lot of IoIs. This happens during a 2 day seminar.
      After that, I started to mix Exotica + Evolve. This mix is making me more alpha, and often time while driving, I become more like a road rage. So I consider this mix as explosive.

Just yesterday, I starting to use Cohesion + Evolve mix and I receive a lot of Kinos fro my female co-worker. That never happened before. Today is still the same. A lot of kinos and some IoIs from female co-worker.

So my conclusion so far is that Cohesion is the key ingredient for my recent women attraction. Hopefully this will help giving some insights to y'all.
      So, two sprays of Cohesion works for you! Awesome findings, K!

If I may, how old are you?

And please! Please! Please! Keep posting your finds!

I'm an Asian-holic! Never tasted one ... no offense. Never dated one. Never married to one. But for some reason, as of months ago, they have become some of the most prettiest women on the planet for me!

To be continued ...

Comment

Originally posted by M&M View Post

So, two sprays of Cohesion works for you! Awesome findings, K!

If I may, how old are you?

And please! Please! Please! Keep posting your finds!

I'm an Asian-holic! Never tasted one ... no offense. Never dated one. Never married to one. But for some reason, as of months ago, they have become some of the most prettiest women on the planet for me!

To be continued ...
        I'm 35 years old. And I will post as soon as I find any development. Right now I'm trying to "cross breed" XS products with others such as LAL's and HAX's.

Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
          Hey Kuta53,
          That is some very interesting information, about using Cohesion on
          left side, then on right side days later. It shows how powerful a product
          that Cohesion is. I have to say, you do have a good mix of mones to
          experiment with.

I have not tried Exotica yet.
          My favourite number 1 is Xist, 2nd is Cohesion, 3rd Evolve, 4th SOB.
          I've only tried less than half XS products. So stacking 2 or 3 products
          together gets better results, than just 1. Maybe you could try these
          stacks, with what you have.

2xSprays Cohesion
          2xSprays Evolve

2xSprays Cohesion
          2xSprays Ascend

2xSprays Cohesion
          2xSprays Exotica

Yeh, you're right, Cohesion is the Key.
          I use it as a base stack almost always.
          Well, as a matter of fact I already tried all of those combinations and the results is pretty much the same. Those girls shows some IoIs. From what I am getting, Cohesion works as a buffer for both ascend and evolve. So far the best combo is either Cohesion + exotica or Cohesion + evolve. But I fell there's something lack from both of them.I think I will combine Cohesion with SOB or taboo in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by kutu53 View Post

Well, as a matter of fact I already tried all of those combinations and the results is pretty much the same. Those girls shows some IoIs. From what I am getting, Cohesion works as a buffer for both ascend and evolve. So far the best combo is either Cohesion + exotica or Cohesion + evolve. But I fell there's something lack from both of them.I think I will combine Cohesion with SOB or taboo in the near future.

Yeh Cohesion & Evolve is great!
            I dare you to try:
            Xist
            Cohesion
            Evolve
            2xSprays of each, all around the neck area.
            I always buy the 30ml size Xist bottles.
            Smile and be Happy

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. I will give it a try someday.

Comment

Cohesion and evolve do work quite nicely with Asians. Probably should have used that combo this weekend with the gf. Decided to go pheromone free to see how things went. They didn't Gf is 35, Chinese, very responsive to cohesion, evolve and a bit of exotica. Bad Wolf works well also but I would suggest a buffer unless the girl is US/European raised.

Comment

• kutu53
                  kutu53 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Recently, I am mixing Nude + Wolf. Although it took a while for me to understand, that mix seems to work quite nicely. Not as "impressive" as Cohesion + evolve though.

Originally posted by Magpie View Post

Yeh Cohesion & Evolve is great!
                I dare you to try:
                Xist
                Cohesion
                Evolve
                2xSprays of each, all around the neck area.
                I always buy the 30ml size Xist bottles.
                Is this mix for Asians, or any women, Mag?

Thanks!

Comment

• kutu53
                  kutu53 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe it's for asian women.

Well....these last few months, it has been one of my top 3 favorite
                stacks. I work in a crowded environment everyday. I find that Asian
                women do become more responsive, when I wear Xist or Cohesion.
                But when I wear them together, Xist, Cohesion, and {Evolve} or
                (Bliss, or SOB), I do find the Asian women and the generally shy
                girls, do make smiles, and friendly body language to me. But hey,
                you do need to make eye contact and a smile often to initiate.

Some mone mixes, especially SOB! do sometimes make the
                atmosphere around intense. That is a good way to describe it.
                So just break the ice, crack a smile, say a few nice things to people
                in close proximity, so they don't feel intimidated by your presence.

A few stacks that I like:
                3xSprays Xist solo
                3xSprays Cohesion solo
                2xSprays each Xist Cohesion

2xSprays each Xist Cohesion Evolve
                2xSprays each Xist Cohesion Bliss
                2xSprays each Xist Cohesion & 1 or 2 Sprays SOB

I spray on front, back, and sides of neck.
                I also spray a cover cologne, like Calvin Klein One, over the
                mone spots, a few minutes later, to disguise the secret mone
                smells. SOB can be a bastard to cover.

All these stacks have worked well for me when meeting Asian
                women at work. Also works great for most nationalities I find.
                Xist instills a strong impression inside her. Cohesion makes
                her feel comfortable. Although it's a lot more complex than
                that. I'm just breaking it down to simplify things.
                Last edited by Magpie; 07-08-2014, 03:16 AM.
                Smile and be Happy

Comment

Personally, I found out that 3 mones mix is too much. I'll try Xist + cohesion next week.

Comment

ah ha, you pushed me to getting a bottle of Cohesion, I have the oil version, but always wanted to try out the spray version too.
                    It was either that or Crush.

Comment

• kutu53
                      kutu53 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I haven't try the oil version yet. But I think it shouldn't be any different.

Yes Cohesion Evolve is a great combo.
                    How you tested further to find your sweetspots ?
                    My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
                    Taboo 30 ml
                    SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

it's fun to get IoIs but the next level is getting their number, making sure they don't flake on dates and final process taking them home.

Comment

Yes of course !
                        I had a 3 day break where i could test evolve and cohesion,
                        1 sp each.
                        out of 3 dates i got 2 ons
                        The date i did not get ons, was because i changed to another girl,
                        so i lost that possibility.
                        I will try this combo for 3 continious weeks around beginning February,
                        then i can get more reliable results,
                        but so far it looks very promising.
                        My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
                        Taboo 30 ml
                        SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X